Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chrisofpa
Msg: 23
sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like youPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

this is pathetic

Seconded!!!

Geez, has metrosexuality so permeated our society that we have become the wussified society Machieavelli warned about??

Beg??? Never

Attempt to artfully seduce??,... hmmm, depends on if she's worth it.

Besides, based on the little I know of women's minds, if you appear subservient, you get filed into the 'nice guy' "lets just be friends' 'no sex- ever' cubbyhole.

To the OP. Time to move on and find another. Last I checked the population of availble women was slightly more than 2.
 Thaddal
Msg: 24
sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like you
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:21:36 AM
Hahaha..your funny...if you were really the greatest lover...you wouldnt have to beg....and no...i have never begged anyone for sex...never had to...youv'e got a lot to learn about ...life itself...but...keep up the reputation.....it will get you really far in life...and relationships....
 chameleonf
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/8/2009 12:05:43 PM
Under any name or circumstance.. any sex is good sex

Funny...for people who believe this, they'll understand also that whether it's called a ham, pork or a "particular" breed of man...it's still a pig.
 Leeanne
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2009 5:32:59 AM

why would this guy do this to me

Because YOU allow it!! Don't be a door mat! He already told you it's fun! He loves to torment you - he's sick and you need to block his number and let it go. If you don't it just screams that you are enjoying the attention! Don't ever believe he is doing it because he likes you - that would be nieve and stupid!
 chameleonf
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:19:21 PM

So, all men who like sex are pigs?

No, but men who tend to figure that any sex is good sex are less inclined to actually know what good sex is and view it the same way as a pig to a trough. Kinda makes Deliverance come to mind...
 chameleonf
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/9/2009 7:03:30 PM

Deliverance come to mind...

Whatever does it for you honey...

Nah, sweetcheeks (being that we're now exchanging terms of endearment)...not for me, but it may be one your good "pizzas", being there is realy no bad pizza in your opinion...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sympathy sex: begging a chic for sex even though you know she doesn't like you