Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neck romancer
Msg: 132
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPEPage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have a friend who enjoys rape fantasy and was infact raped.... thats scary imo.
 pat6188
Msg: 133
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:28:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
 neck romancer
Msg: 134
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:30:42 AM
It's called transferred accountability (with a smidgen of control, usually in the form of a safe word)...it is that precious opportunity for a girl to do all those kinky, wonderful, scary things without her being "a bad girl"...but they want it with the security that their lover truly loves them...as opposed to real rape done in anger.

Relax...what she's really saying is that she wants you to take control in bed...and sometimes, yes...a lot more control. Last I checked, women didn't like just stroking you for five minutes, blowing you for five minutes and then climbing on top to drain you...they WANT you to take the initiative.

*click*
OH....... ok That makes alot of sense. I never got it before.. now I do.
Its too bad society has made them have to get around that this way.

I personally would just try to work thru to her that she can fock me the way she wants fark me.
 CDigital78
Msg: 135
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/22/2012 12:16:13 PM
Rape fantasies are mostly about guilt free sex. Women have been taught that having and enjoying sex makes them a slut, so they like to pretend it's "rape" so they can just let go and enjoy themselves without feeling like a slut because "it's not their fault". It is actually very common, or maybe i just date freaky girls.
 LkN4PooC
Msg: 136
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:51:22 PM
Wow, this is an easy one to answer. If you do a search on women's fantasy's this is in the top 10. check it out.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 137
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:57:14 PM

^^^ What part of "fantasy" do you not understand?
In a fantasy, everything is perfect and everything goes exactly the way the fantasizer wishes.

If you read the posts by people who have this fantasy, and/or have done it...
IT'S NOT REAL RAPE.

God Lord, how many times does this have to be spelled out?!

If the thought of rape turns someone on they have issues, real or not it's strange.

And you are qualified to diagnose someone's issues?????? It may be strange to YOU. This doesn't mean it's strange to all nor does it mean there is some hidden twisted psychological damage in others simply because of how YOU perceive this particular fantasy.

So you think it's normal to pretend to rape someone but not normal to really do it?

I can only answer for the world I personally live in and yes, these types of fantasies can be more the "norm" than the exception, for those who opt to divulge their personal fantasies in the circle(s) I prefer to associate myself with. I think you're sadly misunderstanding that actual rape is an act of violence. Rape-play is a vastly different concept.

Or it's normal to fantasize about murdering or hurting kids as long as it's not actually done.
Fantasy's are perfect and happy, they are fantasy's and that's what makes them different from reality. She panics and forgets the safe word or is gagged and cant say it or maybe he doesn't hear it, maybe afterwards she doesn't feel turned on but violated.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the "safe/sane and consensual" mindset that some of us live by. This is not for everyone. This is likely not for 90+% of the people on this particular site, however, that doesn't mean those of us who have these fantasies or who have participated in fantasies of this nature are promoting violent crimes against women (or anyone else for that matter.)

If you don't want people sharing opinions maybe a forum isn't the place for you.

Keep posting the same crap, I'll continue to ignore it and voice my opinion as and when I want :)

Sorry, that made me giggle.

~OT~ Physical sensations are different to all people. Very much like mental/visual stimuli can effect one person one way and another person another way. What I find pleasurable is very likely not of interest to the vast majority of folks on this particular site, however, my interests, when in the realm of those more "like" me, are likely considered rather "routine" and not at all shocking to most. I have a friend who thinks being one of a few "furries" is the IChing of role-playing. That does absolutely nothing for me personally ~ but I think it's great that she's found what trips her triggers. I'll never understand why grown adults can not be open to theories/ideologies/etc., of others without judgments. The two realities of this thread are very simple: Rape play is NOT an act of violence. Rape is an act of violence. It's just that simple. JMO
 acsmith72
Msg: 138
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:06:48 AM
If you do a girl's fantasy rape thing, in my opinion you're A) not too bright, and B) possibly turned on by the idea of raping women.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 139
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:51:27 AM
There are a number of techniques one can employ that might provide her with the thrill of being totally helpless, vulnerable and consumed; short of full blown fantasy rape role playing. Examples include tieing her hands behind her back or above her head, placing your hand on her throat (carefully) while spanking her......one better is to "require" her to count out the number of spankings........."making" her beg for it after she was initially "forced".......thereby letting her know that you know what a nasty little sl*t she secretly is and longs to be for you, etc, etc.

For the indignant vanilla types, this is all role playing designed to set off her secret arousal triggers. Her desires are actually driving this..........well to a certain extent.....devious grin. If you don't have those arousal triggers....you probably don't understand. If you do........well.......you might even have felt a a stirring down south from the above......grins.
 want to travel
Msg: 140
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:43:45 PM
I am starting to think everybody is a lier
just about every woman I have been with has had this fantasy
even one that was raped, another one that was molested
fantasy is JUST THAT, nothing more, nothing less

I think most women, want to be taken, not hurt, but taken passion
most men love the idea of being alpha
 nonchalantgal
Msg: 141
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:40:03 PM
I have rape fantasies doesn't mean I want to actually get raped its just one of those things that gets me off
 snowstorm22
Msg: 142
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 5:07:30 PM
kinky kinky.
and to the narrow minded and close minded people who are clearly uneducated,
THIS WOULD BE EITHER IN A RELATIONSHIP OR WITH SOME ONE YOU TRUST.
you dont go around randomly asking people for role playing rape...

besides lovely haters ;)
people will continue to enjoy this while you make stupid comments about things you dont know about
 Mainepostmaster
Msg: 143
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 9:27:16 PM
First off if your girl was ever raped she wouldnt like it. My ex gf was ACTUALLY raped and it scarred her for life. Women who want this fantasy would never ever think of this again. I personally like to massage and caress my lady until she feels comforatble in my arms and feels safe and secure. Then the action begins with gentle love and move from there! Just sayin.
 snowstorm22
Msg: 144
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/25/2012 9:40:21 PM
the women posting here, are bat shit crazy
you need to stop troll posting and keep negative shit to yourselfs.
if you had a fetish with having sex while dressed as a one legged goblin, no one would say anything
 CarKam1
Msg: 145
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/26/2012 8:24:59 AM
It's funny, this was originally posted in 2005 I believe and the conversation back then was much more intelligent and less judgemental. It's sad how much we have digressed in our tolerance towards others.

As others have pointed out, if you look up a womans top 10 fantasies you will find fantasy rape among that list. Why do you think that the majority of top grossing books are the bodice rippers and alpha dominant eroticas? Most woman want to be equal with their clothes on and dominated with their clothes off. Ya, I said it. If you look up the actual meaning of fantasy rape instead of assuming, you will see that the woman is not looking to be beaten or hurt. Giving up control and letting your partner just unleash on you is incredible. You don't judge him for playing out his needs and he doesn't judge you for yours. And instead of judging 90% of the female population, read up on it and learn the phycology behind it rather than assuming. Boo judgeres and haters, very boo.
 want to travel
Msg: 146
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:48:00 AM
Real rape is a violent crime, nothing to do with sex
 tennisman2388
Msg: 147
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:07:29 AM

As others have pointed out, if you look up a womans top 10 fantasies you will find fantasy rape among that list. Why do you think that the majority of top grossing books are the bodice rippers and alpha dominant eroticas?

I agree. In fact, I had an interesting discussion with a secretly submissive, highly educated, successful career woman the other day.....which by the way is actually the norm for secret submissives.....not the false stereotype of being emotionally damaged. She has similar fantasies and believes that male sexual dominance and female sexual submission is imbedded deep in our genetic programming, as evidence by the popular literature the OP described.
 CarKam1
Msg: 148
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/27/2012 8:53:40 AM
Thank you. And I do agree that there is a large number of professional men and woman who are fully incontrol of their lives and are in high paying professions that prefer to be submissive in bed. Not just woman but men too. A friend once took my to a "Fetish Cafe" And I got to speaking with one of the Doms and she said that the majority of her clients were successful business men. She said that they are in control of so many things and responsible for so many people that it's a release for them to be able to hand over that control just for the moment and be the submissive one. But I think there is a difference between being a regular sub and just having the occasional feeling of wanting to be over-powered.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 149
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 4/27/2012 2:42:36 PM
Wow, what warped logic we have going on here. Anyone who wants to act out fantasy rape wants to be a rapist or a victim of rape?

Funny, I know many people who play paintball, yet I've never thought of them as wanting to be killers for doing so.
 bigunlove
Msg: 150
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/8/2014 5:32:49 PM
Yes it was her that ask me if i wood rape her like it was realy happening to her for real at frist i diden know but she said if you love me you will do it and i done it she come harder than i ever seen her come so now i rape her about two time a mouth
 bigunlove
Msg: 151
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/8/2014 5:38:54 PM
Any one tell me were to shop for lady that are in to fantasy rape thing
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 152
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/9/2014 2:13:01 PM
True rape is not a joke. And probably not liked by that many people.

The "rape" word is used in this fantasy, but I think it should be understood better - Sometimes (or always for some) it's fun for someone to have the other be more forceful, or completely in control, dominant, eager, impatient, selfish with only their desires, to unleash and surrender to your hunger and passion on that level, or to have the experience of trying to get away and be run down and caught, or feel the other person have to physically overcome you and force you into something even if you're willing, or just plain be more rough and violent about things. I understand this, as I understand many different mindsets and moods for sex, which can all be wonderful. But a person should make sure that they differentiate this properly from actual rape and how horrible that is. Just like how submission shouldn't be mistaken for humiliation.
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 153
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/10/2014 5:11:14 AM
^^The word "rape' in "rape fantasy" is used for effect. "Forced sex in a controlled environment with a trusted partner" has nowhere near the danger cache and therefore, not nearly as powerful to someone with the fantasy.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 154
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/10/2014 6:29:35 PM
^ Yes. A rape fantasy can be pretty damn exhiliarating and intense. I'd think though that one would want to understand the reasons for the interest or enjoyment on the part of the "raper".
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 155
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2014 8:47:46 AM
well I can tell you the amount of men posting in craigslist talking about looking for a woman for a "rape fantasy" is very creepy some of the details they lay out sounds like the police should be keeping watch on them..

1 guy went into talking about how he wanted to meet out in a wooded area have the woman get out of her car then he would forcefully grab her an tie her up an shove her into the trunk of his car take her further out into the woods an have his way with her wanting her to fight him off because that turned him on even more..that ad gave me the chills...

im all for spiciness an an adding a few tricks to the bedroom..

but anything involving the words rape,,beaten,,humiliated an s hit you can pass me by with that type of s hit...
 MsMicki
Msg: 156
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2014 11:06:17 AM
I think if one digs down deep into this fantasy.....what a woman really wants is to be just completely and totally sexually dominated by "her" man.
"Rape" is just the word used because it's hard to describe what they really want...and I would guess very few of them want it to be with some random stranger.
If it is with a stranger....I bet they have a specific "type" of man they want it to be.
(as in he must look like the man on the front of all the Pirate/Viking romance trash novels!!)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >