Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anastazia1117
Msg: 87
Favorite Family Guy LinesPage 11 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have the episode where Chris Griffin falls through the milk case and into the A-ha video for "Take on Me" saved on my DVR so I can watch it whenever I need a good laugh.

Lois: Chris, where have you been?
Chris: I DON'T KNOW!!!

ishaun
Msg: 88
Favorite Family Guy Lines
Posted: 3/7/2009 9:59:32 PM
One that always makes me laugh is when Peter and the family challenge Lois' father to a Yacht race.

Lois takes Peter's side to stand up for her family, and they all get in a bathtub to try and race the Yacht.

Lois' father yells from the Yacht "Loser!" and Peter didn't hear him too clearly, and asks what he said. Lois' father throws a cell phone down to Peter, and calls it

Peter: hello?
Lois' father: I said you're a Loser!
Peter: Who is this?!

The tone that Peter says it in is Hilarious.
 talkttoomuchpaddy
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:28:54 AM
Fat fellas irish dad....."Ah sure your the broth of me olde stubby sheilaigh alright"....after fat dude drank as much as his old lad....
 NurseLizJ
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2009 6:13:20 PM
This is not a line... but the spot where Peter locks his keys OUTSIDE the car while he is INSIDE the car and takes a wire hanger, tries to use it to reach for the keys on the ground outside of the car...

and then Peter finds out he is mentally retarded, calls his high school classmate:
Peter: Hi Sally, this is Peter Griffen. I just found out I am mentally retarded. You might want to get yourself tested
 HSJS
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/15/2009 4:00:40 PM
How about the two bar room performer guys, one sings and the other plays piano. I love it when he says, "Play me off , Johnny" or when Stewie, murders both of them in supreme frustration and tells the viewers "you won't be seeing them anymore".

Also Shamus, the pirate guy with the wooden peg legs and peg arms. he says his father was a carpenter. I love the one where the Griffith family is at the aquarium and the tank brakes and an octopus escapes and Shamus gets it back in and you see another octopus with 8 wooden tentacles.
 ohio07
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/5/2009 6:45:15 PM
Peter in the closet, mounted on top of, and making out with... the bag of fat: "Um, this is exactly what it looks like."
 really1972
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 5:39:31 AM
I don't know if this was posted but the time Stewie and Brian went with Quagmire on the cross country trip.
Stewie to Quagmire who walks up with a hooker. " I'm going to go pump the chemical toilet and apparently so are you."
When Lois puts broccoli in Stewie's mouth."Who the hell do you think you are "
 Jake52177
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 10:59:53 AM
All of the flashbacks. The Hijacker with the gay male virgins. Ralph hitting alice. The jetsons.
 steveemac
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/8/2009 12:00:15 PM

and i know this doesn't constitute as a quote but did you see the episode where the boys all drank epicac?
i don't want to i don't want to ewahhh

Don't forget Lois walking in at the end with a big kettle: "Who wants chowdah?"
 carterscutie85
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/17/2009 2:17:45 PM
My favorite is the episode where Lois is in bed and Stewie comes into the room. He tries to get here attention by saying "Lois. Mum. Mum. Mum. Mommy. Mum. Mama. Mummy. Ma. Ma. Lois. Mom. Lois. Mummy" Finally she looks at him and snaps "WHAT?" Then Stewie says "Hi!" giggles and runs away lol.
 Worbug
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 7:29:38 PM
The best scene I like is:

God is drunk adn bulding Rosie Oddonell

Assistant says you can't put a vagina on that

God says who's doing this (with a slur)

Assistant: What about the breast

God: Grab 2 from the irregular bin.

Killer
 jonjon87
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 12:00:59 AM
The best one is when brian goes to find his mom with stewie. and they hope on a truck to catch a ride. Brian starts talking to a mexican seating in the back, and he starts talking to him in spanish, and the mexican corrects him. then
brian says "oh you speak english"
mexican "no just that and the line expaining it"
brian" your kidding right"
mexican" QUEEEEEE" hahahahahaha honestly best on ever.
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/11/2009 10:43:32 PM
Jaws: Hey.... i'm gonna eat y'all.....i'm gonna eat that hairy leg....i'm gonna eat that one too....OH! i can see right up them shorts...i gotta whole bunch of rows of teeth to chew you with...DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA...oh now wait a minute i did have a chubby kid on a raft earlier today....it's ok though i've been swimming a lot lately..."CHOMP!" Mmmm yummy Mmmm.

Bee: Oh Hey... y'all best be careful or i'm gonna sting you with my stinger... OH NOOOO but then i'm gonna die if i sting you...you know what i'm not gonna sting y'all after all...and that's my choice...y'all ain't worth it.... i'm just gonna head on over to that flower and suck on that stem like there's no tomorrow.... buzzzzzzzzz

Stewie: Oo0o0o you got some pie huh? can i have a piece?
Brian: uh sure.
Stewie: oh let me have some of that cool whuuip
Brian: what'd you say?
Stewie: you can't have a pie with out cool whuuip
Brian: cool whuuip?
Stewie: cool whuuip yeah
Brian: you mean cool whip?
stewie: yeah cool whuuip
Brian: cool whip
Stewie: cool whuuip
Brian: you're saying it weird why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?
Stewie: what are you talking about? i'm just saying it. cool whuuip. you put cool whuuip on pie. pie tastes better with cool whuuip.
Brian: say whip
Stewie: whip
Brian: now say cool whip
brian: cool whip
stewie: cool whuuip
Brian: you're eating hair!

babygirlchick9
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/12/2009 4:39:04 PM
My favorite episode is:
Stewie: mom, mom, mum, mommy, mamma...
Lois: WHAT!!!
 srb272007
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/13/2009 12:19:33 PM
drunkin irish dad says "ohhhhhh so i guess its money you'll be a wantin" lol
 mungo742
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/16/2009 6:10:16 AM
peter; vagina boob

cleavland; he was a fat drink of water
 steveemac
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/25/2009 2:00:06 PM
Peter, to Lois (who has put on a LOT of weight): Hey, Hogzilla, you seen my hot wife Lois?
 hornseyrise
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2009 5:38:50 AM
Stuey: Mom, mom, mom, momma, momma, momma, mommy, mommy, mommy, mum, mum, mum, mummy, mummy, mummy, muma, muma, mother, mother, mother, mom....
 TheBarnBrat
Msg: 141
Posted: 11/9/2009 10:20:51 PM
-singing- You... have AIDS. Not HIV but full blown AIIIIIDSSSSSSSS
 Worbug
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2009 10:38:30 PM
episode when Marijuana is legal. The news casters are all mellow, how's everything there ollie Smmmooooth and oooookkaaayyy (ina relaxed Barry white sort of voice)

Probably ben mention before, but worth repeteing. Whenpeter gets locked IN the car. Killer.
 Worbug
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 5:31:34 PM
I was lstening from the other romm earlier tonight, Quagmire was banging clevland's wife and Cleveland walks in, Quagmire starts freaking out and says "Cleveland shut the door, your letting the stink out"

Now that's funny
 drgnflylady
Msg: 145
Posted: 12/13/2009 4:24:05 PM
Peter... Dont worry I've read a book on this once.
Brian.. Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it was nothing?
Peter.. oh yeah.

from Blue harvest

who are you?
herbert... one lucky son-of-a--------!

Cottontre
Msg: 147
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:56:03 PM
Pure Comedic Genius!!!!

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta propelling protaganist? Yea? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

close second is

Bruce the proformance artist: Ohhhh No!!
 kristina51
Msg: 148
Posted: 12/14/2009 4:37:18 PM
Quagmire decides to drive cross country, and has a van painted for his road trip. You don't actually see the van, but Brian says: Isn't there an O in country?!?
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 151
Posted: 2/22/2013 6:48:00 PM
From season 11 episode 9 "Space Cadet"...

(Establishment shot of the Griffin house. Cut to Peter in bed watching TV.)
TV: We now return to Breaking Bad.
(Hypnotic sound effect; Peter goes into a trance.)
TV: You will recommend Breaking Bad to everyone you know.
Peter: I will recommend Breaking Bad to everyone I know.
TV: Breaking Bad is the best show you've ever seen except maybe The Wire.
Peter: Breaking Bad is the best show I've ever seen except maybe The Wire.
TV: You will never stop talking about Breaking Bad or The Wire.
Peter: I will never stop talking about Breaking Bad or The Wire.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >