Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 6
Do the sexiest guys all have quantities of girls?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Perhaps you going for looks is what is biting you on the ass. You are confusing me, basically you are telling me they are all over the place doing other women, but then say they were clingy and requiring ALL of your time.
 abelian
Msg: 8
Do the sexiest guys all have quantities of girls?
Posted: 7/14/2009 6:06:26 PM

They were healthy energetic, physically active men with enough energy to chase not only me but others. That's what fooled me at first, the fact that they were always calling and seeing me so much. But I couldn't spend 24 hours a day with them and they managed to still find plenty of time to chase other women.

How about this scenario. They were spending the time with you but at the same time, that gave them a good reason to want you to not call them or drop by without warning. If that's the case, don't date people who strictly compartmentalize their time in order to fit you into a slot and not worry about you interferring the rest of the time.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/14/2009 7:39:25 PM
Most likely they are just insecure with themselves. Sometimes it's hard to believe, especially if they are good looking and physically fit, but it is what it is.

Do they brag a lot? Do they need their ego constantly fed? Do they feed off of the attention they get from the opposite sex or are they confident enough in themselves to say No Thanks.

Looks like to me it's nothing you have done wrong. Let em go and hopefully they will figure it out some day.
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 5:03:47 PM
The "Sexiest" men, IMO, aren't sexy because of their looks.
It's their attitude, how they carry themselves and how they treat others.
So........NO........the sexiest guys aren't players at all.
 kpooks
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:39:01 PM
Dunno, whenwillthiswork: Maybe you encourage the wild beast in 'em with your own sexuality!
 Mike Seguin
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/9/2009 8:12:37 PM
Well rest assured, there's one of us out there that's not like that ;P

Then again, I don't know if I could be considered sexy, haha.
 Ependa
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/10/2009 12:26:05 AM
I don't think so...the kinds of men that I find the sexiest don't need quantity, just quality.
 e*Musing
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/28/2010 9:56:47 PM

Ahhhhhh...because women are naturally attracted to alpha male types??? So basically you have the top 25-30% of women contending for about the top 5% of men...and that number for women doesn't include those that are there just for validation. And frankly, guys in relationships make other girls wonder what that other girl sees in him.

The real problem is...why do all of your sisters think it's OK to go after a Man in a relationship?
 Water75
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/1/2010 12:34:06 PM
one thing grabbed my attention sexy guys.once you said that i was not shocked to see they cheated on you.see most people just like someone for looks forget the conversation.check bac.i gaureentee you will find lie after lie.see i dont want a women to lust after me,i want her to trust me with her heart.
 YZ_Guy
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/1/2010 1:31:58 PM
I offer this only as constructive criticism, and it may have already been suggested, but at the end of the day you pick 'em and therein lies your problem.

Fix your picker.
 YZ_Guy
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/1/2010 2:06:25 PM

Or maybe your picker is broken.

Relationship 101 stuff, her picker is busted.

Best thing I ever heard,

keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting...
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/5/2010 4:00:54 PM
You know whats funny ? We men can look at a guy with a girl and pretty easily figure if he's the type to stray...but, its so hard for you girls too see this.

On the same token, we men can get used for money, a home, or whatever, materials things, security etc...and she be bullsiting us with lies to get it....in the beginning we can't easily see this, but women watching from afar can.

Ironic isn't it. Our needs and emotions get in the way, of our logic and better judgement.

There are certain principals and actions that can give away a person who will stray. If you can control your emotions, till times tells the story.

You are not attracting these types...you are picking them.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/6/2010 1:24:01 PM
I guess in answer to just the title of this question......the sexiest guys will have more opportunity thrust to or given to them, as opposed to a plainer looking man.

Women are visual too, and a real sexy goodlooking man is simply going to have women give them opportunity and quite frankly make it obvious too.

Is this to say all the sexiest guys are more likely to be cheaters? Well, you can imagine the responces, if we asked this of the hot looking girls.

A cheater is a cheater, regardless of how they look, being hot looking will just make it easier to get others.
 Daves place 1
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/6/2010 5:25:10 PM
I can see by your profile that you love yourself more then anyone else could.
I'm just saying
 Daves place 1
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/8/2010 6:55:04 AM
Ms. whenwillthiswork26

Your retaliation is hurtful and senseless.
I have received a great many e/mails from the fish thanking me for being so thoughtful in my attempt to help you.

My very nature is to help and give, it is not always easy, I just do it, always so hopeful that I can make a difference in someone’s life.

I believe that profiles and pics should be an accurate reflection of what we are, other wise you are trying to build a relationship based on lies and deception; I am sure that you would agree.

Quite honestly, many of the fish that e/mailed me have stated that you show neck up pics because of your morbid obesity and low self esteem.

Ms. 26 my heart goes out to you, there is no reason to be ashamed of obesity; as a matter of fact in the fitness forums there are some very helpful diet and exercise suggestions, as far as your esteem issues, if you want to contact me privately I will make some suggestions for some wonderful professional counselors.

You are welcome in advance.
 Ependa
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:14:53 PM
It's been my experience that the very sexiest guys do not, in fact have bevvies.

Well..honestly it's more about having a man with integrity who shares the same values that you do. If you're in it for casual, that's fine going for the ones you are now. But , if you're in it for long term, you may want to rethink what kind of man you are looking for.

Some men...never satisfied. Next best thing will always be on their mind. Some people are like that about life in general, too. Best to avoid this in my opinion because enough is never enough.
 good_catch77
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:49:49 AM
Well if a guy posted the same thing most females, and some males, may respond to stop "going for barbie dolls and get a real woman." So I'm going to respond "stop going for Ken or GI Joe dolls and get a real man."

I mean this works both ways. I don't agree with the blank general statement of the OP. I'm not one to go for Barbie or even models. I like my women like I like my meals. I don't want just one thing I like a variety of things. Now good looks and sexiness doesn't hurt. I'm not going to down them and say that all hot women/men are all the same. If I find someone and they are super hot then that is a added bonus.

there are lots of others that they like real well

I mean guys are just like women in the fact that if your not happy with someone your going to look for "plan B." I'm not saying to cheat by any means, don't misinterpret me.

I see it everyday, women that are married wanting to be with me, then all I hear is how bad there husband treats them and how they want out of the relationship. They flirt and play all the time. Then if they get what they want then they go back to hubby. I don't cheat with them so a lot of times they move on to someone who will. I guess they misinterpret my status of being single to desperate. Now I find them attractive but I'm not going to be the other guy in a affair. Now if they was divorced then I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

In all I don't think that anyone man/woman based on anything general is not going to cheat or get more partners just because of "sexiness" or any other general reason.

Best of luck to everyone
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >