Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Everyone else is doin it....I want a thread too lol      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 26
Thanks for droppin inPage 2 of 175    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Ill see yall later..I have lots to do...Suprise me with some cool posts for when I check back later!ittl be just like XMAS! LOL Id love to see more new faces in here too.Everyone is welcome,even if you just wanna give writing a try and never wrote before.That would be really excellenbt to see here.Love all my friends bunches,and thanks again guys for showcasing all your awesome talent here ..Im out
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 27
Thanks for droppin in too
Posted: 7/7/2005 4:05:01 PM
Thanks for redecorating poet...The "room" looks very nice. It needed a lil color haha Im on my way out AGAIN ,but hopefully by the time I get back more people will have stopped by and decorated my lil corner O' the pond with their poetry..Hugs kids LOL,Kat
 catsmeow02
Msg: 28
Per your request
Posted: 7/7/2005 7:41:35 PM
Fell, if you are ever in the area, lol, check out my thread, Poetry Collection, That is my piece of work, hope ya like it girl!!!.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 29
Per your request
Posted: 7/7/2005 7:44:19 PM
Thank you so much Dinged!Im always sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :) when you drop by.Come back soon!Ill put up the coffee and get some donuts....my thread will be a regular coffee house woo hoo!Your poem really moved me. I love the way you paint such artisitc pictures of emotion with your words..MWAH Ill drop in again later for a few...and post more too..gotta run..Thanks all! Kat
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 30
Per your request
Posted: 7/7/2005 7:49:58 PM
Woo Hoo! Another poem from you dinged! You snuck in here while I was posting the other message..Love that one too!Cats I will definately drop by your thread in a bit girl! LOL Ill make a special trip!! It was cute how you said if Im ever in the area!I promised my daughter Id play a quick game of animal crossing(Game cube LOL)before she goes to bed:)Love you guys.Ill be back later ...hugs,Kat
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 31
Per your request
Posted: 7/7/2005 7:53:10 PM
Dinged.....I had to post one more time..I just reread your last poem you posted......Brilliant!!Im speechless...wow...
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 32
fellfromheaven again
Posted: 7/7/2005 9:55:41 PM
Dinged..It was so kind of you to take the time to post so many of your gems on my thread!You rock too hon,and Im so happy to have you as a friend!Poet thank you again for sharing your wonderful poetry with me... you guys are so awesome....hugs all around :) Im going to go read some of Cats poetry...Ill be back to post more later on tonight!I cant wait to check out your stuff chicka !
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 33
Winter....behind glass
Posted: 7/7/2005 10:34:27 PM
I just felt like waving LOL

Frost spreads across my bedroom window
Like the wings of a white lace patterned moth
I am trapped behind the ice
Held in by glass and winters quiet nightime solitude
This is my life
Perfectly preseved
By creativity,and precious moments alone
Sorting everything out in silence
Writing,Loving thinking,dreaming
Just a few of the things that give my soul meaning
And make my heart embrace,,,,
Everything about me is so real
And everything about you is so real
Frost spreads across my winters window
In Patterns so perfect and unique
Even the most unbridled artist
Couldnt duplicate
The icy innocence and purity
Of natures perfect dream
I am every bit of who I seem
So I begin finger painting
My frosty iced window
Freezing my fingertips
Discovering new talents
I am alone now
Thoughts in perfect balance
Let me show you
Everything I love about being real
Everything Ive gained from being able to feel
As deeply for those I love as I do
The moonlight drips down
In slilver streaks
As I close my eyes
This journey never dies
Its only just begun
Sleep tight my lovely one
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 34
Winter....behind glass
Posted: 7/8/2005 1:26:03 AM
Blipspurb....It was such an unexpected and awesome suprise to see you in here.Im so happy you took the time to stop by and share some of your work in this thread.I can feel the emotion in your poem and you have a very unique gift for conveying whats on your mind..Th30ry..I was admiring your thread earlier and your writing style.I really appreciate you stopping by as well.Im blown away by the last few posts in here!You both rock my sox..LOL Please feel free to stop by anytime.I have plenty of coffee and donuts for everyone..LOL Welcome to fellfromheavens house
 Alistair10
Msg: 35
Winter....behind glass
Posted: 7/8/2005 4:52:04 AM
Ok some loony tune wanted me to post here..even though she RARELY answers ANY of my questions!! This never got titled

When we are torn,
At long last born,
Into the World and screaming.
We spend the first 4 years of life,
Learning and ever dreaming.
But then, unless we be a fool
Afraid we're bundled off to school.

Where each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass,
A book of rules.
And each must make
Ere life is flown
A stumbling block,
Or a stepping stone.

Me
'bout 15 years ago.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 36
Looney tunes R us LOL
Posted: 7/8/2005 5:08:17 AM

I loved your poem the first time you shared it with me,and I adore seeing it hereI cant wait to read your stories too!Come back and post again anytime......and have a donut on your way out LOL Oh and ehem...Ill try to answer any questions you have for me in the future ! You crack me up
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 37
have a great day all!
Posted: 7/8/2005 5:11:51 AM
Im out for the day kiddies....so play nice :) LOL and It would be great if yall would suprise me with some very cool new posts to read when I get back.. wink wink hint.. Mwah!
 Alistair10
Msg: 38
have a great day all!
Posted: 7/8/2005 12:10:00 PM
I wrote this one after my "first true love" and I broke up. I guess that would be around 93 or so.

Thieving Devils

Driving alone, I scream my rage.
There is no sound
No noise to hear.
Just confusion, pain, and fear.
My uncertainty who will perceive?
These baneful demons-why don't they leave?

My heart is icy
A deep shade of gray.
They seem drawn out, these hellish days.
Full of rain filled clouds
No more warming rays.
I see her still, buried in my sleep
Precious memories, how long will I keep?

Perhaps 'tis my fate to be alone
Never knowing a loving home.
Another chapter, one more page
A puppet with strings on the demons stage.
Life seems so hard, so damn unfair
Now who else but me will care?

The monsters stole my love from me
My mind's a fog, she's all I see.
Her eyes are sparkling oh so clear
Angelic laughter at times I hear.
Her love so real, so pure, and true
I hope it's soon I next see you.

fellfromheaven
Msg: 39
‘She said: He said’
Posted: 7/8/2005 5:15:52 PM
Thanks for stopping by you guys....made my day..Keep em comin!I love it
 catsmeow02
Msg: 40
Dream's Reflection
Posted: 7/8/2005 6:57:36 PM
I look at the mirror and all I can see,
Is the pain and tears that are inside me,
I cannot help but sit and cry,
Because the pain hurts so bad and all I can say is why?
Why do you have to continue to drink?
Did you ever just stop to think?
Do you know how much this affects others?
Your daughter is growing up her life is just blurrs,
But all you can do is just sit back and drink,
This news just makes my heart sink,
It makes me sick I cannot take it anymore!!!
This really hurts me, all the day to my core,
You cannot see how your drinking affects me,
I cannot take anymore, open your eyes and see,
I am not a baby you can just hold on too,
You cannot see all the things I can do,
I doubt that you ever will get to see,
Who I am and what I can be,
I am hurt and extremely mad,
But I should be extremely glad.
Can't you tell the pain I am going through?
You should stop drinking, that is what you should do!!!!
Dad, I love you but I cannot take anymore pain,
Because I feel like I already have been slain,
If this continues I will end up slipping away,
No matter how hard you try to get me to stay.

sry fell for ruining this thread. I am in so much pain right now, once again my dad has been drinking. Even though he knows how much it makes me hurt inside.
 catsmeow02
Msg: 41
Dream's Reflection
Posted: 7/8/2005 7:50:02 PM
Poet, that is exactly how I feel. thx for writing that.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 42
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 7:54:22 PM
Cats you are in no way ruining this thread.Im glad you feel comfortable enough to come in here and share whats on your mind.This is a safe haven for all to rest their thoughts and share whatevers on their mind.If you need to,feel free to email me anytime.Love ya girl...Kat
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 43
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 7:55:35 PM
Cats your poem really touched my heart.I can feel your pain girl....Poet that was really sweet to show her support through your poem,and dinged...always so nice to see you hon.I adore all you post in here.Big hugs for all,Kat
 mari_sam
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 8:44:46 PM
Fell,
Love this thread girl!!! Do I get coffee here too!!! LOL

Cats,
I sure hope things get better soon, I had a sisters with the same problem. I'm not sure which was harder, seeing what they were doing to themselves, or seeing what they were doing to everyone else. Hang in there!

Sam
 catsmeow02
Msg: 45
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 8:51:55 PM
@poet, I am glad that I was an inspiration to u in writing that piece of art.

@ sam, this has been an on going thing for me ever since I was little. So for me to cope with it all, I had to grow up and grow up fast. I am mature beyond my years.
 mari_sam
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 9:00:08 PM
Cats,

Just remember there are alot of support groups out there for you, some are friends, some are others dealling with the same issue. Your never alone, even though it can feel like that often.

Sam
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 47
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 11:32:07 PM
Cats...Im here for ya girl..Email me anytime,and TY for bein so real and open with your poems and having such a poets heart to share it with all of us...Mari Sam...I have coffee and donuts on the table lol help yourself girl...Dinged..Thank you for adding another awesome poem earlier.Poet thank you as well.It means alot to me that you guys have continued to come back and share.Ill post something later too.Love to all!Kat Edit.. Mari Sam Thanks for the props girl.I love your thread too. Ive seen the threads of everyone whose posted in here and you all rock!.So much talent here !Love you guys :)
 rory27
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Cats...I care
Posted: 7/8/2005 11:55:14 PM
hey, fellfrom, love your writes. Just stopping in to say hi.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 49
Yay havent seen you in awhile
Posted: 7/9/2005 12:02:21 AM
hey Rory Hi! its been awhile.Thanks so much for the props.I hope youll come back and post something sometime..Big hugs,Kat
 rory27
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Yay havent seen you in awhile
Posted: 7/9/2005 12:09:34 AM
I will, for sure-- but wait ! What's with that thumb pointing upside down??

Aww, here's a hug anyway.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Everyone else is doin it....I want a thread too lol