Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Amanisnotforxmas
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Horny?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think you are confusing the emotions of sexuality with the emotions of love.
They are two completely different issues.
While the Tantric philosophy will help you to release your love bubble it cannot help you sustain it.
A man who loves and leaves is a lost soul.
You will feel empty and disgarded.
Would you try a male sex surrogate? - for the ladies
Posted: 7/8/2009 4:48:12 PM

Would you try a male sex surrogate?

I might, even/especially for the reasons you mention depending on my level of 'issues'. If I feel it is something that can be dealt with this way, I would definitely consider it.

I would be concerned about the surrogate though, depending on where you acquired him...
 ForumFilly
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:13:00 PM
I have the best of all worlds. I have no problems sexually and my man is a sex therapist. How lucky am I??? Whoo hoo!!!!

Edit: There are many women who have problems sexually and talking to your partner doesn't always help. A competent sex therapist can help both partners achieve satisfaction and a closeness they've never experienced before.
 TheModernPagan
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 8:37:02 PM
From a male point of view, how is this going to help the relationship ? Having some other man having sex with your wife to make your love life better ?

No and No
 e*Musing
Msg: 12
Horny?
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:01:00 PM

Amanisnotforxmas - I seriously have no idea what you mean or why you wrote that on this thread.

Basically he is tossing out a teaser into the world of Tantra...although I'm not sure to which levels of Tantra you can achieve if you're physical sexuality is dysfunctional...if it has deep rooted wounds that must be healed.

My experience with it was two primarily healthy sexual people trying to get to the next level of emotional intimacy. It was phenomenal...like we were inside each others emotions and able to bring new energy that was real and mutually perceived between us...without touching...or with very limited physical interaction.

The idea of a male surrogate...I don't know. I'm going to have to dwell on that one for a while. My perception is that women become deeply emotionally attached to men that let inside their hearts...especially those they let in deep enough to do this kind of delicate Open Heart Surgery...the closures would be incredibly tricky.

ForumFilly
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/9/2009 10:24:01 PM

By that do you mean talking to them, giving them information, etc., or do you mean getting them someone to physically work with them?
What I was referring to was psychological counseling, both individual and as a couple, with a trained therapist. If it was a couple, the physical 'homework' would be directed by the therapist and they would practice it in private. If it were a single person, not involved in a relationship, then a sex surrogate would be used.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/10/2009 1:35:25 AM
What? This is a real job?! How do I apply?!
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 18
Horny?
Posted: 7/10/2009 6:15:07 AM
I think sex surrogates are a viable way to work through dysfunction. Whether male or female, there is a reason for them.

Unfortunately I agree with some of the posters that its not socially acceptable for the women to use such a technique when sleeping around still remains a very negative thing for the ladies. There are two sets of rules, and I don't agree with them but they are out there nevertheless.
 smile9999
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/11/2009 4:25:28 AM
you've went from saying you wouldn't do it to now being "curious" about it. just to let you know, just because you have an opinion about something and feel you are totally put together in life, not everyone else is.
 abelian
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/11/2009 9:27:25 AM

Sex surrogates have been around for awhile, but the vast majority are women for men. They AREN'T prostitutes, but they

They ARE prostitutes.
 QuantumsOfSolace
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2011 6:32:21 PM
If by chance an inquisitive female comes across this thread, hoping to gain further insight into the topic at hand, perhaps we can begin a mutually beneficial dialogue. I'd like that very much. Please get in touch with me.
 QuantumsOfSolace
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2011 6:40:50 PM

Sex surrogates have been around for awhile, but the vast majority are women for men. They AREN'T prostitutes, but they

They ARE prostitutes.

Whether surrogates are or are not prostitutes is irrelevant. What is paramount is the wellbeing of those who choose to use surrogates.
 groovygirl69
Msg: 29
Horny?
Posted: 10/6/2011 5:27:02 AM
Sometimes sex is just sex. No one has to be lost to enjoy it, and you don't have to feel disregarded if you never have that contact again. Sometimes it was just sex. Enjoyable and satisfying sex.
 --Zen--
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/6/2011 8:27:48 AM
I am fascinated by this. There are more then a few people with sexual dysfunctions. I think if I do search I'm gonna get bruce willis and sigourney weaver...
any additional info on the subject would be helpful
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >