Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Screamers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 47
ScreamersPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Everyone is different! It's all good, though I don't much care for the really quiet ones - some feedback is a GOOD thing. I've encountered women who moan, groan, yell, scream, yodel, swear, ululate, and even laugh hysterically when they orgasm. One even purred!

oh the memories .. the biggest hit I ever had to my ego was the girl who every time she came ..she started laughing hysterically ...well it really bothered me the first time ...after that I got used to it
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 48
Screamers
Posted: 5/22/2012 11:14:58 AM
Had to bring this one out of the mothballs.

The girl I dated before my current g/f was a screamer. I live in a condo and I'm sorry there is just no turn on with a loud scream (and I mean loud). To top it all off, it was the whole time, not just penetration, but as soon as her clit was touched. I felt so bad for the people downstairs as I am typically a night owl.

I remember my first screamer.... I was 18 she was 23 and had a place of her own. It was the summer and about 70 degrees out. Windows open no a/c. When I walked across the parking lot of the apartment complex the next morning.... talk about the walk of shame!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Screamers