Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sinlov
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Left me sitting at the table, until the waitress said, he left..Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Wow, wasn't aware this was going on. You'd think in this day and age people would
be brighter and more sophisticated than to just run off without a word. Jee...zzz
I think the more I look at these threads the more I am deciding to never go on a first date with someone who I don't know. Coffee or soda would do just fine. That assures both parties a quick exit or more later if there is chemistry.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 107
Left me sitting at the table, until the waitress said, he left..
Posted: 1/19/2012 7:57:26 AM
For a 1st meet, coffee, tea or soda, in a very public place that I've been to b4, that I know the location...I think the man that did this to the OP was rude, but at least he paid.

I don't think I've ever ditched someone, but there have been times that I probably should have

but now that I know better, I don't think it would happen to me again...cuz I won't put myself in that position...
 MyScreennameRox
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/19/2012 6:40:24 PM
I'm a noob so someone tell me, is it common practice on here for people to bump threads that have been dead for well over two years?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:27:45 PM
Well he left because you were just too good for him, thank god you didnt have to spend one more second with that selfish idiot.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >