Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SirThinkAlot
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Dating AbducteesPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would try to find out the contact information for the aliens.
They might have some single alien females along with them and I've been wanting to have a relationship with female aliens for years.
1) They might Grok
2) Those numerous appendages can do marvelous things
3) We could be the center of attention at group get togethers
4) If her relatives are undesirable, due to geographic limitations, I'd rarely have to be with them.
5) I could get away with anything by just telling her it was normal for us humans, how could she know the difference
6) She could take me to places I've never been before
7) As her society has grown beyond meaningless money as a system of trade, she would not need nor desire any. hence I could settle down and become a lazy bum. (My life's ambition)

" Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here" (Borrowed, not mine)
 HazelRose
Msg: 17
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/12/2009 2:15:42 PM
Maybe the person was crazy, and just maybe the person was sane as you are. Who knows. This universe is amazing. Would it have been better if the date had been abducted and tortured by a human?
 rockondon
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/12/2009 10:59:17 PM
lmao that'd be awesome! I'd probe them for more details.
Although I wouldn't use the term "probe" since it might freak them out.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/12/2009 11:16:36 PM
I have actually been on this date! Only the aliens were purple and if he didn't take the right pills they could control his mind. Being me I asked what the aliens wanted him to do and where he got his magic pills from. I was disappointed. His aliens only wanted the furniture in rooms nailed to the ceiling and you got the pills from the mental clinic. Then my cat called and wanted me to run it a bubble bath. Yes, that is how I got out of that date. I figured he would believe it. Bad, but what ya gonna do? That was a dump and run.

Though an old co-worker swore if you fed aliens bananas and gave them windex baths they would be your friends forever and reveal US governmental secrets to you. Yes my area has a day-pass program for the local psych-ward.
 CookieLady66
Msg: 26
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/13/2009 9:28:30 AM
I'd have asked to hear ALL the details...c'mon, you don't REALLY think we're the only intelligent life out there???
 readyornot57
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/13/2009 1:57:41 PM
must not be looking for activity partner
must not be looking for talk/email
must not have been abducted by space aliens
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 33
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/13/2009 2:12:09 PM

You can call me "Fred." I have a teenage Hmong friend who needs looking after... perhaps you have some odd jobs for him?

*******Snort******** Guess not many people saw the movie. (OP of this quote??? Hilarious and how appropriately placed!)

~OP~ I'm just warped enough I'd want to know all about it. That might take more than one date, so yeah, I suppose I'd see him again providing he was good to look at, had nice teeth and instilled little tid-bits about the abduction into a context that would become "private jokes" should I decide I just can't live without him. I mean we all have oddities ~ maybe he's the missing link that the US Government is looking for and I could be the lover/best friend of a national treasure. There is a positive side to all people if you choose to view it that way. To each their own.
 setuid
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/13/2009 5:44:54 PM

I would first determine if anal probing was used during the abduction. If it was I'd dump them because everyone knows once you've undergone anal probing that person now has shiite for brains.

Or... you at least know they've had anal (you know, if you're into that sort of thing)

j/k, that's hilarious though
 TheReason_
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Dating Abductees
Posted: 7/13/2009 7:37:28 PM
You could always say "so, I guess you are down for some anal probing then?"

LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >