Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fifi47
Msg: 38
Do all women fall asleep when they orgasm?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I tend to get hyper and/or hungry, rarely fall asleep.
 MsMicki
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Do all women fall asleep when they orgasm?
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:23:59 PM

Every single time every one here has ever had sex it's been wonderful, exciting, and the men are all perfect studs who give all the women satisfaction every time and all the women are perfectly orgasmic every time or they open their mouths every single time they have sex and tell the man exactly what they want to make it as blissful as all the other times, and no women on POF have ever faked an orgasm except me.

Who said we have an orgasm everytime.
Sometimes there are nights I just can't get there........but I sure as hell don't fake it and say I did! I just tell my partner......."We can worry about me tomorrow.......let's concentrate on you for now"
I believe most men would much rather we be honest, as to fake it.
And Yes, if I am having sex with a man.......and he's not getting me there........I will tell him......Everytime.......what I need at that moment.
Why wouldn't I?

LOL
You all are so good at pleasing the opposite sex, must be wonderful!

It is! You should try it sometime!!
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:56:08 PM
Where the hell do people come up with these ideas? I guess it's the same people that say too much masterbation makes you go blind. Now where did I put my glasses?
 Sabrosura
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/22/2009 5:44:04 PM
OP: Some get sleepy, some get hungry, some want a cigarette, some get PUMPED up and ready to go for another round..........!!!!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:36:30 AM
I have never fallen asleep after!
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:45:29 PM
so Deborah815: The condition of your house will tell everyone how your sex life is.
 DAVE632
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 9:31:34 PM
No I don't take their pulse. I'm too busy. If you're in tune with your lover you can feeel her heart beat. If you're skin to skin you can hear her heart beat sometimes when she's really excited. You can feeel it pusle against your chest or against your ears when her thighs are pressed on either side ...

DAVE632... what do you do.. go and take their pulse? lmao

However as several ladies have already pointed out the muscle contractions in an orgasming vag are almost impossible to duplicate. Oh sure, you can zqueeeze / do your kegels on his kock or fingers but that doesn't feel the same. Often right after a good orgasm or a bunch of them you'll notice her tongue gets very cold to the touch. Often she will ejaculate. You CAN NOT fake that. A bunch of massive G-Gasms will leave her with muscle twitches that look like mini-convulsions. Lastly any continued stimulation of her GSpot will result in MORE massive G-Gasms!!

Although most of the posts suggest that they do NOT fall asleep after an orgasm (single) I found that most of the time after a bunch of massive G-Gasms all they CAN do is sleep for a while.
 Monkey_brains
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:00:43 PM
Wtf....?.....sure, if it's bedtime yanno...?...but what if it's in the morning...?..."so sorry I'm late, had sex this morning".....?

narcolepsy much....?....
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/24/2009 1:10:18 AM
Yes Especially when you spank them and rough them up really good. ha ha ha ha
 MsMicki
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2009 4:36:54 AM

Real women do fake orgasms. Of course none HERE do.

Is it that hard to understand the other option for you?
Honesty w/ your partner.
Don't know whether to feel sorry for you for not being mature enough to communicate your needs.........or for your partners for having such a close minded partner.

also wondering......OP.........did you email everyone else in this thread that disagreed with you ......or was I the only lucky one?
 Fallenangelseyes
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/24/2009 8:50:26 AM
I usually don't fall asleep unless I was drunk when having sex.. I am the type of chick who likes to get up clean up and have tons of energy after sex.. Guess I am strange.. That or I wanna go alot more!
 HazelRose
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/24/2009 7:43:01 PM
He would have to the King of Kama Sutra to knock me out. I am an insomniac.
 ccdoesdd
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/25/2009 7:04:11 AM
Makes me think of the Energizer bunny commercial....
 ccdoesdd
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/25/2009 7:05:07 AM
the answer is no
 nakhia
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2009 1:34:35 PM
Wow, you seem very bitter OP. Obviously everyone is different and to generalize someone or put down them down shows a lot about your mentality. I have never seen a woman fall asleep after sex unless it was night time sex and we were cuddled up afterward. Of course I usually fall asleep first.

Maybe they all faked it since I have never seen that. I sure hope not. I kinda thought I was an incredible lay. My frail ego has been shattered by your brutal honesty. I don't know how I will ever make another woman orgasm again.

Thank you for setting me straight on this. I thought the leg shaking and the trying to catch her breath was a good thing but apparently that is just frustration. I will try harder.

Next time I will **** her to sleep.
 jaqi
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2009 2:23:59 PM
It wakes me up....!

And I have never faked one either.... what's the point?
 kevmo1967
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/25/2009 3:36:30 PM
I had a woman fall asleep on me a couple of days ago, but I think it was the 6 beers she had at the bar, and not the orgasm that did it
 DAVE632
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:43:36 PM
Like she said,

One or two? thats it?? no more ?? No wonder they fell asleep! lol!

I know some women have massively INTENSE orgasms and it does energize them but the pure physical exertion of a dozen or more (sometimes a LOT more) like anything else that takes a LOT of energy (and vital bodily fluids ) it is quite normal to crash.

I don't think the average woman frops off to sleep after AN orgasm though. Unless she doesn't know any better (and there's lots of posts deom women who have proven that) after JUST ONE she's likely lyong there thinking. " WHO ELSE CAN I CALL?"

Read this and wipe her OUT!!!

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 zangie
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:14:38 PM
I do get sleepy....but, never fell asleep that soon..usually there is more to do, and I wouldn't want to miss any of the fun...lol..

And just to add to the count..I have never faked an orgasm..don't see the point..leaves me unhappy..him falsely thinking he is doing the right things..how intimate can you be if you are being dishonest on what you want/enjoy? I tend to think that women who do this a lot..aren't really into the sex..and just want it over? No other reason makes any sense...most decent guys want to know what gets you off..part of the pleasure for them? If it happens that it just doesn't happen for me..then we talk about why that might be..which can be many things...most having nothing to do with him..and we try to fix it...

I see no point in sex if I am not getting the most out of it?
 sicklesteel
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/3/2009 12:09:24 PM
Dave 632....I was wondering if was thinking about that site as I was reading this and then there was your post. You are quite a knowledgeable and sophisticated man. Thanks for you humorous words. ...I am still chuckling quietly here in the corner...
Sicklesteel
 flghtwings
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2009 12:17:56 AM
Does that mean she had a massive one if she fell asleep DURING....?
 trotko
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/5/2009 2:51:37 AM
No not all woman faal asleep after an orgasm some have orgas after orgasm like the energizer bunny just keeps going and going. But then ya some get pretty tired after 1 and just want to cuddle. All woma are differant.
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/6/2009 5:42:31 AM
Fall asleep after an orgasm, rare. I get all wound up.

Faint during, yes.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/6/2009 8:27:32 AM

Depends on what her head hits when it does the whiplash snap.

First order of business is usually to get a snack and something to drink, then it's time for round two... but some women I've known would use any excuse to get some sleep. What's that all about? Eight to ten hours a night and a nap every time they can sneak one in. No wonder women live forever.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >