Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 five-marie
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Anal Sex...he wants it, but I'm scared to tryPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Not worth it. I have a friend who engaged in regular anal with her husband who was well endowed. I know on 2 occasions when she wasn't feeling well she messed herself. She blamed it on being sick, I always thought it was too much anal.

Her husband developed a fistula, no idea if he also enjoyed something up his butt. He had to wear sanitary pads for the leakage, had it fixed 2 or 3 times surgically. It was at least a year before he was back to normal.
Years ago I allowed a boyfriend to talk me into trying it. I developed a fissure, a tear, which became infected. I had to have it taken care of surgically after being in agony for a week. Never again!
 DiegoShogo
Msg: 176
Anal Sex...he wants it, but I'm scared to try
Posted: 5/31/2012 5:14:53 AM
Anal sex women is very good
 bradman8
Msg: 177
Posted: 6/2/2012 11:45:36 AM
First, don't do it if you really don't want to do it. If he pressures you, make it clear it isn't something for you. If he has an issue, he doesn't respect you.

Now it you want to try it the keys are to relax and use plenty of lubrication. Your boyfriend would take it nice, slow and easy if he cared about you. It done properly it can be a wonder experience for both.
 raceface2012
Msg: 178
Posted: 6/2/2012 1:28:52 PM
just don't do it if you have any morals, its not mean't for things to be stuffed in there period
 NJ_Phil
Msg: 179
Posted: 6/2/2012 5:20:21 PM

Any advice on how to relax and enjoy the moment and not worry with what will happen?

Just get out a brown crayola crayon and dim the lights. He'll never know the difference.
If that doesn't work I recommend, 8 Margaritas and 5 shots of tequila should take the edge off.
 joemetro3
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:23:32 AM
lots of lube, start with ur finger, have him give it a lick first just to say hi !
 LetsBuildSomething
Msg: 182
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:15:44 PM
many girls like a finger up the butt while getting the cat eaten
or while having regular sex
Have you tried that yet? Good place to start.

and once you're ready, probably the best position is spoon, then he can reach around with one hand and finger you, and use other hand on your breast, pinching nipples. ha ha
 danielhoman26
Msg: 184
Posted: 2/17/2013 9:22:33 PM
I have done it with a couple girls they have always said lube make it more enjoyable
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >