Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Daves place 1
Msg: 35
Do the sexiest guys all have quantities of girls?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I can see by your profile that you love yourself more then anyone else could.
I'm just saying
 Daves place 1
Msg: 43
Do the sexiest guys all have quantities of girls?
Posted: 3/8/2010 6:55:04 AM
Ms. whenwillthiswork26

Your retaliation is hurtful and senseless.
I have received a great many e/mails from the fish thanking me for being so thoughtful in my attempt to help you.

My very nature is to help and give, it is not always easy, I just do it, always so hopeful that I can make a difference in someone’s life.

I believe that profiles and pics should be an accurate reflection of what we are, other wise you are trying to build a relationship based on lies and deception; I am sure that you would agree.

Quite honestly, many of the fish that e/mailed me have stated that you show neck up pics because of your morbid obesity and low self esteem.

Ms. 26 my heart goes out to you, there is no reason to be ashamed of obesity; as a matter of fact in the fitness forums there are some very helpful diet and exercise suggestions, as far as your esteem issues, if you want to contact me privately I will make some suggestions for some wonderful professional counselors.

You are welcome in advance.
 Ependa
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:14:53 PM
It's been my experience that the very sexiest guys do not, in fact have bevvies.

Well..honestly it's more about having a man with integrity who shares the same values that you do. If you're in it for casual, that's fine going for the ones you are now. But , if you're in it for long term, you may want to rethink what kind of man you are looking for.

Some men...never satisfied. Next best thing will always be on their mind. Some people are like that about life in general, too. Best to avoid this in my opinion because enough is never enough.
 good_catch77
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:49:49 AM
Well if a guy posted the same thing most females, and some males, may respond to stop "going for barbie dolls and get a real woman." So I'm going to respond "stop going for Ken or GI Joe dolls and get a real man."

I mean this works both ways. I don't agree with the blank general statement of the OP. I'm not one to go for Barbie or even models. I like my women like I like my meals. I don't want just one thing I like a variety of things. Now good looks and sexiness doesn't hurt. I'm not going to down them and say that all hot women/men are all the same. If I find someone and they are super hot then that is a added bonus.

there are lots of others that they like real well

I mean guys are just like women in the fact that if your not happy with someone your going to look for "plan B." I'm not saying to cheat by any means, don't misinterpret me.

I see it everyday, women that are married wanting to be with me, then all I hear is how bad there husband treats them and how they want out of the relationship. They flirt and play all the time. Then if they get what they want then they go back to hubby. I don't cheat with them so a lot of times they move on to someone who will. I guess they misinterpret my status of being single to desperate. Now I find them attractive but I'm not going to be the other guy in a affair. Now if they was divorced then I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

In all I don't think that anyone man/woman based on anything general is not going to cheat or get more partners just because of "sexiness" or any other general reason.

Best of luck to everyone
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >