Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 damassteel
Msg: 82
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPEPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I went with someone years ago who was into this. She had me wait in her apartment before she arrived. all the lights would be out and I was to hide somewhere she didn't know ahead of time and surprise her. She wanted me to use a fair amount of force to "subdue" her, but there WERE safe words and "tap-out"protocols. Once or twice was enough for me. It started to seem very weird to me to want it as often as she did. I later did find out that she had a history of abuse, as has been suggested earlier. She also liked sex in public places, which after a few times kinda made me get put off of it. There are real legal consequences if caught at something like that; you could end up with a sex offender record.
All in all I couldn't really do much for her; gettin' her "kink" on was just a little too risky.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 83
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/17/2009 3:02:56 PM
I love enacting the rape fantasy. It's even more of a turn on if the girl is a stranger and doesn't know you are going to do it.
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 85
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/17/2009 8:14:13 PM

Two questions

Where can I find this woman and how fast can she run?

At the park or near alleys downtown after midnight
 smalltowngirl0
Msg: 87
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/18/2009 1:20:38 AM
ketch has it correct. it about loosing control, just a bit tho. it is a common fantasy of women, and would usually involve something along the lines of scarlett o being carried up the stairs by an (angry) rhett b, everyone knowes what followed.
 Jezzzy
Msg: 92
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/19/2009 4:04:24 PM
Years ago, a girlfriend repeatedly aked me to do this to her. Often reflect that how lucky I was to have declined. Could so easily have gone to jail if she chose to charge me.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 94
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/25/2009 3:32:06 PM

obviously "your girl" has issues if she fantasizes about being raped, If she has ever really been raped, there's NO fantasy to it. Some sick individual forces himself into your body...and hurts you physically and emotionally in ways that are unimaginable. I hope her "fantasy" never becomes a reality.

The key word here is "fantasy." No one is suggesting an actual rape when we are talking about "fantasy" rape. There is a HUGE difference in being in a controlled scenario versus the real thing and no one that has done this or even wishes to do so wants it to be an act of violence (which actual rape is.) JMO
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 95
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2010 5:16:23 PM

If the woman is fantasising about it, how can it be 'rape'?

fantasy is different from reality. rape is still rape. there are many reasons why people have rape fantasies, but for me, it is because i want media attention. want to be a celebrity.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 97
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2010 10:01:48 PM

my girl is into this fantasy rape thing. any one familiar with this? she brought this up to me and im not sure what to think about it. she also likes being caught and watched which is kind of hot also. does anyone ahve any experience with this rape thing. please let me know.

I had one lady suggest that to me as she was into 'role-playing'.

I told her sorry, there was no way in Hell I was even going to pretend to do anything like that, I just don't have it in me. Rape has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with power and humiliation. I love to talk during the act, but I would never dream of calling a woman a b*tch, a whore or a sl*t and don't understand men who do as a matter of habit in the real world (misogynists and rappers and the like).

So, unless you can put yourself in the same headspace as your girl, you might have a bit of a problem
 TravelingLight
Msg: 99
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2010 10:19:53 PM

I love the idea of being wrestled into submission and roughly taken. But I don't like the idea of it being referred to as fantasy rape. However, this thread has been an eye opener for me in terms of what I want. I just wish we could call it something else.

I think Vicworthy summarized it well: It's about being wrestled into submission and roughly taken, but not in the merciless way a true rape would involve.
A lot of people, women and men, have dreamt of being taken forcefully by someone they found attractive. It makes them feel desired and it's also fun to lose control. To someone you consent to.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 100
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/12/2010 10:02:26 AM
I've never been involved in it, but was on a site where it was brought up at times.

Its not that most want the violent side of rape....but rougher and being taken beyond their will, or at least that feeling.....There are going to be limits on how far each wants it to go.

So, you explore this by talking about it....then have a "safe" word....any will do, but that means when yelled out....all things stop right now.....the reason for this, is to prevent things from getting carried away and someone getting hurt.
 kpooks
Msg: 101
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/12/2010 8:25:19 PM
Fantasy rape: Does it involve a couple of well-hung (12") brothuhs? I read about a similar fantasy another woman had on dailystrength.org. The rumor is the brothuhs have a way of dominating their women...and their huge****, well...it's a no-brainer for any woman's fantasy.
 eattoplease
Msg: 102
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/13/2010 6:12:42 AM
fantasies stuff is fine but Ive known woman who have been thru the real thing....and on the serious side.....leaves a pretty bad scar...Ill stay to the voyer stuff...
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 103
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/13/2010 7:54:09 AM
Funny, many here have this image of a sex site as a sleezy site and all.....I went to one after I recovered from my divorce....I wasn't interested in a relationship at that time, just a lover....funny thing I only meet one from there and we ended up in a relationship.

A similar question was brought there, the majority of the people there were against it because of the violent act rape is...

Here, I see many accept this from both genders.....does this mean this is a sleeze site?

no....but I did find this a surprise....considering.

Just a foot note.
 ted61
Msg: 104
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 6/30/2011 7:14:52 AM
come on people, grow up! A fantasy is just that, a fantasy. Something that is WANTED by the person. Obviously not against their will!

Just because some women have a terrible birth experience and some even die giving birth, does that mean that any woman who says she wants to have a baby must be mentally deranged?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 105
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 6/30/2011 7:27:35 AM
I had a friend who's wife wanted him to break into their house with a mask on and fantasy rape her. He resisted for a while, but finally relented. She shot him and collected a sizable insurance policy.

OK... I made that up, but it's something to keep in mind.
 whytwater
Msg: 106
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 6/30/2011 4:27:48 PM

The key word here is "fantasy." No one is suggesting an actual rape when we are talking about "fantasy" rape. There is a HUGE difference in being in a controlled scenario versus the real thing and no one that has done this or even wishes to do so wants it to be an act of violence (which actual rape is.) JMO

I keep flashing to that scene in Body Heat, she's standing behind the front door, fully visible through the glass, pretty much licking her lips at him. He has no choice, and busts in. All the control is hers, over both of them.
Yeah, just a flick, buy waaaay hawt.
 adrianna70
Msg: 107
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/1/2011 6:38:42 PM
I guess I'm not the only crazy woman out here. I have the same fantasy
 wildandfreee
Msg: 108
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/1/2011 7:01:15 PM
i think its fun when both knows what they are doing :)
 WyanetZonta
Msg: 109
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/2/2011 7:07:21 AM
Fantasy rape is more to be controlled than to actually be "raped" per say. (I know all too well about this haha) When woman have fantasies about being raped, it means allowing your man to have complete control over everything you do. NO really does mean YES. If you know your woman well enough, you will no when NO means NO. Or else, develop a safe word.

When women want to be "raped", they want to forced to do everything. It is a complete turn on. I mean, we refer to it as "rape" because we have no say (unless you talk about boundaries before hand) as to what happens. You want to be restrained, tied up, forced to perform acts orally, hair pulled, caught off guard and do it anywhere, pinned down, choked, strangled, thrown against a wall....the list goes on....

I mean, to me it's rather boring just to "have sex", which to a lot of people have never experienced any excitement or rough housing. They just do it. You want the build up, the for-play, then when you do do it, it's going to be awesome. It's going to be fast and hard.

Hope this was to some advantage
 whytwater
Msg: 110
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/2/2011 7:35:20 AM
^^^^^^^ Nice ink! And great "guns", too!!! Lol

I mean, to me it's rather boring just to "have sex"

I totally agree, mostly because of the perspective lurking in that phrase itself. Whatever happened to "action verbs" and concrete nouns? lol The erstwhile "making love" might've been overstating the case, at times, but at least there was no built-in ceiling to it. "Having sex" is too close to the banality of "having lunch", unless it becomes having funch.

Hope this was to some advantage

To the point, and graphically, is always helpful, and welcome. Men have fantasies about being "taken", too, ya know.
 Sassy_Gal_11
Msg: 111
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:13:27 AM
wow...and I thought I was the only one with this fantasy. Good to know I'm not alone.
 WyanetZonta
Msg: 112
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/2/2011 5:40:18 PM
"Guns"? Ummmm, thanks! Haha. I like your take on it "funch", I have never heard that one before, but it fits well. I tend to be a very graphic person per say. Men do have fantasies, but I find that they aren't willing to talk about them as much as women are. Women as well though, maybe they think they are going to be laughed at? I don't know. No wonder the sex is boring, people aren't open to their partners on their desires and what they want. Then you have "funch" I guess. :-P
 Ghost_E
Msg: 113
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/3/2011 6:59:23 AM
Many people are into this fantasy, but not many share it. Talk to your parter and find out what he or she likes, and to tell you how he or she pictures the fantasy. Also, don't forget to get a safe word to use. Don't want to cross that fine line between "play rape/fantasy rape" and "real rape".
 Soulstace
Msg: 114
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/3/2011 8:10:09 PM
I enjoy being dominant. It's a huge turn on. The rape fantasy is remarkably popular.

What they don't want is a nut job.

They want a man who gets them.. and gets it, and can walk that line between fantasy and reality.
 sensualseekerns
Msg: 115
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/3/2011 9:27:45 PM
Men do have fantasies, but I find that they aren't willing to talk about them as much as women are. Women as well though, maybe they think they are going to be laughed at? I don't know. No wonder the sex is boring, people aren't open to their partners on their desires and what they want.

We live in a world where women can do and have what they want.

Men do not openly discuss such things because they can just as easily get to go to jail or treated like a rapist when the information falls in the wrong hands. The long term damage and risk ends up being the man's. Woman gets her cheap thrill. Man gets to be labelled and blacklisted.

There is also a certain matter of discretion. Not every woman wants to be associated with a man that has any kind of non-vanilla likes. That woman may never have had such wants herself, but merely knowing that a man has done "kinky" things with another woman can make her guilty by association by just dating him. That is one reason why discretion is required. For some women that may seem stupid that a man would be secretive about her open sexual wants, but there are still men like myself that believe in protecting the privacy of their close companions.

I am sure some women believe it is totally okay to be so totally open, but reality says otherwise. I protect my lady friends private needs from public scrutiny. But they have to come clean with their wants and not complain about it being a mans job to telepathically figure those out for them. As men we are usually up for anything that gets our woman's toes to curl.

Wanting the fantasy rape kind of sex does lead women to make some seriously bad choices. Try preventing those women from making bad choices with obviously violent men, and get labeled or treated like the undesirable man. The man who tries to help is the villain. Meantime the ahole takes her to the motel room and screws her brains out the way she wants. Rough and so close to rape that the only thing missing is the brand.

The only problem I found with such women is they get bored and want to move onto the next more "scary" man. Relationships are hard to maintain if the woman is constantly addicted to that kind of thrill. It is a cheap lust based rush that promotes a woman's bad choices until she ends up making a mess of hers or others lives.

If women want the fantasy then the onus is on them to state it. Speaking as a man, we males are dammed if you do or dammed if you don't when it comes to this topic. The aholes of course could not care less. Those of us men who have respect for our partners are not so fortunate.

Then again I find women who like rough sex don't think much of a man who is polite or respectful of things other then just the woman's overactive sex needs. We are considered wimps. Pathetic belief on their part. It is easier to teach a good man to be bad then a bad men to be good...at anything.

Let's face it...MOST women are control freaks....me included. We control our whole lives, the lives of our children, and sometimes even partners life. I know this. I wake my children up, decide what they will eat, what they will wear, what is exceptable form of play. When I was married, I still woke him up, decided what he would wear (if he didnt have to go play army) what he would eat for breakfast, what he would eat for dinner, blah blah blah....and as for myself well of course I always make the decisions when it comes to me.

Those people who are so in control of their day to day lives are the ones that most want to be out of control in the bedroom. Women in particular.

Strange how that works.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >