Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 116
FANTASY RAPEPage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
wow...and I thought I was the only one with this fantasy. Good to know I'm not alone.

Bonnie Raitt does a great song, Not the Only One. Back when this site let you add your favorite cut to your profile, that was the one I picked.

I tend to be a very graphic person per say. Men do have fantasies, but I find that they aren't willing to talk about them as much as women are. Women as well though, maybe they think they are going to be laughed at? I don't know. No wonder the sex is boring, people aren't open

Yep, tiny windows admit little light, not enough to read by, usually. I have reached the point where I share my fantasies, or offer them up, with my lover, even occasionally in my posts to these forum discussions. lol Like Willy croons, "Why Not Take All Of Me?" (I'm deeply in love with my ipod, lol, and it goes everywhere with me).
Graphic descriptions are the most compelling, most grabbing, most powerful, most alluring. Sharing them can be, well, orgasmic, always self-affirming, and almost always bonding.
btw- I like graphics as well, and art, like my ipod, goes everywhere I go. lol

You should post more, Tattoolady, open up some, exercise your graphics.
 sensualseekerns
Msg: 117
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/6/2011 7:05:28 PM

i remember when i was single a guy wanted to try that with me, man was he crazy! i told him hell no find someone else who will do it! he said very rudely how women enjoyed being rape blah blah blah that was an automatic block! i remember a guy told me how him and his ex did a fantasy rape thing i told him u 2 dont know how to have real sex

A lot of folk mix up primal desire with hardcore sexuality. Women seeking sensual experiences get mixed up with men who have sadistic impulses or issues of control that they think should be resolved by controlling/harming/owning women.

At least talking about this topic can help clear up some peoples shallow thinking on what it really encompasses. Those who do live for this kind of experience need to temper their words on these forums sometimes, because threads like this feed the weak thoughts of some less then honorable individuals.

From mock upset to uneducated support of the lifestyle, we still have to remember we are adults and this site is read by not so intelligent minds at times.
 gypsyfyre
Msg: 118
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/7/2011 4:15:46 PM
she wants it hard and rough buddy .. lucky you !
just be clear on communication and it's mainly about forced sex, bang her when you want and she'll be putting up a fight and you'll be getting real rough, hopefully she'll have cool bruising war wounds lol

enjoy
 Yew4ics
Msg: 119
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/8/2011 5:35:14 AM

the moral of the story is if a woman says she wants to do fantasy rape be careful men cuz that may be a trap lol.

This is why, IMO, freaky rough sex should only be be done between people who trust and understand each other VERY well. Even though it might be erotic and hot to do this with someone the first time you have sex together, I can see how it could go haywire, and not turn out well. There is also a broad spectrum of how some women like to be dominated. I don't like to be hit or choked. But I do like to be pinned down and have my panties ripped off of me. The sound of the fabric tearing is a big turn on. lol..but if anyone hits me, the party is over. This is understood long before we ever get into any rough play. And also I don't want it this way all the time. Sometimes I want it gentle and romantic. It's nice to change it up. If I have spaghetti from Mon thru Thurs...by Friday I'm ready for some sushi.
 gentleplus
Msg: 120
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/8/2011 11:08:55 AM
^^^^^ Spot on yew....
Try these ground rules out:
1. The relationship must be already established
2. Preplanning of boundaries and preferred actions/reactions is mandatory
3. The use of a safe word that is totally agreed that all activity STOPS... a word outside of any activity or meaning such as "banana"
4. Review the experience verbally... tune and modify as needed....
5. Repeat when needed again

Then again I find women who like rough sex don't think much of a man who is polite or respectful of things other then just the woman's overactive sex needs. We are considered wimps. Pathetic belief on their part. It is easier to teach a good man to be bad then a bad men to be good...at anything.

Also SSK very well stated answers in the entire post
 optimismfirst
Msg: 121
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/17/2012 7:58:00 PM
I'd be down for it, i have actually done the kidnapping thing with sex
its really hot and gets me off. i like anything as ROUGH AS POSSIBLE.
 windloverr
Msg: 122
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/17/2012 8:20:28 PM
msg 27... the guy is brilliant :204:
 optimismfirst
Msg: 123
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/17/2012 8:48:09 PM
duct tape my mouth shut and force my head down
or shove me down on the bed and handcuff me up
lol too many optionss
 MDIYM59
Msg: 124
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/18/2012 7:26:37 PM
Hmmmm, I'd be worried that she would get mad if I enjoyed it too much. But we all have our kinks, don't we. LOL
 starofgaia
Msg: 125
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:32:03 AM
O.P.
I take it that she hasn't been raped, before. God forbid it happens to her. What human in their right mind would find this remotely sexy?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 126
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:28:24 AM
^^^ What part of "fantasy" do you not understand?
In a fantasy, everything is perfect and everything goes exactly the way the fantasizer wishes.

If you read the posts by people who have this fantasy, and/or have done it...
IT'S NOT REAL RAPE.

God Lord, how many times does this have to be spelled out?!
 Aglaeca
Msg: 127
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/21/2012 5:22:40 PM
Fantasy rape is simply a manifestation of the dominance and submissiveness. Even within the BDSM community it’s still rather Taboo, given the overriding rules of BDSM. (IE “safe, sane, AND consensual”)

Now on the other hand, from a social dynamic view point I don’t have a problem with it. In that regard its just one of many ways to express one’s dominance or submissiveness. However the problem arises from the “consensual” aspect. And the ramifications involved if a mistake were to happen.

On occasion I’ve been asked to participate in a scene such as that. To which I’ve always absolutely refused. Simply the risks are WAY too high for a man, even if it’s been her lifelong dream/desire.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 128
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:21:43 AM
Exactly what does she want? For you to repeatedly punch her? A knife to her throat? How about a good, old fashioned pistol whipping, preferably with a steel framed gun? WTH? Why would anyone ever think getting raped is a turn on? (Oh, yeah, that's right. Sex = dirty, so this way they aren't responsible. Again, WTH?)
 ThreadMasterB
Msg: 129
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:25:41 AM
I would be completely turned off to that, rape is not anything I would feel comfortable role playing. I had a professor in college he taught human sexuality and he had a rape fantasy and it freaked out the class. We all told him it was sick and not healthy. He disagreed, he said it was only a fantasy his fantasy was pulling a woman off a trail where people run and raping her in the bushes. I actually had to stop going to class because I lost respect for him and couldn't look at him anymore.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 130
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:37:22 AM

Drop her off in a rough Neighbourhood, see how her fantasy pans out and how much she enjoys it then.

So you are advocating that someone who has this fantasy should be raped for real. THAT is sick.

The whole idea of a rape fantasy is that it's negotiated - even scripted - ahead of time. IT'S A ROLEPLAY SCENARIO. If the "victim" uses a safeword (not "stop") then everything should immediately stop.

Maybe I am just a prude but I think it's sick, why would I want to imagine the man I trust enough to be intimate with me doing something that would destroy that trust.

Again, if it's not your fantasy, no one should make you do it, because that WOULD be real rape. But there are people who do want to roleplay this fantasy, and are able to trust each other - because it does take mutual trust.

Posting yet again:
In a fantasy, everything is perfect and everything goes exactly the way the fantasizer wishes.

IT'S NOT REAL RAPE.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 131
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:15:16 AM

So you think it's normal to pretend to rape someone but not normal to really do it? Or it's normal to fantasize about murdering or hurting kids as long as it's not actually done.

Sorry, but there is no logic in what you posted there.

I've been on these forums a lot longer than you have, dearie, and have never told anyone not to voice their opinion. I do point out when someone says something ignorant, though.

So you go ahead and post your "same crap", as it's your right to do so. It's also MY right to post MY opinion. Got that now?
 neck romancer
Msg: 132
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:20:24 AM
I have a friend who enjoys rape fantasy and was infact raped.... thats scary imo.
 pat6188
Msg: 133
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:28:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
 neck romancer
Msg: 134
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:30:42 AM
It's called transferred accountability (with a smidgen of control, usually in the form of a safe word)...it is that precious opportunity for a girl to do all those kinky, wonderful, scary things without her being "a bad girl"...but they want it with the security that their lover truly loves them...as opposed to real rape done in anger.

Relax...what she's really saying is that she wants you to take control in bed...and sometimes, yes...a lot more control. Last I checked, women didn't like just stroking you for five minutes, blowing you for five minutes and then climbing on top to drain you...they WANT you to take the initiative.

*click*
OH....... ok That makes alot of sense. I never got it before.. now I do.
Its too bad society has made them have to get around that this way.

I personally would just try to work thru to her that she can fock me the way she wants fark me.
 CDigital78
Msg: 135
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 12:16:13 PM
Rape fantasies are mostly about guilt free sex. Women have been taught that having and enjoying sex makes them a slut, so they like to pretend it's "rape" so they can just let go and enjoy themselves without feeling like a slut because "it's not their fault". It is actually very common, or maybe i just date freaky girls.
 LkN4PooC
Msg: 136
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:51:22 PM
Wow, this is an easy one to answer. If you do a search on women's fantasy's this is in the top 10. check it out.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 137
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:57:14 PM

^^^ What part of "fantasy" do you not understand?

IT'S NOT REAL RAPE.

God Lord, how many times does this have to be spelled out?!

If the thought of rape turns someone on they have issues, real or not it's strange.

And you are qualified to diagnose someone's issues?????? It may be strange to YOU. This doesn't mean it's strange to all nor does it mean there is some hidden twisted psychological damage in others simply because of how YOU perceive this particular fantasy.

So you think it's normal to pretend to rape someone but not normal to really do it?

I can only answer for the world I personally live in and yes, these types of fantasies can be more the "norm" than the exception, for those who opt to divulge their personal fantasies in the circle(s) I prefer to associate myself with. I think you're sadly misunderstanding that actual rape is an act of violence. Rape-play is a vastly different concept.

Or it's normal to fantasize about murdering or hurting kids as long as it's not actually done.
Fantasy's are perfect and happy, they are fantasy's and that's what makes them different from reality. She panics and forgets the safe word or is gagged and cant say it or maybe he doesn't hear it, maybe afterwards she doesn't feel turned on but violated.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the "safe/sane and consensual" mindset that some of us live by. This is not for everyone. This is likely not for 90+% of the people on this particular site, however, that doesn't mean those of us who have these fantasies or who have participated in fantasies of this nature are promoting violent crimes against women (or anyone else for that matter.)

If you don't want people sharing opinions maybe a forum isn't the place for you.

Keep posting the same crap, I'll continue to ignore it and voice my opinion as and when I want :)

Sorry, that made me giggle.

~OT~ Physical sensations are different to all people. Very much like mental/visual stimuli can effect one person one way and another person another way. What I find pleasurable is very likely not of interest to the vast majority of folks on this particular site, however, my interests, when in the realm of those more "like" me, are likely considered rather "routine" and not at all shocking to most. I have a friend who thinks being one of a few "furries" is the IChing of role-playing. That does absolutely nothing for me personally ~ but I think it's great that she's found what trips her triggers. I'll never understand why grown adults can not be open to theories/ideologies/etc., of others without judgments. The two realities of this thread are very simple: Rape play is NOT an act of violence. Rape is an act of violence. It's just that simple. JMO
 acsmith72
Msg: 138
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:06:48 AM
If you do a girl's fantasy rape thing, in my opinion you're A) not too bright, and B) possibly turned on by the idea of raping women.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 139
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:51:27 AM
There are a number of techniques one can employ that might provide her with the thrill of being totally helpless, vulnerable and consumed; short of full blown fantasy rape role playing. Examples include tieing her hands behind her back or above her head, placing your hand on her throat (carefully) while spanking her......one better is to "require" her to count out the number of spankings........."making" her beg for it after she was initially "forced".......thereby letting her know that you know what a nasty little sl*t she secretly is and longs to be for you, etc, etc.

For the indignant vanilla types, this is all role playing designed to set off her secret arousal triggers. Her desires are actually driving this..........well to a certain extent.....devious grin. If you don't have those arousal triggers....you probably don't understand. If you do........well.......you might even have felt a a stirring down south from the above......grins.
 want to travel
Msg: 140
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:43:45 PM
I am starting to think everybody is a lier
just about every woman I have been with has had this fantasy
even one that was raped, another one that was molested
fantasy is JUST THAT, nothing more, nothing less

I think most women, want to be taken, not hurt, but taken passion
most men love the idea of being alpha