Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 34
Women Don't Always CumPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

How about because women can generally keep going long after orgasm while men tend to lose their erection after orgasm with rare exceptions. It's basic physiology.

How about thank you for making my point with that trite comment. Woman are so wrapped up with the idea that a guy is responsible for her orgasm and his own that apparently it never occured to you (and a few others) to put the shoe on the other foot and try being responsible for his and your own.
 MsMicki
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/19/2009 6:09:23 AM

How about thank you for making my point with that trite comment. Woman are so wrapped up with the idea that a guy is responsible for her orgasm and his own that apparently it never occured to you (and a few others) to put the shoe on the other foot and try being responsible for his and your own.

Would someone please explain this concept to me?!!!
If we're not going to be trying to give each other orgasms.........why are we having sex??
Yes, I understand it is our responsibility to teach our partner what gets us off......that part I get as "being responsible for my own orgasm".....
It seems like people have grabbed ahold of this little quote and are now using it as an excuse for being a bad lover!
If a man gives me a few minutes of tounge....followed by a few minutes of penetration and I don't orgasm.......then ultimately this saying makes it sound like it's my own fault for not cumming!! I call bull$hit on that!!
Or......a woman can get on top........ride reverse cowgirl and give herself a couple of gspot orgasms......and be done! Is it the man's fault he didn't come in that time?!!

A good lover gets pleasure from giving pleasure......and does take some responsibility
in doing their best to give their partner as many orgasms as possible.

Not sure who you're sleeping with Ab.......but us "grown up girls" are not happy unless our man's toes are curling, his legs are shaking and he cums till he can't cum anymore!!
and if for some reason my man can't "get there" that night.......I'll be waking him up with a morning BJ and ride that will definately finish the job!
 ohio07
Msg: 38
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:10:32 AM
It's not just women and there are many variables that go into it.

If I'm not connected to the other person in some way, I could be plugging away for an hour and get nothing. While she by this time could of had several O's and cum all over the sheets to where the mattress is rank, let alone the sheets.

In a relationship where you know what your partner is into, you can find their spots and give them multiple O's, even if they don't or cannot cum or "squirt."

But in a one nighter, unless this person is drop dead fantasy from the gods in your view, and the excitement is over the edge; I can see where that lack of familiarity and "communication" ahem, can lead to not gettting off with the individual. Let alone, if one or both of you are drunk and she's out of it, unresponsive, and/or you have "whiskey d!ck

I don't think people realize until later how much the mind rules the body when it comes to getting off. If you are mentally "there" your body will bring you to the climax. But if your not, no amount of sexual activity can get you where you need to go, to cum or even squirt.

In the end, it's the abilty to trust who your with and communicate what gets you there that gets you to the point where you can get off. An anonymus one nighter with a complete stranger, drunk or sober, isn't always your best bet. Sometimes being with somebody you know a bit can give you the freedom to set your mind free to where your body will take you.

But even when I'm all used up after six or seven rounds and I'm reduced to dry O's, it doesn't make them any less. In fact for me, they are even more intense! So just because you may not cum (all the time) or squirt (anytime) , doesn't mean your not having great O's, or great sex!

And how many times is their sufficient time and effort put into foreplay? I never could understand how you can just start plugging into a woman, when she's not even wet or had at least one O to start.

Also if your having a whole lot of sex, after a few days you do need to let your body replenish your reserves. I was running on empty after a nice, weeklong vacation with my GF, but a day or two of R&R, I was rested and reloaded for the next time. (And DAMN, by then I was pretty sore anyway!!!)
 chadcuba
Msg: 39
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/20/2009 5:07:57 PM
One time this lady i was with had an "O" and she was going so freaking crazy i swear she was having a freaking heart attack or something and it scared the hell out of me. She was literally squirting 10 inches out of herself and screaming as her whole body looked to be numb. She gripped the covers so hard with her hands and her whole body looked like she was just struck by lightening with this look on her face that was unprecedented. It was so crazy that it kinda scared me. This was when i was like 19 and she was like 32 or 33. And yes, i've given millions of "O's" but to this day none were like that lol. After she was done, or when she calmed down a bit(this lasted quite awhile) i asked her if she was ok. She responded by saying that was the best GD Orgasm she's ever had in her life. I thought it was pretty cool but i didn't really want to be in a relationship so after this i knew i had to somehow escape lol. So after i was done i gave her the wrong number LOL.
 lonelyman154
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:00:42 PM
If I had a woman and she did not get her big "O" I'd feel like I did not do something right.
 SweetSouthernCandy
Msg: 41
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:04:05 PM
I gotta have the clit played with
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 42
Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:15:11 PM
My experience is you can cum if you want to. Or SHE can cum if she wants to. It's not up to the guy to maker her. If the guy is being selfish and finishing in two minutes that is one thing, but a girl should be able to get off just by having the guy do what he does...if he is adequate that is. She knows her posistion and should tell the guy what to do to help her cum if she is having problems. I've been with clueless women who just sit there like bumps on a log and then wonder why they never finish.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >