Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mikelgreco
Msg: 71
ARE VIRGINS MORE ATTRACTIVEPage 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I will wait for my 72 virgins when I die...here on earth, I want naughty vixens only please.

LOL

-mikel
 BlackStorm
Msg: 74
ARE VIRGINS MORE ATTRACTIVE
Posted: 7/25/2005 3:33:57 PM
I dont know.
 sayonara7
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:29:31 PM
"The only virgins left are 14-years old or younger, and they are not attractive to me. That's reality"

For the record, I am a virgin and I'm not 14.
 sayonara7
Msg: 82
Are virgins more attractive?
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:37:06 PM
"In this day and age if she is a true virgin, she is a nun, or she is fat and ugly. Or does not have any personality. Or she may be GAY."
"Did you know that most Phillipino single women nurses are Lesbians, this is a fact."

God.....how can someone generalize to this extent.I am neither a nun,nor a lesbian.Look at my pictures and you'll know I'm not fat either.As for being ugly or beautiful , thats in the hands of people who look at me.I am a VIRGIN though.Why?Because it's my CHOICE and I won't even kiss a guy for the heck of it.Does that mean I am fat and ugly or a nun or a lesbian?No, it doesn't.Ofcourse I find guys attractive and I have had my share of crushes and been asked out by men, but I won't compromise and I do know how to practice self-control too.So please, do me and the other people who are virgins by CHOICE a favor and stop making ridiculous generalizations.
 SunStreeked
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/15/2006 5:39:27 PM
ACTUALLY
A recent study as done and it proved that the more sexually active a woman is..the more attractive she appears to a man....
 Secondary125
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2006 6:34:38 PM
Personally, and I'm speaking VERY personally, there's good and bad sides to both. The way I see it, I want to be with someone at least in a long relationship before anything like that even happens. If she ends up having had sex before, then so be it. Experience, yay! But this bring up the possibility that she might not enjoy the act as much with me as she did the person(s) she had it with before. At least I'll know and hopefully if the latter is involved, we can work it out or she'll be able to tell me soon after if she's in it for sex or for other things.

On the other hand, if she's a virgin, then both her and I can be totally new to the act. We can experiment and learn together, and won't be bound by comparing our partner to past partners. But of course, the drawback to that is one of us won't be experienced to help the other. And it can lead to one or both of us not being satisfied and wanting to find someone else.

But you see, I'm BIAS. I'm a virgin. Perhaps I don't know fully how it goes, so take my views as you will.

Sorry if that was a bit explicit for some of you guys.
 sayonara7
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/15/2006 8:38:58 PM
Thanks Darkhandsomeniceguy, that was really sweet of you
 sayonara7
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:06:39 PM
Hey ChefKona, I wasn't the one who said that about filipino nurse, but either way your joke wasn't as funny as yesterday.lol.
 MimiSexi
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:42:51 PM
Virgins are cute They ask the most interesting questions about sex.
 maggiekiwi
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2006 11:08:22 PM
My ex husband was a virgin, I didn't have to ask him, I knew.
I think experience comes with practise for both virgin men and virgin women.
 maggiekiwi
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2006 11:15:11 PM
The one thing I liked about it was he never needed to be reassured about how good he was (me being his first).
I often think when that question is asked during or after lovemaking it shows that the person asking is insecure with their preformance.
 rocky541
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/7/2006 1:14:32 AM
Well ive been skimming through the 7 pages of this thread and reading that most of the virgins in here are female (couple males) and I am infact a virgin. Ive lied about it to friends, but have always been open to it with people im trying to date. Everytime I tell people this they tell me theyre proud of me and they wish they did the same thing (basicly an echo of whats been said on here already) but I always get the feeling it gets used against me. Like what they say has a double meaning or something... like they wish they had waited yet they think im a saint and they wont get anything outta me or that something is wrong with me. I also had people that don't want to date me because they don't want to be responsible for being my first... which I never understood to this day with any of the few people that told me that.

So to get back to the main question... Are virgins more attractive? I think wasnt worded right but I am gonna go with does it work to or againt them. Females it works for them and I think more people would be attracted to the fact they could be her first... where as for a guy it works against them. Granted this isnt the case for everyone theres always an exception but most cases I find this to be true.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:55:34 PM
Not really more attractive.

Though, it is something to be admired.
Being able to stay... "pure"... in this day and age is quite a feat. ;)

Had I the option, I wouldn't have lost mine when I did.
 Trishnaa
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/2/2006 12:47:13 PM
Cute NMexican...don't take any offense but I am so very justified in saying that you are a moron.I am a virgin yes, but the first guy that has sex with me won't be looked upon as God in my eyes.Why?Because the reason I am a virgin is not because of religious matters.It's because I value myself so much that I won't give it to the next jerk that hits on me.Yes, I have had opportunities, but I practice self-control.If someday I lose my virginity to a nice guy and he happens to hate me after that, I will not be clingy.Why?Because that is not in my nature at all.That's all I have to say.Not all women remain virgins due to religious reasons.Not all women remain virgins because they have not had a chance.You might want to rethink what you said.
 guardianknight
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2006 1:24:25 PM
There is nothing wrong in being a virgin. I find them attractive because they didn't give in to peer pressure, but also maintain their personal beliefs as well as religious ones. Weather it is by choice or not, one can't help but have a great respect for them. I can't say by personal experience since I am one myself; but I have always thought that when I hold out for the right one, that chances are that she may not be a virgin, but she would be treated as one as if if it were her first time. It may sound old fashioned or even foolish to think so; but then again as people have told me, I may be wrong.
 amber187
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2007 1:22:51 AM
hey people did u ever think that some people have no choice in life on losing there virginity so ask yourself that before u answer some people have morals but had no choice just adding that comment its 321 am in the morning and i still find myself awake grrrrrrrrrr lol
 sddude
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/10/2007 9:20:21 AM
shorter ,

I am more of a devirginator than you , I never ever ask for sex , women I know do , so far ,

I am widowed , my wife and I lost our virginity to the honeymoon, later after a while single I was kind of raped in my sleep by my friend in the next room, that was a liquid dream that came true,hahahaha, please do it again, the next one was during a drunkfest, a drunk girl jumped me and told me if I did not do her , I was gay .... I showed her , hahahah

in november , 4 asked to be devirginized , 2 in december , so far 2 have gone crazy clingy then I became celibate , hahahaha so far for practicing celabacy , oh the pressure they put on me , hahahaha, this month 2 are looking for the deed with me, I am not so sure ... one is 18 and asks me every morning on my way to take her to school, she is a possible super klingy suspect,
, the other is in her mid 20's and wants her first time to be S & M, whips , chains and handcuffs, I guess she is a deviant virgin , hahahaha.

I guess they want me because they see me as gentle for their first time .

Yes I am a pig , I wonder how long I can hold out as a celibate guy ?

Lets place some bets

Yes tooting my horn , hehehe mmm if that were only possible...

Anyhow virgins and non virgins all vary , some are very innocent, some will see you as the only guy they want after that, some just need to have the deed done by a guy they trust so they can start their sexual life . All vary .

To me ... I prefer either a virgin and stay with her long term or an extremely perverted, experienced one for the same , hehehehe.

amber187
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2007 4:24:22 AM
U know my friend was a virgin until i think22 or 23 and then she gave it up to an a**hole which sucked cause she was doing so good.
 yessicaflores79
Msg: 115
Posted: 1/15/2007 8:59:42 PM
Haha..I am a virgin and my fiance called off the wedding...If virgins should be attractive, I should get married...but it isnĀ“t
 East European Girl
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/15/2007 9:12:11 PM
....And I thought were really were in 2007!!!

And how about we ask WOMEN that question.....hmmmm???? LOL

I guess it could work both ways, however what does virginity (or lack thereof) have to do with a person's essence or soul, indeed what makes us human?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >