Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 42
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPEPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

marvmakerzzzI mean it's rape!! just can't get past it why would you want to fantasize about something so sick
Ummmm...NO. Hate to break it to you Einstein; but it's NOT "rape", it's FANTASY. Also, just for reasons of clarification, why would YOU worry, or be concerned, about SOMEONE ELSE'S fantasy?
hellgremlinI think it indicates some pretty profound psychological issues.
Ohhhhhhh...hate to interfere with your delusion; but the true "psychological issues" rest MUCH MORE overwhelmingly with the people who are unable to accept, understand, or tolerate fantasies of this nature, or fantasy in general. It shows a fairly dramatic form of concrete thinking, indicative of inferior intellectual capacity, or immature mental/emotional processing.
concrete thinking n.
Thinking characterized by a predominance of actual objects and events and the absence of concepts and generalizations. Ie. keeping to the literal meaning of words, (as in “rape”) In Piaget's classification this stage occurs between 7 and 11 years of age. It’s also common in people with severe mental illness.
What if you fall off the Gryphon?
WTF are you talking about?
Probably because a false rape accusation tends to demolish a man's life permanently.
Again, VERY concrete.
HazelRoseThere three types of people who like this form of sex:
1) Subs
2)Victims of sexual abuse
3) Freaks
I'll disagree with you here, and say that there are AT LEAST FOUR types of people, if you feel it is absolutely necessary to classify people accordingly; with the forth being:

4) Normal, mature, sexually healthy individuals.

Word to the wise: if a MAJORITY of people see it completely differently than you do; maybe it’s time for you to rethink, and reassess.
 DAVE632
Msg: 45
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/11/2009 5:47:51 PM
I mentioned the two threads and there are others. Yes there are hordes of idiots who want to classify ANYTHING that they don't personally approve of or enjoy as some deep lurking psychosis requiring immediate psychological assistance or in-depth therapy to FIX their warped sense of sexuality.

at the end of the day no one cares what two consenting adults want to do behind closed doors.

So at the end of the day with such a dismissive attitude why post at all.

And maybe BUNDY isn't such a GREAT name to use on a dating site - you know - unless he was your older brother and you're cool with his MO.

WINDLOVER said it best or at least reposted from an earlier page.

I'll go with a Number 4 - hold the anchovies.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 48
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/3/2009 10:19:19 AM
is it a really bad thing to have too many rape fantasies? for five years, i imagined getting raped by older, stronger women and i think it is making me go nuts. what can get rid of these kinds of imaginations?
 damassteel
Msg: 49
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/3/2009 11:11:27 AM
Dave632, we so often are in line on most things.
I dated someone who liked me to just show up in her apartment unannounced before she arrived and suprise her with a Fantasy rape scenario. We did this a couple of times and were done with it. She really dug it; me, not so much. Even with safe words etc. it felt a little too wierd for my tastes. I had another gf who liked sex in public places, Parks at night, cars, unused rooms in the public library, airplanes.. This was fun...till another friend told me that we'd better quit cuz it was potentially quite a severe legal issue if caught..oops!
 HazelRose
Msg: 50
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/3/2009 12:41:15 PM
I have to dig deep to get to the bottom of my well of disgust for the word "rape", but to each his/her own. Right? Right. I can't fathom it, esp since I have a degree in psychology, so I understand where most rape fantasies come from. Since I know women and men who have been raped/sodomized, I just feel filthy at the thought of making it a game.

To Dave632:

Ted Bundy was not just a serial killing rapst, but a necrophile, too. Thank God he was caught in Florida where Old Sparky made Thursday a Fry-day!
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 51
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:33:08 PM

It's called transferred accountability (with a smidgen of control, usually in the form of a safe word)...it is that precious opportunity for a girl to do all those kinky, wonderful, scary things without her being "a bad girl"...but they want it with the security that their lover truly loves them...as opposed to real rape done in anger.

Relax...what she's really saying is that she wants you to take control in bed...and sometimes, yes...a lot more control. Last I checked, women didn't like just stroking you for five minutes, blowing you for five minutes and then climbing on top to drain you...they WANT you to take the initiative.

and who really is the one in control here ???? Ummm Ya you guessed it...the one that wants the fantasy.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 52
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/28/2009 4:51:13 PM
to tell you the honest truth, i have rape fantasies because i want to be popular. i want to get raped so i can see my face and story on real-life sections of women's magazine, the local news, and so forth. that is just me and you can call me crazy if you want.
 Inego Montoya
Msg: 54
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 9/29/2009 10:45:36 PM
One of my wives was really into this. Would even pick up cheap clothes that could be torn off easily without costing a fortune. If they like it and you don't mind, what's the harm?
 jacob8088
Msg: 55
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/3/2009 5:17:54 PM
I know a few women that's into this kind of fantasy. Oh yeah, and they so love it,lol
 whatever3321
Msg: 56
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/5/2009 5:26:44 PM
Last time I helped with a rape fantasy I had a broken nose and a cracked rib

Moral of the story: Never date a black belt
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 57
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/5/2009 7:07:40 PM
The key with this is the first word: FANTASY - not the second word, RAPE. Fantasies are carried out with love and care, while real rapes happen because of anger and hate. That ought to be obvious to those who say "eewwww"...but apparently it's not.

The scene should be discussed beforehand so that the "rapist" knows exactly what the "victim" thinks is hot, vs. what might cause a freak-out. And you don't discuss it while you're nekkid and ready to play - you discuss it beforehand, when you're not already in the sack. Safeword(s) and/or signals (in case the victim is tied up and gagged) must be pre-established, and if the victim really does start to freak out, the whole thing must be stopped right away to comfort the victim. (Note that I am not being gender-specific here, as men may also have rape fantasies.)

There is a huge element of trust involved on BOTH sides. That trust needs to be well-established. If it's not, don't play until it is.
 Suffragettes
Msg: 58
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:29:32 AM
Whoa what a topic! Thats all i'm guna say
 Suffragettes
Msg: 61
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:27:58 PM
I agree with love treason on this.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 62
RAPE IS NOT FANTASY
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:05:03 PM

...but the bulk of this thread seems a promotion of rape as "not a big deal" mentality just doesnt wash.

FFS, where are you getting that idea? No one has portrayed real rape as "not a big deal" in this thread. We are talking about the fantasy version. If you want a better term for it, then why don't you come up with one that we can all use?
 Blackhawks_Brian
Msg: 63
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:33:27 PM
sounds like fun! I'd try anything as long as nobody gets hurt I like her already...
 Blackhawks_Brian
Msg: 64
another name...
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:37:19 PM
another name would be controlled rape
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Controlled%20Rape&defid=4140240
 canoga77
Msg: 67
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/7/2009 2:28:10 PM
My simple male mind really can't comprehend this. We're told it's the most horrible crime imaginable, yet there are women that fantasize about this scenario on a regular basis and want their husbands and boyfriends to simulate it for them. I don't understand it. Most people don't fantasize about being robbed, beaten, murdered, or blackmailed, so why fantasize about being raped? The argument about being in control of your "victimization" doesn't make any sense. And why should men indulge women who want to act out these scenarios when we're accused by feminists of promoting a culture of rape and when it's so easy for a woman to send a man to prison with a false claim of sexual assault?
 ChevSeleah
Msg: 70
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/8/2009 3:15:00 PM
I feel like I am putting my head in the guillotine but here goes. I have this major fantasy about my lover, boyfriend whatever raping me. To have someone portray complete dominance like that.....whew k sorry had to take a breath there.....It would be an amazing adrenaline rush, to be caught off guard and pinned down, having his hands around my neck and fuc**** me widly....whoa boy

'Chev
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 71
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/9/2009 12:46:24 PM
do men have fantasy rape as often as women? or is there some statistical difference between them? i do not think there is anything different because of gender. fantasy rape is fantasy rape, regardless of who you are or whether you dream of as the rapist or victim.
 sashimiboy
Msg: 72
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:45:02 PM
There needs to be a new law where the woman signs a waiver if anything goes wrong and she cannot accuse of rape. I doubt it though. The laws are ****ed up as it is.
 jacob8088
Msg: 73
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:41:29 PM
^^^And during the fantasy rape if the woman happen's to get pregnant by accident, then we should also have the option of either staying, or walking away..lol
 Arabianangel
Msg: 75
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:22:54 AM
All in all this thread is so damn disturbing...one person's misery is another's fantasy??? I'd hate to be a rape victim reading this thread.
 suzuki27man2004
Msg: 78
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/16/2009 11:24:53 PM
Fantasy rape is not rape if two consenting adults engage in the role playing.

Rape, also referred to as sexual assault, is an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with or without sexual penetration of another person without that person's consent.

Agree you must be trusting and always agree to a SAFE WORD letting the other partner know when it is enough and need to stop.
 kim247365
Msg: 79
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/16/2009 11:52:54 PM
Why are you posters combining the words of fantasy and rape. Your not fantasizing about being raped your fantasizing about your bf /gf being sexually aggressive with you.

RAPE 9 times out of 10 ends up with the woman being severely beaten and/or murdered. Is that a fantasy? I think not.

Choose your words wisely, rape is never to be taken lightly, even in a forum such as this, you never know who's reading your words or what wacko says in his own sadistic mind "ya see they fantasize about being raped".
 robfish
Msg: 81
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/17/2009 3:36:12 AM
Fantasy rape is just another form of roleplaying.......personally i think its a little extreme but who am I to judge. Different people like different things......I once had an experience with a girl that wanted to bring a cold sharp object into the bedroom because little cuts and blood turned her on. I blame movies like Twilight for these vampire wannabe obsessions!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >