Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 4
sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like youPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Who wants pity sex, or sympathy sex? That's worse than having to pay for it in my book. I don't like the idea of knocking on a neighbor's door to borrow a cup of sugar. There's no way I'd beg someone for sex... Especially someone who I know isn't feeling me.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 5
sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like you
Posted: 7/15/2009 12:25:05 PM
I don't mind begging for sex. Just the other night I was on my knees, hands tied behind my back, begging Mistress to......oh...sorry..wrong thread.
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/15/2009 1:11:30 PM
Yeah you're sure everyone has done it because you do it on a regular basis.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic, begging some chick for sex who sees you as the loser you are, or convincing yourself that you're not the only one who does it.

idoc steve.............first of all, if anybodys a loser its you. if you knew how to read correctly i said years ago when i was young and it only happened once. i'm man enough to admit it, no big deal.
do i look like a guy that has to beg for sex, give me a break. i thought the thread was funny. i didn't create it to get beat up here. women and sex is the least of my problems.
 TooShadows
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 5:31:11 PM
You mean something like,"Please,please f*ck me because I'm old,bald,fat and ugly!"? No,never have and never will. I might ask to have sex,and if the answer's no,then that's the end of it. Never had a woman beg me either.
 Leeanne
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 5:39:43 PM
Really people do this - because they sympathize with the person they are about to get naked with & put genitals together and with?!?! I couldn't imagine even being in a position of needing to beg?!?
 edster1224
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/15/2009 9:38:41 PM
Sympathy sex? I don't think I've ever had sex with a woman because I felt sorry for her. I may have asked for some before but it was from girlfriends, fiancees, wives (my own), etc.

Ed
 CKaifeng
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/15/2009 11:42:44 PM
WTF?

I've never begged for sex ... That seems kinda weird...

honestly I would feel like a major tool if I begged for sex, and I probably would feel like a major tool in the middle of the sex.

A huge part of me enjoying sex is knowing that the woman I'm having sex with WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME.

end.
 rockondon
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 11:47:33 PM

i'm sure everybody has done this before
um, no. Perhaps you're not the GREAT EXPERT 500 you bill yourself as

Seriously, as if a girl would give up the good stuff to someone who begged for it. That would just make a guy look pathetic and unattractive.
 HazelRose
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:03:10 AM
Damn! If someone has to beg for sex they might as well pay for it!
 airconditioninthesummer
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:50:38 AM
[QUOTE]sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like you. i'm sure everybody has done this before.[/QUOTE]

not no, but HELL NO. I've never done this before.

you're on the borderline of being guilty of DATE RAPE!

windloverr
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:52:53 AM
Ummmmm...did you ask a question, and I missed it?
 kpooks
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:48:11 AM
Since a girl likes a guy with confidence, it doesn't exactly instill manhood for you to BEG for it, and I can't imagine the sex would even be that good. If she ain't into you, she ain't into IT with you.

May I suggest a pocket p---y?
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:55:53 AM
do i look like a guy that has to beg for sex,

Eer.............ah.................yeah...............actually,you do a bit...

Especially as ive read some of your other Posts........very unappealing all round.

strawbs.......before you try to insult somebody who clearly looks better than you do, try posting a pic of yourself before you run your mouth. with you being 46 and overweight, i can see why you didn't post a picture.
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:15:58 AM
I must say.....I'm feeling a little like offering you a pity fvck though...lol

closer..........a pity ****? was that supposed to be a joke? maybe i didn't explain this right from the start, i meant for this thread to be a joke. i never begged as in "please give me some" type deal. women has always been easy for me, so easy i actually turned them down whenever they tried to talk to me. not trying to sound arrogant, thats just a fact.
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:17:43 AM
Sorry,but me not having a photo has nothing to do with not being confident about my looks......sorry,pal..

Im just here for the Forums,so,doesnt matter what i look like.

Have a fun day !

strawbs.......nice try with that lame excuse about why you don't have a pic, we all know the real reason, now you have a nice day!
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 10:08:24 AM
Would not ever BEG for sex; for a gift that should be frequent between a committed (married) couple. Now, a query about interest, that's a different affair.

As to the beggars: go get yourself a fleshlight, stop pestering the lovely ladies, and please yourself in peace and quiet!

TK
{hey, can anybody give these goobers the url for fleshlight.com}
 itechman63
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:40:44 AM
I think one of the most important things for any person to possess is their dignity.

Dignity in not staying where one is not wanted and begging for nothing from them, dignity in not giving more than you should, and dignity in not telling the world that one's self is so awesome that some have begged them for sex.

Humility, self respect, and dignity all go hand in hand.
 2fuzy
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/9/2009 11:23:58 AM
why the hell if she is not into it what would be the point
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/12/2009 11:27:51 AM
Never have, never will, never would even consider it. I wouldn't even kiss a girl if she didn't like me and I didn't like her.
 chrisofpa
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:18:22 AM

this is pathetic

Seconded!!!

Geez, has metrosexuality so permeated our society that we have become the wussified society Machieavelli warned about??

Beg??? Never

Attempt to artfully seduce??,... hmmm, depends on if she's worth it.

Besides, based on the little I know of women's minds, if you appear subservient, you get filed into the 'nice guy' "lets just be friends' 'no sex- ever' cubbyhole.

To the OP. Time to move on and find another. Last I checked the population of availble women was slightly more than 2.
 Thaddal
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:21:36 AM
Hahaha..your funny...if you were really the greatest lover...you wouldnt have to beg....and no...i have never begged anyone for sex...never had to...youv'e got a lot to learn about ...life itself...but...keep up the reputation.....it will get you really far in life...and relationships....
 chameleonf
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/8/2009 12:05:43 PM
Under any name or circumstance.. any sex is good sex

Funny...for people who believe this, they'll understand also that whether it's called a ham, pork or a "particular" breed of man...it's still a pig.
 Leeanne
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2009 5:32:59 AM

why would this guy do this to me

Because YOU allow it!! Don't be a door mat! He already told you it's fun! He loves to torment you - he's sick and you need to block his number and let it go. If you don't it just screams that you are enjoying the attention! Don't ever believe he is doing it because he likes you - that would be nieve and stupid!
 chameleonf
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:19:21 PM

So, all men who like sex are pigs?

No, but men who tend to figure that any sex is good sex are less inclined to actually know what good sex is and view it the same way as a pig to a trough. Kinda makes Deliverance come to mind...
 chameleonf
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/9/2009 7:03:30 PM

Deliverance come to mind...

Whatever does it for you honey...

Nah, sweetcheeks (being that we're now exchanging terms of endearment)...not for me, but it may be one your good "pizzas", being there is realy no bad pizza in your opinion...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like you