Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 musical_turtle
Msg: 88
For the ladies - How long do you like actual intercourse to last?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^ lol @ japanese manga
 cutenperky2
Msg: 89
For the ladies - How long do you like actual intercourse to last?
Posted: 11/30/2011 3:46:06 PM
As long as possible is good.. honestly most guys i have been with barely made it to 5 min .I wasnt timing things... but the longest time a guy lasted with me was 10 min and thats a generous guess. How do you guys stay hard so long? What is the secret. In anycase it never bothered me I was always highly forfilled with all the other stuff going on. Maybe young guys dont stay hard long..
 Jimbojim_1983
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/30/2011 6:18:20 PM
the better the oral the woman gets in foreplay AND after intercourse...the more forgiving she will be if you run the short race.
 Capn_America
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:45:40 AM

I lol'd at manga. lololol Was it like Innnnnuuuuuuuuuyaaaaaashaaaaaaaaa

Yep, but without the POW lol
The first time, I was like, are you kidding me, is she FAKING this? But after a year being together, I got around to the conclusion no one could fake so consistently for so long without getting bored, so this is obviously how she was. And she wasnt japaneese, was the funny part, typical Quebec white french girl lol. Weird. But hey, she was prob the best gf I've ever had, save for that weird lil aspect of things
 coyotefeller
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/1/2011 3:10:06 PM
no_1_bby

Take it from me... if you have a very specific style of masturbating,
you are basically guaranteeing any partner of yours won't be able to get you off.
Especially if you are a frequent solo player.

Excuse my language but....you are so full of shiit!
If I am not mistaken "whatshisname" is a virgin,
the first time he puts his thing in a woman he
may just shoot his load there and then ...from the
feeling of a woman's pvssy for the first time ....without
saying anything about watching it go in and the short-circuit
to the brain that may happen.....!!
...I'm just a horndawg these day.....carry on ...carry on !
 thewifey
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/2/2011 3:58:41 PM
For me 30 mins. 40 if its really good. I dont like extended foreplay
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/2/2011 4:30:45 PM
...is it me or did this thread get off topic?? and its an old thread.

My two cents?...

Well..... it depends. Is it suppose to be all the 7 to 13 minutes at one time and then that's it? OR can ya switch it up, meaning have about 4 or 5 minutes then switch to something else then go back to intercourse?
...because..... well...... If we switch it up then yea, alot longer..but if its straight up F*ck, and you hit the right spot then wham! a few minutes is good to go...
With that being said, there are times it just makes you (er, me) wanna do it more...its like that first orgasm when it hits just right makes ya wanna keep going and do it more...

................................... *yells, Dont Judge Meeeeee!
 Imrdy2meet
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:48:19 AM
I'm going to man up and tell it like it is! First and fore most I intend to give the woman I'm with the most pleasure she's ever experienced and doing that only turns me on to want and need to do more to the woman. I don't know why a majority of men forget the foreplay which to me is the whole purpose of achiving the means to the end! No need for special effects music or any artifical stimulant, just the two of you into the other. I want to explore the body from the head to the toe and play with the spots along the way that you that woman lets me know is feeling oh oh so good just from the way your body responds to my touch and soft kiss. After the orgasam which I asssure you is going to take place the actual act of the love making, sex or just the raw wanting to **** takes place, it's going to go on any where up to 20min to 40 and some more afterwards..and that my ladies is real talk. Enjoy the day!
 egowitch
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/4/2011 12:40:09 PM
Twenty eight minutes, and fourteen seconds. Exactly.
 platypus_man
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2011 12:54:08 PM
I'm not a woman, but I prefer for it to last at least for an hour. To me a quickie is around thirty minutes unless I have to leave for work or something. Normally, it's around an hour to an hour and a half. There were two times in my life when it lasted for 2.5 and 3 hours.

Ed

See, this is the kind of silly response you get when you ask any question that refers to a male's ability to 'perform' sexually. "Well, I usually can go for about 4 to 5 hours, but that's after working a 48 hour shift and drinking a case of beer and a fifth of JD. When I'm not so tired and drunk it's usually three times as long". Riiiiigggggghhhhht.

Let's have a more honest response which will be more telling: Ladies, how long during your last sexual episode did actual genital intercourse last? And was it good for you that way?
 Linda136
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/4/2011 3:09:29 PM
First of all, how in the world do so many people know what time it is, how long it took, and what the clock said at the end? I'm sorry, but my mind, body, eyes, etc. are elsewhere.

What is today wasn't years ago when I was young, thin, full of energy. That being said,.... I want to be satisfied, but ultimately I want my partner to be satisfied. Intercourse, just the act itself, is nothing without the before and after.

It's a success if we can look into each others eyes and smile; 2 minutes, 20 minutes.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2011 3:42:25 AM

First of all, how in the world do so many people know what time it is, how long it took, and what the clock said at the end? I'm sorry, but my mind, body, eyes, etc. are elsewhere.

What is today wasn't years ago when I was young, thin, full of energy. That being said,.... I want to be satisfied, but ultimately I want my partner to be satisfied. Intercourse, just the act itself, is nothing without the before and after.

It's a success if we can look into each others eyes and smile; 2 minutes, 20 minutes.

I've been told.."as long as it takes". Suits me.
Sometimes short duration, sometimes long..whatever it takes.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/10/2011 1:54:48 PM
Well, I'm no lady, but I'll add my two bits. I like to think of a woman I'm having sex with (in most cases anyway) as a car. When they've climaxed several times and start to run a little dry, however long that takes. Now it's time for a service. In this case the service is hopefully a few hours rest and replentish period. Then fire her up and give her again!
 Schr√∂dingers_Dog
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 1:55:43 PM
There's no way to get a right answer here. It's all circumstantial. Sometimes a good ol' "wham bam" at the kitchen counter is right for both of you; others, it's best to take your time with it and see how long you can stretch it out.
 gradon10
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 2:18:30 PM
Well as i read this i must say i thought 2 hours was good sex but after hearing that 13 minutes was average hell i must like more then average sex lol!!
 aarons916
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/21/2011 5:40:37 PM

OMG! I want it to last forever!!! lol
Seriously for me, 13 minutes is not nearly enough. I like lots of variety, lots of different positions. This survey may be assuming the guy is doing all the work so it may be the women who answered thought that way. I usually like to take turns. He does some of the work, then we change up and I do my part. So, I'd say put me down for a minimum of 30 minutes of actual intercourse / 1 hour or more of foreplay and afterplay. That would make a good night - where we both fall off into a comotose type sleep til morning and then start all over again!

All I want to ask is what the hell is afterplay? My idea of afterplay is rolling over and falling asleep lol... or taking a break before round 2.
 statemachine500
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/21/2011 5:50:59 PM

I agree.I have never been able to time it,my mind gets occupied.
 southernbabe03
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/25/2011 11:24:56 PM
actual intercourse should be 30-45 minutes.
Change positions and pace to make it enjoyable and last.
Sex or love making should be enjoyed, not rushed!
 tallguyinfla
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2011 4:24:31 PM

Twenty eight minutes, and fourteen seconds. Exactly.

There we have it guys!
 statemachine500
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:26:37 PM
About 30 years ago my partner and I got some perfectly formed,perfectly clean rectangular dome windowpane....it was hours and quite a trip.Haven't used it since.
 meesah008
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/30/2011 6:46:40 AM
20-45 mi is average for me,,gf and i did 7hrs 1 nite and i came 3 times in that course of time ,that was the last time i saw her as she took a job across the country and we had to make the best of it,,,we do still chat and agree 1 day we will hook up if we are single at the same time,,,, was and still is the best sex i have ever had
 Allan Anger
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/30/2011 12:38:54 PM
hmmmmmm, i am thinkin too,,,lol, well, i would definetly want her to have pleasure, and come, but you can only "Hammer" away for so long, then a guy has to come.
 Allan Anger
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/30/2011 12:41:18 PM
actually, it may be an old thread, but is a good one. People dont talk about this stuff, but, as we are all apart, we can say what we normaly may not.
 badas
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/30/2011 7:43:14 PM
I totally agree with you.
 Artemis29
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 1:11:51 AM
Till my toes curl, my eyes roll back in my head and I sound like a penticostal on crack!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >