Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Must have car and job=gold digger?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 m14shooter
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Must have car and job=gold digger?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have been rejected by women because I am self employed and don't have a 9 to 5 like they do. Had one woman tell me I had to have a real career with a company like her to continue dating her, wonder how she's doing. Really funny hearing this crap from a woman when I am the one living in a paid off house and they aren't. To me it says they are looking for someone to help pay their bills.
 MissaInVA
Msg: 65
Must have car and job=gold digger?
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:47:22 PM
Some guys use "self-employed" as a code for unemployed or seriously under-employed. While I wouldn't reject a guy based on being self-employed, I would ask questions about what exactly it was he did.
 LabGrl
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/14/2009 10:28:15 PM
I go to school part time, work full time, live on my own and have my own car. If a guy dont have a car AND a job, Im not talking to him, im sorry but im not playing taxi, i've done that before and im not supporting his arse (been there as well), so he may as well get a job.
If I go to supper with a guy, I tell them first I will pay my own bill and will never let a guy pay for me, EVER. Call me independant, cheap or whatever but I dont want a guy mooching off of me nor do I want him to think im mooching off of him.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 12:28:54 AM
Wanting a man with a car and a job, does not make a woman a gold digger. A man must have a car to come to meet me, which is usually 72 miles away, and be able to take me out where I can relax and have a few drinks without me driving and getting a DUI. I need more than a few drinks to put up with the guys I have met. A man must have a job, to take a woman out, to have a car and to drive to her comfort zone which is where she lives. You guys all just want to use us, so take us out and let us have a few drinks to relax us and be able to afford this much for starters. Wanting this, does not make a woman a gold digger.
 Vannili
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 7:18:45 AM
I don't know why men here, inPOF thinks that they are mines,that women are in heat to dig gold from them, when they are also like the rest of us trying to meet ends met.
Of course ,there are women who think that the can dig gold on the ruble of stones and dirt. I don't think they can even find a fake gold on those.... so to speak

If I have a house and a car, it is because I slaved myself working to own it.. And I will not be attracted to a man WITH OUT a car and a job...

So is he , he won't be attracted to me, if I don't have a job and a car..........
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Must have car and job=gold digger?