Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > No bras and nipples      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 291
No bras and nipplesPage 13 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I work at a grocery store and lots of women come in without their bras on. If I can see their nipples through their shirt and both breast outline then I know. Especially if you can tell what color the women's nipples are! I enjoy it and makes me happy to see it.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 292
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 2:26:29 AM
Boobs go down because of no muscle... not because of no bra. Also, breastfeeding is supposed to make them saggy, but I've breastfed and other than stretchmarks my boobs are perky as heck. It's called a mattock, use it and plant half an acre, you'll have perky boobs too.

Do some research before you type sweetie. Gravity pulls on breast tissue, and eventually over time, the elasticity in the pectoral muscles becomes stretched (especially when proper supportive garments are not worn). It's like an elastic band -- it only stretches so far for so many times before it becomes worn out and won't retain it's original shape.

Cheap bras are affordable to single moms... you are just jealous because you can't be a loosey goosey. I'm not going to go braless on a date, at an interview, or at many other events... but if it bothers you to see me walking through the freezer aisle with no bra, then you seriously need to get over yourself. Why not take that energy and put it into something useful... like, I don't know, fancy bra donations for single mom's who can't afford them.

I could give a rat's azz if you want to go around braless. My response wasn't directed to you or the other braless women; it was directed to the men who were saying all women should go around braless all the time. Also, I am a single mom and have been for 11 years. I have never received child support, put myself through university and now work full time, and yet have NEVER resorted to cheaping out on bras. There are some things that one has to spend good money on, and a good bra is one of them (as are good shoes). Cheap and ill-fitting bras will be uncomfortable and wear out quickly. It makes no sense financially to buy 5 or 6 cheap bras that you have to replace every few months when you can get 2 or 3 good ones that last a year or more for the same price.

It makes no matter to me if you, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't wear a bra. I am in no way "jealous" that you've got nipples on ribs and I don't. I will, however, tell someone who says I shouldn't wear a bra, exactly why I should. Maybe you should get over yourself before you jump to conclusions about what others say. My response about wearing proper fitting bras was for those women who complain about bras being uncomfortable. It was meant to be what I typed....a simple FYI for those who complain about the reason why they find them uncomfortable. Perhaps you got all b!tchy about it cause it hit a nerve?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am with you on this Barefootkitten and I have small breasts (not quite nipples on ribs!! but small) and don’t mind my nipples showing through my top when wearing an unpadded bra (quite like it actually, and seem rather famous for it in my area! Some teenagers asked me a couple of times ’Why are your nipples always sticking out – I replied ‘They have attitude’)! However, I totally see all your points including the ones about the women you responded to. Perhaps she now understands your points if she has read your post and might give more thought another time. Good luck to you both.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 293
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:21:29 AM

why do boobs get stretchmarks - boobs don't shrink until you're very very old, right?

Breasts can get stretchmarks from just change in size and/or shape as with my in adolesence. I was a late developer and was very active as until I left school when I was inactive for about 2 years and developed puppy fat. Although I was still on the slim side when I then got a job that was very physical I lost weight and stretchmarks developed even though the size f my breasts didn't chnage too much, the shape did and did so fast as I was still developing.

Not sure when my nipples started getting hard most of the time or if there was any reason but I have never breastfed as have no children.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 294
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:24:53 AM

Walking out of the gym bra-less in my white t-shirt has become one of my favorite things to do :)
I always figured since I was flat chested men wouldn't be interested, so nobody would really notice. Boy was I wrong!
I wasn't doing it to get attention, it's just been too hot, now I do it for fun :)

Sort of gets your muscles contracting somewhat, down there doesn't it and /or wet?!! That is fun!
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 295
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:49:19 AM
I might get a friend to film from some way behind me going down the street with my nipples sticking out to flim reactions and pick up what men and women say about it as I am out of earshot but my friend is picking it up on his camera and they don't see it as it is a small one on his wheelchair. Would make a good video for YouTube as I do hear comments and get lots of looks from men and women when they are sticking out.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 296
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:59:34 AM

Nipples and Smarties... we girls at Wings last night were just told how to measure our nipples by how many smarties in height they were. Or by how many CD could you put on your nipple.
To funny... great time.

I cannot believe I have just put CDs on one of my nipples!!!! I got 6 on btw. I'm just a 34B for bras if that is any guide to other ladies wanting to try or anyone curious!
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 297
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:50:16 AM
^that should be a fashion statement if there ever was one that could come close to its wow factor.

CD brassiere. I'd buy that for a dollar.
 phil2847
Msg: 298
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 10:39:44 AM
Nothing sexier than a woman going braless and hard nipples showing!!!
 Steels488
Msg: 299
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:57:45 AM
I agree Phill, seeing a woman's bare breasts through material is so darn sexy.
 ImJustSomeF_nGuy
Msg: 300
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/2/2012 4:19:56 PM
if you see a nipple at belly button level you need to tell your grandma to put on a bra lol #damn
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 301
No bras and nipples
Posted: 10/3/2012 1:22:01 PM
I prefer to wear a bra....
 phil2847
Msg: 302
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/4/2013 1:39:53 AM
Very Sexy!!! Especially when it is a little chilly!!!
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 303
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/4/2013 4:31:04 AM
Sure, most men LOVE all breasts!

I've had experience with boobs ranging in size from AA cups to DDD cups.

Women, who are very well endowed, simply cannot go braless, and retain healthy breast orientation. We've all seen those breasts that point down, where her nipples watch her tie her shoes.

While open-cup bras may be an option for some women, it's plain that guys are VERY visual & that all women desire to be worshipped, at some level.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 304
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/4/2013 4:09:15 PM
some stripers put frabic paint on thier nipples to make them stay hard get a good cheap bra and cut out a nipple hole for them
 2hotcougar
Msg: 305
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/4/2013 4:10:50 PM
and you will very sexy in it but you can only wear it when i tell you that you can
 kjay41
Msg: 306
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/4/2013 5:40:18 PM
Then there are those of us whose nipples show through the bra! geesch.....lol
 brinaalina
Msg: 307
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/5/2013 1:47:05 AM
I agree. It's harder to pull off with larger breasts though. But I rarely wear a bra. Only if I'm dressing up or something. Or if I'm going to be somewhere where nippleage isn't appropriate lol. I used to wear a bra constantly, even to sleep, when I was in my teens. Why? I don't know.
Who doesn't love some sexy, lacy la Perla or Provocateur occasionally? I do.
But I definitely agree, I mean, actually SEEING nipple and areola is a little...random, say at a grocery store.
But if you're wearing a black tank top or tight shirt and can see the shape of it through your top, then that's pretty sexy.

I am all for this, and I actively participate. Lol.
But I also like seeing a little lace from a nice bra peeking out under a blouse or blazer, too.
Again, actively participating.
 jewels50638
Msg: 308
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/5/2013 7:25:33 AM
I wear a bra, everyday all day long and only take it off to shower and sleep...I have large breasts and pretty much have to and I think it looks tacky when a woman goes out in public without a bra. I can dress conservative and still be sexy.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 309
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/7/2013 5:24:14 PM
It's always nice to see a woman's natural breasts and part of that is the thought that she's not shy or ashamed of her body. Not that I'd ever do more than take a discreet peep, because I wouldn't want to embarrass her--let her have a good experience and keep doing it, not go home muttering "OMG never again, must wear the damn thing from now on".

I think I must be an ol' hippie from way back, because I don't think low-hanging breasts are unattractive at all. It really does a lot of harm that we've got this idea that a woman's body has to be some particular way and if it's not, then it's awful and disgusting and has to be strapped up into some shape that's socially approved. Ladies, just let them be, and if I'm smiling a little then maybe it's because I just saw something I liked.
 missinglink1955
Msg: 310
No bras and nipples
Posted: 3/7/2013 7:15:01 PM
So should I be going commando?? I don't want to scare the children.
Msg: 311
No bras and nipples
Posted: 4/27/2013 8:32:56 PM
OK Girls......The weather is getting warmer! Lets break out the tanktops and get rid of the bras!!! Bring on Summer!!!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 312
view profile
History
No bras and nipples
Posted: 4/27/2013 9:39:44 PM
Oh I just love it...but if it ever becomes a trend, I'm wearing a catchers mask and knee pads....you name it and I walk into it or trip over it.
 Paul9473
Msg: 313
No bras and nipples
Posted: 4/29/2013 2:47:42 AM
My opinion is a bit different as I see it more predominantly amongst 80 year old dementia sufferers (well at least that's the excuse). Yes they do poke out of their shirts but via dangling underneath. No a little less exhibitionism could be good. Wouldn't want anyone with a piercing to get it caught in a drain.
 Meeting_At_The_Crossroads
Msg: 314
No bras and nipples
Posted: 4/29/2013 4:18:14 PM
MTCW I would just like to say that there is a time and a place for everything...
 rsaxe
Msg: 315
No bras and nipples
Posted: 1/22/2014 3:12:29 PM
sounds great rod
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > No bras and nipples