Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women use me for sex???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JstAnthrLonelyGirl
Msg: 26
Why do women use me for sex???Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Welcome to the question every woman spends most of her life asking herself? It can as easily be said that men do the same thing but that would be generalizing the whole male species into one specific category when really most males would argue that would be an unfair judgement. I'd probably say you are hooking up with the same "type" of girl every time. Try looking somewhere or at someone you wouldn't normally go for, chances are you might find what you are looking for.
 jojoaus
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Why do women use me for sex???
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:40:32 AM
I'm with gamslover... the OP was good, the naive responses- priceless!! I think some folks out there believe irony has something to do with Fe levels????
 chadcuba
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:01:56 AM
Well, i see alot of comments on here saying i meet them in the wrong place so where do you suggest i try and find one? The last one came from the grocery store but she was the same as the rest of them so now i'm a little baffled. Should i become religious and try going to church?? Maybe take some nursing classes in college?? Lets hear some opinions please. Thanks guys, most of you have all been great.
 distinct_purpose
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:12:26 AM
Here's how it works (for the most part)

Great body and intelligent ---- possible marriage material
No body and intelligent ---- possible friend
no body and unintelligent ---- dump and run
Great body and unintelligent --- possible sex then dump and run

So which category do you fall into?
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:17:45 AM
OP: I really don't know if you are just being funny with this thread or not. Gawd! I hope so!

But, maybe this will help......there is this tread by another gent such as yourself over on the "Dating Experiences" forum....that is very distraught over being considered just a "Love Toy" to the ladies....maybe, you and he should start a support group for all you "STUDS!" in the same boat!

OneMoreNutt
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:27:14 AM
What?! You mean you have sex with them on the first date?!?!
Then complain that they don't want a "serious relationship"?
What do you expect?
You are nothing more than a Man-Whore.

Abiney
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/22/2009 10:51:31 AM
I tell this to everyone.
The only reason they're using you is because you let them, if you really care that much just don't have sex with them.
And if you "can't resist" then you must not care that much.
 sweetb2006
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:09:56 PM
Well chad, at your age, that's probably all your good for to me & besides, if I'm paying for a trip to Florida to see you, you better be putting out & if you're a lousy lay I am going to make a post about it!

Anyone still taking the OP seriously? lol

Better yet, who the heck took him seriously in the first place? Silly people!
 majyk1
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/22/2009 1:13:05 PM
Abiney said it perfect!!!!!
Quit cring about it and fix YOU!
 Abiney
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/22/2009 1:33:37 PM

"sex lasts for a short time, but ___insert STD of choice here___ lasts forever."

Most Std's can actually be cleared up....
=]
Only the ones that start with an H last forever.
 directflighttonowhere
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/22/2009 2:23:00 PM
Oh, why don't you whine some more?

It's about time women go and get what they want, without caring what the man wants.

What a double - standard!!

How many times, how many hundreds of years have women have to put up with this sort of behavior from men? They would take take take and never gave back.

So, it's about time a man here and there felt like a piece of meat.

JMO
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/22/2009 2:30:10 PM
It is a cross we must bear. It's a curse..
 MIkeJ1904
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:36:37 PM
It is unbelievable to me just how many people are taking the OP seriously!
When I started reading this post, I was working on some clever advice in keeping with the satirical theme of the post. Then after reading more and more responses that obviously just don't get it, it lost its humor.
A new post should ask the question "Why do so many people take themselves and everything around them so seriously?"
Everybody just lighten up and look for the humorous side of things for a change.
 kpooks
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:19:02 PM
OP: You sound like a woman-! I can't believe a man is COMPLAINING about this lol!!!

Um...you can always say "no" to the sex-! And say you just want to cuddle-! If that bores the s--t out of her, she ain't the right one.

Meanwhile, maybe stop hooking up with ridiculously hot bimbos with no depth and go for a woman who might look bookish but insanely smart and who just might be a freak in bed too...or just chock it up to what it is, mechanical lust, don a rubber, and rock on.
 parklabrea
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 10:58:43 PM
Well said, Flatop.

I can tell you that as an older guy I've been a victim of the double-standard for many years. Even now women want to suck out the last juices of my manhood. I don't mind telling ya fellas, it kinda makes a guy wanna cry. I have a good education, a nice personality and a terrific recipe for Rum Cake. Why can't I wear a tight pair of pants without worrying that my intent will be misinterpreted. I don't dress for women, I dress for myself. And those messages, asking me if I'm comfortable with sex with a llama in the room, or if I'll dress as a cleaning lady wearing a Royal Canadian Police Hat, or if I mind having a large suv parked up my pooter.

Ease up, ladies. Take your time and win us over. And, by the way, I'd rather not be contacted by any women on parole.

Smile!
 jessieeverun
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:18:47 AM
You Jag. Don't you get it. Where is your sence of humor? BTW who do you think you are Spiderman in your pic? Sheez.
 jessieeverun
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:35:54 AM
"Awww, you poor boy. Shall we throw a pity party for you? Fact is women can see you lack the ability to think, so a piece of meat you are. Relax and enjoy the 'F'. Maybe your last."
Buzzy 9876 You are a humorless goof

I really loved it OP ")
 chadcuba
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:12:25 PM
OK, this was a joke LOL. I just wanted to see how many people bought this LOL. You have to admit that it was funny and i really had you guys going there LOL. Come on now, do i really look like some sissy who would cry about this? Seeing that i was a marine who did two combat tours should give it away that i'm not some little "sensitive" guy LOL. Anyways, this was fun and sorry if i offended anyone LOL.
 OutMind
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:41:06 PM

OK, this was a joke LOL.

Too bad dude. Because believe it or not, that attitude works well with women. Many women are so tired of the guys coming all over them than when the guy uses a reverse approach, meaning treating like they are the ones putting the moves, that they in turns begin to act that way.

I first read about this a while back and I thought it was stupid. Then I went on a date and I told the girl "Hey, keep your distance, I am not that easy." It was kind of a joke but she thought it was kind of funny and before the date was over she was sitting on my lap hugging and kissing me. Hmmm. Is there something to this? I don't know but it works. Like when they give you a look and you give it back at them and say "Yeah, You wish." The thing is to make them feel like they are the aggressor, but do it in a funny playful way.

The best part is, if they don't get it, you have nothing to lose.
 chadcuba
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/23/2009 1:04:46 PM
Angelis: hahaha
 chadcuba
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/23/2009 1:41:26 PM
JOSE wrote "with that kind of moronic question you put out that women use you gives me dought that you could have an intelegent conversating with a woman"

Um..... Jose, before you call my question moronic you might want to learn how to spell there amigo. It's DOUBT, not "dought" and it's INTELLIGENT, not "intelegant." You are the one who fell for the post and then had the audacity to try and pretend as if i am the one who is unintelligent. That's just too funny and probably the best foot anyone's ever put in their own mouth. LOL
 OutMind
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/23/2009 2:28:23 PM
Hey be easy on Jose. Besides you never know, dought is a doughy doubt, you know when you are not sure you want to eat any Pillbury products or a pizza. And intelegrant, is intelligence that elegant. Like watching the Nobel Prize ceremonies. So leave our amigo Jose alone, he could be cooking your food next, and like in Fight Club, you know what could happen.

one138
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/24/2009 10:54:50 AM
I kind of think that if you went to all the trouble involved in having sex, you should at least be able to stand one another's presence long enough to have breakfast together.
 chadcuba
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/24/2009 12:03:57 PM
Hey, this thread certainly gave me a few laughs over the past few days lol. I'm just shocked that so many fell for it lol.
 Vannili
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2009 12:32:34 PM
Oooh really????
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women use me for sex???