Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What kind of man/woman do you think you attract?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DaytonDennis
Msg: 122
view profile
History
What kind of man/woman do you think you attract?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Dennis <== psycho babe magnet. Need to put in my profile "Those with lobotomy scars need not apply" (Now if you've actually HAD a lobotomy, I apologize)

Seriously, though... since my first ventures on the internet around '95, I think I've attracted quite a mixed group of ladies. My AOL Profile was pretty detailed, yet I would get IM's from ladies who eventually challenged me on my beliefs, even though I had expressed them specifically in the profile. Obviously they hadn't even taken the time to read it through. I've had had my share of strange women, though. Probably the weirdest (and one I was really suckered into) claimed in the course of our conversations that she worked for the CIA. Loooong story, but if you knew it, you might understand why I was so easily taken in. *major sigh* Though she expressed "love" to me over the phone, she kept making excuses why she couldn't meet me, even breaking planned dates. It became weirder and weirder, then my brain over-ruled my heart and I began putting the pieces (or rather MISSING pieces) together. DUH ON ME! I had a lady on AOL start emailing me and I REALLY started liking her, but same thing, she kept avoiding meeting me in person. Finally, she confessed that the picture in her profile wasn't her - it was of her brother's girlfriend. Major kick in the groin, that. awell.... My co-worker would chuckle at every online story I would relate to him and he finally deemed me "The Psycho-Babe Magnet"
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 123
What kind of man/woman do you think you attract?
Posted: 7/17/2009 5:11:01 AM

Dayton said: Though she expressed "love" to me over the phone, she kept making excuses why she couldn't meet me, even breaking planned dates.

Eeek eek eek red flags are waving.. Love over the phone.. Is that some kinda new style of dating better known as Delusional Dating?

thecatsmeoww
 DaytonDennis
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 7:33:27 AM

Dayton said: Though she expressed "love" to me over the phone, she kept making excuses why she couldn't meet me, even breaking planned dates.

Eeek eek eek red flags are waving.. Love over the phone.. Is that some kinda new style of dating better known as Delusional Dating?

thecatsmeoww

Hey! Give me a break! I was a internet rookie then. I am a wiser now, but saying you love me still makes my heart go ka-thump ka-thump
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/17/2009 7:48:34 AM

Hey! Give me a break! I was a internet rookie then.

Okay I will be generous and give you a break..

thecatsmeoww
 Passionate_Cher
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 10:45:49 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww...Love is in Bloom!!!

JWG86
Msg: 127
Posted: 7/17/2009 11:08:12 AM
I tend to attract older women (as in, older than me). I am fine with and welcome this. Most (not all) women my age do not interest me as they don't know who they are or where they are going. If it were up to me I would fast-foreward through this boring "college age" as I call it that I am stuck in so I could get to the "real world" and make something of life. Oh well, college and all the boredom is necessary to succeed in that "real world" I suppose.
 outofthedesert
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/18/2009 7:12:02 AM
Does anyone always attract the same type of person? I know alot of people always manage to be in a relationships with 'types' but personally the men that seem to be attracted to me have ranged from 22-78, short, tall, fat, thin, hair, no hair, red-neck, PHD, so if any of the guys on here figure out how to determine the factors in your attraction ------------enlighten the rest of us as some of us will make changes..
 Byrd
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2009 10:29:35 AM
I don't think I attract women at all unless they want someone beat up, or maybe just a big dumb guy around to protect them...Gay men are very attracted to me but I'm not gay...
 shmodzilla
Msg: 130
Posted: 7/18/2009 10:51:21 AM
I definately for the most part attract exactly the opposite kind of woman i am looking for.
 Street King
Msg: 131
Posted: 7/18/2009 1:23:43 PM
I don't really attract women on here because I'm just here for the forums. But in general I attract women who are totally opposite from me in personality. They're really aggressive and blatant in their approach.
 Some random name
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/18/2009 2:43:34 PM
Alot of women from the Phillipines and Russia looking for a husband now
 JWG86
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/18/2009 6:00:20 PM
MSG 131. I hear what you are saying. I am a complete magnet for gays and women view me as invisible. Perhapse because I don't react like a homophobe towards all gays they think I am interested. I am not.
 builderforfun
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/22/2009 6:01:41 AM
Crazy ones, but they have always been the most fun,
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What kind of man/woman do you think you attract?