Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Favorite joke by a famous comedian      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ishaun
Msg: 9
Favorite joke by a famous comedianPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Lewis Black: For 1.5 million dollars a year, any one of us can do the weather, and not only do the weather, but do it with a gorilla ****ing you in the ass! Yes you could, don't even back off that one! If you had a million-five, you'd be glad to see Simba at work every day, and the only time you get pissed off is when you find out the Gorilla is making 2 million.
 Real_Soul
Msg: 10
Favorite joke by a famous comedian
Posted: 8/19/2009 3:57:08 PM
Robin Williams: "...Great tits, not fake tits. Not like the tits in Vegas, where even god goes, 'I didn't make those...' ."
 raxarsr
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2009 10:22:23 PM
red skelton, in the middle of his act.....a young woman comes onstage and hands him a note.....he reads:

"ladies and gentlemen, i've just been informed that a wallet containg a rather large sum of money was found near the restrooms. my assistant, miss hunt, has it in her posession, and will cheerfully return it to the owner. she says its a plain, nondiscript brown wallet. so, if anyone has lost a wallet with a large sum of money in it......go to helen hunt for it.............
 pearligirl
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2010 5:07:17 PM
old one...Steven Wright
"I bought a box of powdered water.... didn't know what to add to it"
 thebigslim
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:24:24 AM
From Rodney Dangerfield

"Yeah I tell ya, I get no respect.... no respect at all. I suffer from child abuse. My kids kick the $hit out of me all the time!"
 komodo
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 1:09:38 PM
Ron White;

here was a guy, down in Florida, who said that the age of 53 years old he was in good enough physical condition to withstand the wind, rain, and hail of a force-5 hurricane. Now, lemme explain somethin' to ya: It isn't *that* the wind is blowin'. It's *what* the wind is blowin'. If you get hit by a *Volvo*, it don't matter how many sit-ups you did that mornin'.
 oldhippie1952
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/13/2011 3:32:20 PM
Gallagher, who knows which concert this was I sure don't!

Bald men have an age old feud with the gorilla. From the beginning of time.

Adam had lined up all the animals at the throne of God to get their gift. The deer were given swiftness. The wolf was given fangs. And so it went. The last animal in line before man was the gorilla.

God asks the gorilla, "I've got hair or I've got brains. Which one do you want?"

Dumb gorilla. This is all their fault.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Favorite joke by a famous comedian