Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Outdoor2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
the best michael jackson jokePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ya...real funny...'cept to people who have actually experienced it.
MJ may well of been a phucked up dude, but to make light of it surely isn't funny for those who have been there...
Ever thought about what a 10/12/14 yr old (any age really) who has been abused would think when they hear...."OMG did you hear the latest..." Yeah...real funny to their ears.

I was not abused, but I sure feel for those that have been and are being abused.

Would it be funny to you if...?
 owzabout
Msg: 3
view profile
History
the best michael jackson joke
Posted: 7/6/2009 3:39:18 PM
Dont stop till you get enough!!^^....
 Outdoor2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:01:46 PM
^^^Hee Hee...I can top that...

Do you know why MJ likes 38 year olds? Because there are 30 of them!

(rolls eyes)

Acne doesn’t come on your face until you’re 13

Lemme guess...no one came on your face when you were 13.

The point being...while these may be "titillating" jokes at the expense of Jackson, they are also at the expense of those that have been abused.

It may be a stretch but....I used to laugh at (and tell a few) Alzheimer jokes until my father died of it. Those jokes aren't funny anymore.
 itsmillertime6227
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/12/2009 10:17:10 PM

Lighten up people, cause apparently being cleared in a court of law means nothing so he's fair game right? (Slow clap)

Michael was never cleared in court...he settled before the ruling. Basically, he paid the families off.
 Mozard
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:17:52 PM
omg ... the ferris wheel ... hahahahahahahahaha
 Worbug
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 8:11:39 PM
What doe Michal Jackson and caviar have in common ?

They both cum on little white crackers.

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are !
 JaffaDeLancia
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:39:17 AM
michael jackson hasn't been this stiff since mccauley culkin came to stay for the weekend.

celebrity friends are rallying round the jackson family: david blane has promised to spend 48 hours in the coffin with michael and madonna has said if nobody wants the kids then she'll take them.
 Padawan61
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2009 11:48:20 PM
All of these joke are irrespectable

WTF does that mean???

It looks like MJ's family hasn't gotten around to burying him just yet ... and he's been dead for nearly two months. Unless they pumped him full of preservatives ... I'll willing to bet he's starting to smell. Is his family keeping him around as some sort of memento/souvenir ... awaiting the next available taxidermist to have him stuffed for the living room trophy?? They're all whackos.

OMG did you hear the latest, McDonalds is coming out with a new MJ burger just to dedicate it in memory of Michael Jackson, it has 50 year old meat in between 10 year old buns

The best!!
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/23/2009 4:07:47 PM
I just bought a new state-of-the-art Sony car stereo!

When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music.

When you shout out "Rock", it plays rock music.

Some kids ran in front of my car this morning and I shouted
"fcuking kids" and it played Michael Jackson.
 CrownVicNick
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2009 1:09:50 AM
I think this is an 18+ site....right?
 dp503
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/14/2009 1:08:01 PM
to all the pussies taking jokes seriously get a life, go to Craigslist rants and raves and cry. This is a joke forum. So far i like #1 the best i didn't realize there was so many. All i got is why did Michael Jackson go to Kmart? Because he heard that kids pants were half off.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >