Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Naturalized Citizenship For Illegal Aliens      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 26
Naturalized Citizenship For Illegal AliensPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
But for illegal immigrant law-breakers..good ideas from Polk County Florida:

I like it!

"Polk County Florida Sheriff Grady Judd - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."
"

An illegal alien, in Polk County , Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied:

(BEST QUOTE ever) . . .."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

KittenCatt
Msg: 27
Naturalized Citizenship For Illegal Aliens
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:48:30 PM
Out of Control Man......that is seriously one of the best posts I've ever read in my life.....delicious in every facet of its incredible satisfying-ness. Thank you.
 _babblefish
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/16/2012 2:15:43 PM

Alas, this writer has more respect for himself than to throw pearls, as they say. If you want to find out why this is happening, if you want to know why America, once the greatest nation on earth, is being systematically destroyed, you need to read books written by authors in the know. Here are a handful of such authors. The rest is up to you:

David Icke, Dr Henry Makow, PhD, Dr Jerome Corsi, Patrick West, and William F Jasper. There are others definitely worth reading. The authors I have cited are just a selection.

David Icke? the David Icke that wrote his infamous reptoid hypothesis ? ... why wasn't this at the top of your post, it would have saved a few precious seconds of my time ...
::hypnotic stare::
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/16/2012 3:31:12 PM

Out of Control Man......that is seriously one of the best posts I've ever read in my life.....delicious in every facet of its incredible satisfying-ness. Thank you.

IMO: If you think people getting shot is delicious and satisfying, it may be time to put down the fork.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:12:48 PM
I don't care about US immigration policy.

However, re comments on dual citizenship being illegal...tens of thousands of Americans have become Canadian citizens and also retain their US citizenship.. They are still subject to things such as military duty if ever called up, etc.

I have Canadian, Israeli and French citizenship...my girlfriend has dual Canaidian and Danish citizenship.
A country can only control it's own citizenship requirements...it can't dictate those requirements to other countries. Just because a Canadian has a baby in the USA and the baby is recognized as having US citizenship doesn't make it any less a Canadian citizen.

There are not laws in the USA that an American can not also be the citizen of another country. If there was it would be a myopic view of the world in which the tens of millions of people in the world with dual citizenship are somehow a threat or less productive citizens when residing in a particular country. Are all these people going to take up arms and overthrow the USA...Commies under the bed? Terrorists in the closet? Mexican-americans can't cheer for Mexico in soccer? Irish-americans can't wear green and drink Guiness instead of Budweiser? Americans are 'threatened' by this?
 matchlight
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2012 9:33:04 AM
^^^^^^What does any of that have to do with the issue of making U.S. citizens of illegal aliens? Our immigration laws reflect the wishes of most Americans, as expressed through their Congressmen. Evidently you don't think we have the right to expect the Executive Branch to enforce those laws. We now have a lawless President who selectively enforces federal laws--and not only on immigration--as if he were an emperor. You sound like one of his supporters.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/17/2012 10:58:28 AM
^^^^^^
Might as well accept it. They probably have a half dozen ID's in their pocket, they will just switch to a clean one. How can you prove otherwise? You can't.

Below - Apparently you know something that has eluded the rest of us for years. Exactly how do millions of unskilled illiterate people enhance my economy? In my state California, this "enhancement" costs us from 10 to 20 billion dollars per year.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/17/2012 11:05:58 AM

What will be next? Bank robbers and murderers and other law breakers that have never been caught, they will be offered amnesty too if they come out of hiding to say hello?

No it will probably be more like people comparing apples and hand-grenades as they are not smart enough to understand the legislation and or how it will help the economy, which may be either due to their racism and or their simpleminded ignorance.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/17/2012 11:20:51 AM
i mentioned this 2 weeks ago & nobody seemed to care. why all the fuss now

Posted: 8/2/2012 1001 AM

speaking of re-election, i've read that Obama's October surprise is going to be giving citizenship to all immigrants in the country with instant voting privileges. this is something i can see being done to get the final push past Romney. there's going to be electoral fraud this time around again so it's going to be interesting if anybody gets caught or worse both sides get caught cheating & all he11 breaks loose
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/17/2012 7:36:00 PM

Yeah, the ignorant people, that think maybe the people of this country legally, struggling to survive, the Vets, struggling to survive, in need of financial help, while illegal immigrants get the ride of a life time.

Oh yeah they are all living the life of luxury.

"Illegal" Immigrants. You notice the word "Illegal"? This is not the 1800s. It is time this country starts worrying about its own, helping its own, bringing this country back to a strong country because of its own. Laws are laws. If you are illegal, get out or go to jail. Laws are Laws. They are not there to select which law we should allow to be broken because it gets votes. And go after those that hire illegals. Get all this straight before letting people just wander in across the borders. The times when your great grandparents came to America have changed. Why should some family from England have to wait years to move to this country while some illegal immigrants can just illegally come here and reap the benefits for nothing. Wet foot/ Dry foot,.. rid this as soon as possible. This country is becoming a laughing stock.

Based on that rant it is clear you do not even understand the legistaltion.
 matchlight
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2012 8:03:21 PM

it is clear you do not even understand the legistaltion.

That's not clear to me at all. But since you have such a thorough understanding of U.S. immigration law, why don't you tell us what, specifically, in the poster's statement makes it so clear to you he does not understand it?

Oh yeah they are all living the life of luxury.

I don't give a damn how they live, as long as they do it in their own countries. No alien, resident or non-resident, has any right whatever to be within U.S. territory without the documents federal laws require them to have. All aliens who are in the U.S. unlawfully should have been deported long ago.
 KittenCatt
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/17/2012 8:49:15 PM

I don't give a damn how they live, as long as they do it in their own countries. No alien, resident or non-resident, has any right whatever to be within U.S. territory without the documents federal laws require them to have. All aliens who are in the U.S. unlawfully should have been deported long ago.

I don't give a damn either. Many of the points on this thread have nothing to do with the fact that these people are here illegally in the U.S., and need to be deported, not rewarded. It is a very simple issue. Attempting to snow with emotional arguments is just that.
 want to travel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2012 9:12:40 PM
all i have to say is
what ever happened to rule of law
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:27:57 AM
"what ever happened to rule of law"
Good question,,, Ask the people in Arizona who tried to at least "inquire" if a person had papers to be here legally. They got sued by their own Government !!
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:40:43 AM
Yes Paul, thank you for clarifying. I did point this problem out and you didnt care so why complain now? either do something about the problem or start learning a new national anthem.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:58:19 AM
^^

I guess all of the "pogroms" didn't happen in Europe, and didn't all end decades ago

stereotypes and racial profiling are wonderful "law enforcement tools", no? especially when applied blindly!

I'm surprised there haven't been cases reported of Hispanic military vets being arrested because they look "like wetbacks"

it's no doubt happened, just not widely reported.

..US citizens of Hispanic ethnicity who actually served their country unlike most of the old WASP-types posting on here who avoided that at all costs , even using family money or daddy pulling strings to get out of it.
 matchlight
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:07:59 AM

As well, they should be sued....because there are too many incompetent people in Arizona law enforcement.

Oh, I see. Somehow, you know enough about the thousands of people enforcing the law in Arizona to make an informed judgment about their general competence. If the incompetence of Arizona's law enforcement officials was a good reason for the U.S. Justice Department to have sued that state over SB 1070, it's strange the Department never cited it.

The basis for the suit was nothing like what you're suggesting. It wasn't even that Arizona SB 1070 violated federal laws--it's entirely consistent with those laws. No--it was that Arizona had violated this President's *policy* of not enforcing the federal laws that SB 1070 required state officials to enforce. How dare a state try to defend itself against Mr. Obama's Tammany Hall-style efforts to buy votes by neglecting its borders! How dare those yahoos try to defend themselves! Didn't anyone teach them that America the penitent deserves to be humbled for all its sins?

She was detained....simply because she is Hispanic

You have no way of knowing that, and in any case it's got nothing to do with the issue of this thread. You don't have anything rational to say on that issue, so as a smokescreen you cite some lurid story from the throwaway paper in Phoenix to make our hearts bleed. It gives you a convenient excuse to claim this President was right to sic his lackey Mr. Holder on those mean white racists in Arizona. Watch out for people who see racism in everything, because they are often racists themselves.

As long as some bad act piques your exquisite sense of moral outrage, apparently, that's reason enough for the federal government to charge in to right the wrong. That is anything but the kind of government Americans ever agreed to in the Constitution. But leftists couldn't care less if power is legitimate, as long as seeing it exercised gives them a self-righteous glow. They are tyrants at heart--*they* are the ones who don't give a fig about the rule of law.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:27:25 PM

other than your obvious hate for everything that goes on south of you.

an untrue allegation. I just have a strong dislike for, and aversion to, loud-mouthed, braggadocio, arrogant/cocky, xenophobic, mostly willfully ignorant & provincial, insular poseurs, though there often appears to be a strong correlation there, between the two sub-categories of humanity
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:57:50 PM
Hey Pa....

Clearly, based on what you rant on about, you do not even understand the meaning of the word "ILLEGAL".....................

Learn what that means, then come back to the conversation.

Why don't you explain why it is a bad idea to let people without a criminal record, who came to the US before they turned 16 and who have been in the US for no less than five years apply for deferred action that would grant them two years of not having to worry about deportation and still without granting them citizenship is a bad idea provided that either obtain a high school diploma or GED and or serving in the military?
 matchlight
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2012 1:06:54 PM
I just have a strong dislike for, and aversion to, loud-mouthed, braggadocio, arrogant/cocky, xenophobic, mostly willfully ignorant & provincial, insular poseurs

So do I. Especially the one who contacted me and another poster personally on this site and sent us homosexual photos. It said a lot about him.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/18/2012 4:41:15 PM
When you learn the meaning of the term "ILLEGAL ALIEN", please re-join the conversation.

When you learn the idea of not all things that are considered Illegal should stay that way because it is the right thing to do, then please re-join the conversation.

As maybe you are not aware but there have been many times when the government changed laws that they felt where unnecessary and or wrong.

So the topic being discussion pretty much revolves around if it should happen or not and to bring you up to speed this is how it is going so far.

People For: It only targets people who fit a certain demographic that does nothing but benefit the economy and will still only giving them nothing more than a free pass for two years and these people are already in the US and contributing to society, so kicking them out only means masive amounts of dollars would need to be spend to round up, process and ship these people, thus costing you even more money, but I bet making some prison a ton of tax payers dollars.

People against" It will be the end of us as a society and it is illegal and they are 3rd world scum.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:32:27 AM
hey Pual K you wrote:

Seeing how you completely missed the mark, what is really happening is illegal aliens who came to to the USA illegally with family, or friends and now are between certain ages, and have met a few other qualifications now are abel to apply for this new amnesty program. What you wrote, and what is really happening is so far apart as to be laughable, but then, that is normal for things that you write.

As far as doing something about it, I vote for those who will take care of the problem, or at least say they will, and make certain to my best ability that I never hire someone/anyone who is here illegaly.

1- people with amnesty get to vote
2- haha you actually trust the people you vote in??
3- you rep voted for the problems to be established. they didn't try to stop anything, you didn't complain. things slide through

bye bye ms. american pie. sold my Chevy to the Chinese cuz my brain was too fried.
them good ol' boys are selling derivatives & lies saying this the year that i die
 Worbug
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:13:56 AM
"What will be next? Bank robbers and murderers and other law breakers that have never been caught, they will be offered amnesty too if they come out of hiding to say hello?"

Evidently, AS long as the vote Democratic!!!

How about they just all go to canada (uncapatalized on purpose) since you seem to care about them so much, then canada can bare carry the burden and cost. Don't forget, they breed like****oaches, having six and seven kids, and that is a reality around here not just stereotyping.

I guess it's just like the gay thing, if enough people do something, it's ok, at least to the self richeous!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Excellent analogy below.

GreenThumbz18
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:21:37 AM
Illegal Aliens ?
You wake up one morning and hear a strange noise, on your front porch is a basket with some cute little puppies. How sweet ! You go to the store and get some food, and take them in, because it's the right thing to do, you can't leave those puppies to starve, can you?
Next month, there's another basket with more puppies, and it adds to the merriment in your house.
Next month, another basket. By now you're cleaning up a lot of poop and it smells and it costs real money to feed them. And vet bills cost too.
Next month, another basket comes, so you go to the authorities to get rid of the puppies, and guess what? They tell you you MUST care for them, they are here now and that's that. If you complain again, you will be sued. It sucks, because now the first puppies are having their own puppies now, and they are over-running your house.
You now spend 20% of your income, put up with a lot of yapping, and if more puppies show up, you have to take them too.
After all, this is America, we always do what is right.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:27:48 PM
^^^^^^
Dear lady - Current cost is between 10 and 20 billion in the state of California.is that not substantial?
I mow my own lawn, btw.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Naturalized Citizenship For Illegal Aliens