Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mrpbody44
Msg: 95
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I had a friend that used to claw and bite. I liked it and the best way to get her to stop was to make her cum so hard she would almost black out and her arms and legs would tremble for a minute afterward.

I need to look her up again.
 anazdaddy
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?
Posted: 12/16/2009 8:18:57 AM
I don't know the exact phsyiologic "whys", but I presume a lot of it to be involuntary as a response to her nearing orgasm, and I LOVE it! Bring on the bites and scratches!
 christi89
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/16/2009 2:35:24 PM
I've never drawn blood or anything, but I do tend to scratch a bit. I don't try to, I often will notice I've got my nails pretty hard into his back, and I have to will myself to ease up. My last relationship it wasn't a problem. lol the first night we had sex, he said to me (before the actually event), "I just keep looking at your nails and imagining them in my back." And I swear it was one of the sexiest things he ever said. I knew I found a potential match. haha.
But I don't try to do it - it just happens when I'm feeling very close to orgasm or something....also in that relationship, he was, er, rather LARGE and sometimes it was almost painful (but in a pleasant way, as messed up as that sounds), and I would unconsciously scratch his back. As far as biting goes - I do a little "nibbling" maybe, but mostly on his shoulders or something....I don't know why.
 DaironG
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/16/2009 2:41:31 PM
maybe a lite sucking on your lips but definetly no scratching. now spanking is a different issue!!!
 bamagarv
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:03:42 PM
i would think it would be in response to her spilling her honey jar.
barry
 bamagarv
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:05:45 PM
just wear a leather jacket to bed and enjoy.
barry
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >