Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What can I do to make a man last longer      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 39
What can I do to make a man last longerPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I believe that any man can learn to control his orgasm ..in most cases ... I did ... its a mental thingy so he has got to want to .... but If i could when i was in my teens and twenties anyone can ... but there have been times even now ..with someone new or when its been a while ..where control was difficult

This is very true, and one more reason that I say that the older the man gets, the better he gets. Why? Because he learns this control. He slows the fvck down. He takes breaks where he breathes deep. He realizes that there's more to sex than the 30 second bangfest. He practices Kegels. He pays attention to what the woman is feeling, how many times she has orgasm, or whether she orgasms at all.
 Dare to
Msg: 40
What can I do to make a man last longer
Posted: 7/6/2010 9:30:24 PM

I tried all sorta of things and nothing seem to work, even having sex a few times that day... For the age factor his in his late 30's, so I'm thinking his not that young...
It's not your job to do something about it, it's his and if he's reached his late 30's without fixing the problem he obviously doesn't see it as a problem. You either put up with it or not because it doesn't seem like HE'S about to do anything about it.

It's really affecting or sex life because I'm not really getting anything out of it... I basically cant make any noise or move during sex or else he blames me for making him cum faster...
He seems like a real catch..(sarcasm).. If you do anything other than lay perfectly still for the whole "minute" he blames you for making him cum to soon??? Really.... Sounds you are just there for him to offload into and he doesn't give a damn if you enjoy it or not... PASS...
 GWSmith
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/6/2010 11:36:44 PM
Teach him how to use his hands and/or tongue. If he isn't selfish than it should all fall together.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/7/2010 4:25:02 PM

Ok his the problem, if a man only last for about 2 to 3 mins during sex, how can we fix this.. Is it a physical problem??? I'm honestly not kidding it doesnt last more then a few mins... Aswell during sex he tells me to stop moving or it will make his cum faster..

Not uncommon. Tell him to start relaxing. Tension in the body causes this as well as NOT putting his attention on you. He is putting his attention on how he is feeling. He needs to do the exact opposite of that. Tell him not to close his eyes as this can also trigger an orgasm. Read it years ago in a book in a bargain bin. Works for me. Go as long as I want. Anyone can. Just takes some practice.

Oh, another thing, primal positions such as doggie style will also trigger it. He should stay missionary for practice for awhile. If he gets worked up tell him its ok for him to pull out and go down on you to give you another orgasm while he calms down.
Not rocket science
 deerdog1
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/8/2010 6:00:23 AM

Ok his the problem, if a man only last for about 2 to 3 mins during sex, how can we fix this.. Is it a physical problem??? I'm honestly not kidding it doesnt last more then a few mins... Aswell during sex he tells me to stop moving or it will make his cum faster..

I want to address the telling her to stop moving point ...many times I have told a woman to stop moving ... while I regain control ... but what I mean is stop moving temporally.. and even if I am real excited ... after she has paused her movement a few times and I have suppressed my orgasm .. then the game is on ... and I can last for hours and cum at will...but yes sometimes I have to ask for a pause in her movement ...maybe this is not what he means ..but who knows

however if I was the OP and I stopped moving and he didnt settle down and finished anyway ..next time he said stop moving I would pull away grab his penis and pinch the hell out of it ..next time I bet he could gain control
 angelface420
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2010 6:30:48 PM
You could wear a Nixon mask (like the one in Point Break) and that make him last longer lol
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/17/2010 4:47:51 PM
Tell him to look up kiegel (sp?) exercises. Both men and women can do them. Of course they exercise different muscles for men and women. Having different parts

But for women they give her stronger vaginal muscles. This is what would give a woman that tight firm feeling to a guy.

For guys when you are taking a piss. If you stop the stream without using your hands. You've just done the exercise. It strengths the muscles and allows you to have better control. For ejaculating it is like giving yourself the squeeze method without actually using your hands.
 recreator611
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/6/2011 5:50:37 AM
Talk more and get to the bottom of the problem....if hes a quick one then suck him up again for round two.....should last longer.....ive gone some three times bfore and the third she was in heaven....and so was I while watching her.....never saw a more sensual woman while she was riding me...GREAT!
 scubasteve23323
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/10/2011 10:53:43 AM
Before he pops, he can stop and go down on you. It works for me and I can usually work her up until we can come at the same time. I have also heard that anti-depressants have a numbing effect.
 bilby886
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2011 3:32:04 AM
before he pops reach around and give a good hard flick of the finger on his left or right nut.

scrotum banding and extra tight****rings will work to a lesser degree.
 whytwater
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/13/2011 5:45:21 AM

I have also heard that anti-depressants have a numbing effect.

5 Hours of Power, OP. Lol Those little bottles of intensity at the convenience store check-out counter. I tried one last year, on a whim, because the 30-something year old guy in front of me picked up a handful of them. He told me he worked two jobs, and without them, he wouldn't make it through the second.
Yeah, it lasted five hours, plus a little, but shriveled me like a spider on a hot stove. Lol Figuring that a 2-minute man can probably power through the erection blocker in that stuff, I'm pretty sure the O will take for friggin eternity to kick in, and I can almost guarantee that he won't fall asleep on you afterward.
Hey, they give rittalin to hyper kids.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/13/2011 6:59:43 PM
In some cases a man just has a real sensitive penis and YES, moving a certain way can accelerate the end LOL.
It should not be like you can't move, sometimes it may be hard to control though, I know, I had someone with a pelvis pretty alive in the heat of the moment, exciting.

There are ways to "train" a man:
The stop and go method, the only way I know how to name it. It consists of engaging in sexual activity, the woman in control preferably, and when the ejaculation almost happens she stops everything until the urge to ejaculate goes, then start again.
Doing it many times in a row. By the way, this increases the intensity of his orgasm.
The other method is to do the Kegel contractions, there are many good sites online about this. This one has 2 advantages: 1. It gives harder erections. 2. a man can delay his ejaculation.
 bilby886
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2011 5:46:07 AM
use two condoms!
tie one very very tight around the base of the penis, the other use as normal.

........and squeeze his nuts [painfully] 5 sec before he pops

google CBT (0ck and ball torture - mild forms of course.
 MoreDissonance
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/20/2011 7:01:52 PM
Old topic but I'm sure some will enter looking for answers. Lots of good recommendations in here and some cliches that don't really do much.

Favorite music helps me. If you're not really into music it may not do much good but I really focus on the things I enjoy listening to.
 TooShadows
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2011 1:16:17 PM
There's a very simple solution that might work. A man can exercise his PC muscle. That's the one you use while urinating to force out the last few drops. Simply flex it and hold in sets of five or so. I'm not sure why doing this makes a man last longer,but I've suggested it to a few friends and they've all told me it works. As an added bonus it'll help you shoot farther too,so you can do quite the money shot.
 abelian
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/21/2011 2:37:20 PM

Tell him that he has to take the garbage out and help you with some housecleaning as soon as he's finished.
 Natgoat
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/30/2011 10:55:25 AM
Personally...If I haven't been with a woman for an extended time...(Like Now)...
I wouldn't last :30 seconds...I'd be So Excited..!!
What I'd like to do is have her on top...riding and grinding without many full-thrusts...
letting her get off as many times as she wants...
I enjoy pleasing a woman Thoroughly...
After I get back into 'Condition', we can stay locked for over an hour...
Both experiencing Multiple-O's...!!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/30/2011 12:09:12 PM

Gain 30#'s
 ohenryx
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2011 12:51:28 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, so this may have already been suggested. Don't worry about how long he lasts the first time. Just rest for a few minutes (cuddling is a nice way to spend that few minutes), then start over again.
 buckmaker
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2011 1:47:31 PM
just keep making him do it again and again, I guarantee he'll slow down, and if he cannot then move on to somebody else who does not have the problem,
 Archangel_07
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/30/2011 6:10:35 PM
fitness is in order go on the thread mill and work off that stress and hit the punching bags right after that will get a good dose off stress off his back trust me.

Not only will your man be fit but he will also be able to rise up to the occasion.
 opie55
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/31/2011 7:46:38 PM
Just a thought.
Don't try to slow him down. Actually see how quick you can light him up! For crying out loud!!!! Don't stop moving!!! Pop his lights loose!! Then...Stop there. Leave everything where it's at! The second round will be slower. During the second round communicate that there is no reason to plan on leaving the house today. ;) Take your time. And if it gets rushed again. Repeat the same process. But go for it till things slow down.
Eventually the nervousness will go away and your sex life will improve. Mainly because the second, third fourth round the communication gets better and the sense of urgency will subside.
If there still is a sense of urgency, use condoms, even consider double bagging to get him past the urgency.

If your partner does not want to "stay put" then hit it up again within an hour.(refractory period) But see if you can wear him out.
Oh yeah..... Have fun.
 PasionLatina0529
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/31/2011 8:03:24 PM
There is alot of info on the net to help him "keep" it in longer. It's not fun if he cums too fast..ewww....
I did read that when he's abt to cum you hold the base of penis to delay his ejac..try this together and see how it goes. Google: delaying ejaculation and see what comes up.
 recreator611
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/1/2011 5:15:29 AM
With me....if its been a while....the first times usually quick.....the second times her time....and I usually last the duration to make her happy....havnt ever gone past the third time.....usually by then...spooning come in ...LOL...good luck!
 Sin_Sational_Lady
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2011 10:06:14 PM
OK...Reddragon...Seriously "try not to harpe about it too much"...is she really susposed to go unsatisfied, the male ego is very fragile, but communication is the key. Try talking to him, "guiding" him...if he has no interest in pleasing you emotionally as well as physically...run for the hills
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What can I do to make a man last longer