Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 statemachine500
Msg: 145
Younger men wanting sex chatPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have a name for them.

Mummyf*%kers.

What grown man sends weenie pics?There must be a gawdawful lot of emotionally stunted pervs out there.
 free4all131220
Msg: 146
Younger men wanting sex chat
Posted: 12/18/2011 7:08:50 AM
the interest in MILF's I think is a recent phenomenon( i work with a lot of younger guys and they talk about it a lot), I suspect that the young guys that are contacting the mature women are the same guys that "get all the girls" their own age and they're looking for something a bit more challenging to them. Also its a status thing with their buddies to score with a MILF. It could be just the thing for any "cougar" wanna-be's out there.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 147
Posted: 12/18/2011 11:08:46 AM
I call it the Ashton Kutcher effect...and in truth, we gals in our 40's and 50's have it going on ...we are more financially stable, we are not worried about our biological clocks and we have less drama. Unfortunately for those younger men, I don't train puppies. I'd rather teach an old dog new tricks. Try limiting your age range and they will stop contacting you.
 nothingmuchexpected
Msg: 148
Posted: 12/19/2011 8:51:11 AM
Concur in that it is non-age specific and target/goal based - get to 1st base by finding a sucker who will chat. And, now that chat is back in full force....they figure the greater number of women they hit up on chat then the greater the possibility of one chatting back.

I never get young men trying to use the chat feature on me simply because I that is one of the only criteria that works in blocking contact from users. Even though I have married men blocked they still get through because they hide under many guises (single, hang-out, not looking/not single, separated. They deliberately create an empty box this could be anyone in the world profile.

I find that most have a faceless profile and the large majority are on in the evening and late at night. Why on earth someone would be looking for a relationship to be built late at night is only asking for trouble. Their goals are to convince you to meet them or get that intimate chat. They are repeat offenders as well. And, they don't care whether you have a face or not. I created a dummy profile to test this theory on which I am faceless and what I found is that the same faceless wonders, the same men with faces who constantly try me for chat on this profile also hit me up on my dummy profile.

I also now take to being quite rude to these jerks: I ask them outright whether they are married, and why are they cheating on their wives. The funny thing is that once I tell them what pigs they are they block me from contacting them which saves me the work, but they had no regret in trying to get to 1st base with me. It is not flattery, truly annoying and a waste of my energy to be constantly hit up for chat as soon as I log-in. I state right on my profile I don't chat. The truth is I that I do chat with persons I think maybe a match to go forward with to the next stage such as that 1st meet and to ask the pertinent questions like are you single, etc.. Other than that I click NO. If they are truly interested a message will be sent and that is fine with me. I reply when I'm interested only. I'm not on here to be the most popular gal nor to date everyone.
 Ready_Real
Msg: 149
Posted: 12/19/2011 9:44:08 AM
Ladies not interested in connecting with younger men would not have to waste time posting on this topic if they simply took advantage of their profile editing option regarding the age of those who may contact them.

Any lady (or gentleman for that matter) not wanting sex chat with younger wo/men --- or any wo/men --- can simply take advantage of the "block" option on this site at any point in time should an initial connection violate or in any way offend her/his sensibilities.

If the above were to occur, this entire thread would be unnecessary.
 Rokei57
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 2:38:45 PM
Recently I had an 18 year old email me saying he wanted to marry an "OLD WOMAN'. Boy was that a way to ruin my day.
 kailania
Msg: 151
Posted: 12/27/2011 8:20:15 PM
awww sorry Rokei57 how silly of him.

I get very young men all the time on here. age 19 to 21.
makes me laugh.
I always say no.
but one reason I think they try to get sex chat from older (old lol) women is
that they are not going to do that with a girl their age because they are wanting to
date her and not scare her away.

i wonder how many of these little boys are being indulged here since they come up all the time?
I get some near my town who ask if they could take me to dinner.
i always say no that I have children their age and i am very polite and they go away.
 fishinforlife
Msg: 152
Posted: 12/27/2011 9:26:42 PM
i apologize for being vulgar, but men of different ages believe this is a turn-on and flattering and can be RECIPROCATED
( no,it's his CRUSH/puppy love even after 20)
AS A WOMAN
it is the difference between a pet that's loyal or a stray pup humping your leg.no one would tolerate the latter-it's embarassing and awkward,worse in public.(analogy)
AS A MOTHER
my kids went through a phase when the thought of adults having sex was, eeewww!
just for young people.and creepy if i had sex was with someone young.it's right they OWN their friends.(is also why mothers and daughters should not both act like teens)
i am the role-model of womanhood for daughters, and how sons choose their wife.
why think we are PRUDES.we avoid wrecking family ties with sexual competition.
AS A WIFE
just remember Eddie Haskell* hanging around Mrs.Cleaver in the kitchen,dishing out too many compliments (like they were equals,IF so, it still would be wrong)she simply said one word..."WARD''. he addresses EDDIE like a child and he leaves with Wally.Ward is adult- not a buddy;doesn't high five him,agree on his taste in women,not his equal.and..
that is why we LOVE MEN ( not boys/buddies/fwb.) they love,respect and protect us.
 MsInterpreted
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/28/2011 4:44:37 PM
"Younger men and cyber chat/sex..what do you expect from boys..Real men,usually older and more experienced have manners and class..."

older doesn't equate to more experienced on any level, and many lack manners and class
 rebelgirl53
Msg: 154
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:00:10 PM
Wow, whats wrong with it? I like younger men, men my age look old as hell and act it. Has anyone dated a younger guy? How do you know you don't like it if you have never tried it? My motto: Old enough to know better, but young enough to try it. And older men are just as bad as the young ones. Is there a site on here for dating younger men?
 mainelyhere
Msg: 155
Posted: 1/1/2012 3:21:10 PM
i find it a bit hypocritical to complain about it.
Women seem to forget how easily they can get it, so to them its something to be disdained.

sort of like tall people wondering why short people are always buying footstools.

not to mention,theres no shortage of older women seeking intimate encounters on POF
 lovelysky63
Msg: 156
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:55:59 AM
I ever to heard about behaviour of them that because when they were kids then saw parents had sex and kept that under conscious but they be senseless.
 MagicMan8365
Msg: 157
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:29:55 PM
I have learned it was how you were raised, I raise my son with respect,discipline,love and good mannerism. I treat ppl good as that is the way I want be treated as I mention in my profile. I had woman message as me how big my manhood was I responded big enough I have a son...LOL. I told her thought that was private matter if that were her focus do it some where else. That be like me asking any you ladies how big your breast were which would be rude and lack of respect!
 DragonBits
Msg: 158
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:53:44 PM
Msg: 57 Great thing about internet / online dating

Posted: 7/21/2011 7:08:40 PM
Yep..and the older ones think the same..that we would want to be with a "sexy" older man..LOL..doesn't turn me on..but I don't think it's a "mommy" figure thing either..it is what it is..this is the internet and it's FREE..people will be rude or do things they wouldn't think of doing in real life.

To me this is the great thing about the internet, people reveal how big of a turd they are and you don't have to waste 6 months of your life dating them them face to face.

Isn't good that the jerks self reveal?
 moutainbreeze
Msg: 159
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:22:29 PM
Yeah, they all have the same knucklehead manual to read from. You tell them they are too young and they come back with "age is just a number."

I jokingly said to a guy on here that from now on I will simply respond, "THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME THAT YOU THINK THAT!!! So okay, when I am 80 and you are 60 and all the men my age are dead, defunct, incapacitated or senile then you will be around for a good shagging then?! Fantastic! Talk to you then! Until then... bye bye!" I think I would add the word "whippersnapper" in there somewhere. Just because it is such a cool label!

I mean how often do you get to set a date for sex 40 years in the future? And honestly, how often will you ever legitimately get to call someone a whippersnapper?! Ah why don't they call the 40's the golden year? *sigh*
 Giggles10000
Msg: 160
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:24:39 PM
I always tell them I'd love to meet them the next time they are hanging out with their friends...just invite me cause if we are going to be dating I need to know who we will be hanging out with...
 DragonBits
Msg: 161
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:43:28 PM
I wonder what the young guy would do if you said you already had a 22 year old BF, but he is bi and wanted another young man in bed so he could get a some man on man love going?

95% of guys would drop the chat, but I don't know what to tell the 5% that might be hot to trot.
 Larrytwa
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2012 11:42:39 PM
Look, a great deal of young men have fantasies of having sex with women older that 40 and up. It is simple:

1. older women do not get pregnant
2. they are suppose to be more experienced and thus more freaky
3. since young men have no desire for long term relationship older women are a great bet
4. you should feel complemented that young men testosterone are lusting for your thighs.

In short SEX still drives a young mans desire do to HIGH hormones and the need to release those hormones.

Young men do not want a child until they are ready, and safe sex is safe sex, and the desire for no long term connections.

It is what it is........ Get it on............... or not
 Broadway_Bess
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:43:29 AM
I used to get those messages more often than valid messages from men in
my own age group...sigh.

My reply was always a polite 'no thank you' and finished off with...'Say Hi to your Mom for me'...:)

That would usually freak them out enough to leave this old lady alone...
I finally changed the filters on my profile so that they we stopped at the gate.
'You have to know what a Datsun is to ride this ride'!!

BB
Msg: 164
Posted: 1/19/2012 12:52:49 PM

Wow, whats wrong with it? I like younger men, men my age look old as hell and act it. Has anyone dated a younger guy? How do you know you don't like it if you have never tried it? My motto: Old enough to know better, but young enough to try it. And older men are just as bad as the young ones. Is there a site on here for dating younger men?

That's exactly how I feel about women.
 nativerock
Msg: 165
Posted: 1/19/2012 1:19:58 PM

3. since young men have no desire for long term relationship older women are a great bet

That would work if the older women were also not looking for a long term relationship.. Or perhaps a woman that is so fed up with men weighing more than twice her weight she is willing to go for the one that isn't, regardless it if lasts one night or a week..

nativerock
 daffie
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 7:28:21 PM
^^native, that was so funny...

(i was nearly suffocated once!...lol)...
 amaryllus123
Msg: 168
Posted: 1/20/2012 11:11:46 PM
WRONG.
They are too cowardly to actually go through with the sex. It's never their intent. It IS their intent to make a mockery of older women looking for a date. It's also a way to learn something from the sexual experience of an older woman.
 amaryllus123
Msg: 169
Posted: 1/20/2012 11:15:27 PM
I find that it does not matter what age parameters I put in my post, because most respondents seem to lie about their age, and much else, and do not, for the most part read my profile at all!
I had at least one 'man' responded to my profile who turned out to be much younger than the age he posted. And many many more who are much older than what they posted. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!
 MagicMan8365
Msg: 170
Posted: 1/21/2012 7:51:16 AM
Women think of sex just not quite like men do, but with certain factors. For most has to be certain time,place, and with some one they have sexual chemistry. Most women do not get satisfied because some men rush or just plain selfish it's all about them and could care less what the woman gets out it. Women usually find out most men their self ego gets in the way or they just rush sex and this just ruins it for women. Men should savior a womans body seduce her mind and she will surrender her body. My point most women rather make passionate Love than just meaningless sex. Older women are more mature and comfortable in their own skin they more relaxed and they know what they want. Some younger men/women do mature quicker than others it's about your attitude and how you were raised to treat people and what you want out your life.

If the right person not worth waiting on for right time and to develop intimate feelings for one another then their probably not right person spend your life loving and caring for!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >