Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAVE632
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Any tips on how to effectively control squirting?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Considering this is an ADVICE thread and the question is fairly specific - I think you forgot something. Something IMPORTANT!

So if we were in a situation where we didn't want to get 'messy', we would just avoid doing that specific thing.

WHAT?

What SPECIFIC THING do you AVOID doing so you don't ejaculate? Does it happen sometimes ANYWAY? As one poster said, Once the GSPot is activated it really doesn't matter WHAT you're doing the GSpot WILL likely trigger and once that happens S P U R T !!! So even if you AVOID doing THAT THANG that produces ejaculation can it / does it still happen anyway sometimes??

THE number one email I'm getting from my TRY THIS thread is HOW DO I NOT SPURT? If what you're suggesting is simply stick with clitoral orgasms if you don't want to make a mess that's fine but plse be specific so we know WHAT it is you're doing or NOT DOING to trigger an ejaculation OR NOT as the situation d!cktates.

Sandew
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Any tips on how to effectively control squirting?
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:39:18 PM
The only way to control it, is not to enjoy the sex!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >