Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Pee power!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CChauncey
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Pee power!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I hope the neo-cons don't decide to invade my bladder.
 JustDukky
Msg: 12
Pee power!
Posted: 7/24/2009 11:19:33 PM
Urine has tremendous utility as my solution of choice for many difficult problems...If I can't figure it out...Piss on it!
 CChauncey
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Pee power!
Posted: 7/25/2009 3:58:11 AM

Urine has tremendous utility as my solution of choice for many difficult problems...If I can't figure it out...Piss on it!
This should be a bumper sticker.
 JustDukky
Msg: 14
Pee power!
Posted: 7/25/2009 5:16:37 PM
Well I've never seen a bumper sticker of it; it's just a lesson my dog taught me.
Kinda makes you wonder which species is more intelligent, doesn't it?
 yna6
Msg: 15
Pee power!
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:32:14 AM
Hmm....I think we can all agree that this is a "natural resource" that has its' merits. We can look forward to more "discoveries" of the "power of pee"! (that Star Trek character 'Q' hasn't got anything on us! We got 'P'...which comes first!)
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Pee power!
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:02:48 PM
Bright1Raziel wrote:
This made it quite effective for the tratment of dental caries and bad breath in Egypt, Greece and Rome, and it was ussed as a wound wash throughout Northern Europe and Arabia.

I seem to recall someone telling me about a song that existed sort of taunting Spaniards (I want to say 1500s or thereabouts?) mocking their bright smiles by saying, approximately, that they know exactly what was swished in their mouths to get those bright teeth.

Don't hold me to this, though.

Also, don't some modern tooth-whitening formulas use uric acid as the active ingredient?
 Hibernian1960
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Pee power!
Posted: 6/27/2011 11:11:02 PM
Alas, urine has yet to solve the current energy crisis. No doubt the petroleum lobbies are spending billions to supress THIS technology as well...
 Hibernian1960
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Pee power!
Posted: 6/28/2011 11:04:54 PM
No, that's only for princesses who pee.

Canine philosophy of life: "If you can't eat it or f&ck it, p*ss on it."
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Pee power!