Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 butterflysauvage
Msg: 162
view profile
History
WORST pick-up lines...Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Well, it's about time men found out that pick-up lines don't work. And I repeat don't work. The one I remember the most and you probably heard it before: "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?" I laugh my heart out and no I wasn't interested in the guy. In case it didn't register, I repeat PICK-UP LINES DON'T WORK! If the lady likes what she sees and the way you act she'll be interested. So just be yourselves.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 163
WORST pick-up lines...
Posted: 3/23/2008 7:33:21 AM

The one I wanna try (although I'm really sure it won't work) is "You're the cutest thing I ever did see. I really love your beaches, wanna shake your tree." - Steve Miller Band

Doesn't the song say, "Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree"

Maybe you could change it to, "I really love you britches, wanna shake 'em free."
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >