Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Guns a right but healthcare a privelage?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 101
Guns a right but healthcare a privelage?Page 5 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

His current affiliation is unknown. There are boatloads of board members at the NRA local level.

Great work, frist you did not know, then he was a board member but that did not matter because board members did not do anything, and no you do not know again.

You really should get your derp straight before you attempt to pretend you do not know what you are talking about.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 102
Guns a right but healthcare a privelage?
Posted: 6/20/2015 8:33:41 AM
He is right though. The board members don't actually get to decide anything. The gun makers tell the NRA what to say and what their positions will be on any issue. They didn't say anything about the shooting in a church, because they hadn't yet received instructions.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/21/2015 3:13:24 PM
Rick Perry calls Charleston an "accident"

Lindsey Graham and Rick Santorum along with FOX say Charleston was an act of hostility targeting Christians...

A board member of the NRA says Charleston was the fault of the gun control supporting Pastor because the parishioners weren't carrying in church.

At first Jeb didn't know if the Charleston shooting was racially motivated.

These conservatives are such hypocrites
 BialaPolska
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/24/2015 4:16:39 AM
Correct. If you are White and live in a city , coastal area , deep south , or west ; you are at risk. Gun control is synonomous with White People control. The current regime has become so entrencehed with White GeNOcide that the main directive has been "dis arm Whitey". Could everything big and bad is in a frenzy about be just another "gubmint" kenard sent to us from the "just us" dept? Another false flag? Could "Stormroot" be a creation of the current regime?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/24/2015 6:44:20 AM

Could everything big and bad is in a frenzy about be just another "gubmint" kenard sent to us from the "just us" dept? Another false flag? Could "Stormroot" be a creation of the current regime?

Could you be a troll?

Or maybe a raving lunatic racist douche bag who needs to have a visit from the local authorities based on the fact you are posting like someone who would do something bad.

Either way, I am sure any law enforcement agency would not even bother to look into someone who posts the kind of stuff that you do as it would never come back to bite them that they did not look into you so I am sure you have nothing to worry about.
 deetristate
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/24/2015 10:12:24 AM
The black population is getting smaller, from 12% to 9% and falling. 90% of whites killed are killed by other whites. I guess that I am trying to see where is the threat from and why focus on this group?
 etourdi65
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/24/2015 11:25:02 AM
I agree there is no real threat, but in researching I did find that twice as many whites are murdered by blacks than Blacks who are murdered by whites...
 tgif333
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/24/2015 11:47:58 AM
you're allowed to have guns and you're allowed to have healthcare.

I don't see where the controversy or question is.

all you need for either is money.
 deetristate
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/24/2015 12:17:58 PM
Twice as much in the ten percent left?
LOL.
OK.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/24/2015 1:45:40 PM
Dee . Abortion , Drugs , Race mixing , Crime. All are leading to the demise of both Black and White Culture. While zio media encourages all of the afore mentioned to the point of weaponization of one race against another. What really is going on here? With both populations in free fall ; whom stands to benefit?
 funchesf
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/24/2015 3:35:48 PM

I don't see why so many Americans take offense to these new ideas,

it's not a new idea, Native Americans have been receiving "Obamacare" before Obama was born but yet you never hear anyone complaining about it, but Obama will be placed in the History Books as the President that made affordable Healthcare a "Right" to all Americans

Why should it be a constitutional right for any American to own a gun

the 2nd Amendment does not state that you have the right to own a gun, it states that you have the right to bear arms and the Supreme Court ruled that the right to bear arms is "limited" which means that at any time the government can pass laws that can regulate those rights away from you... an example of this is why Felons lack the right to bear arms and this is why the right to bear arms is not a right but a privilege

the reason why I stress the wording "the right to bear arms" is due to the fact that a nuclear weapon falls into the category of "arms", and the government have trouble allowing some foreign countries to have nukes let alone allowing you or your neighbor to have them

those same laws that are passed to keep you from having the right to bear a nuke can be used to keep you from the right to bear a gun and this is how technology, the government and the supreme court have rendered the 2nd Amendment "the right to bear arms" useless
 etourdi65
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/24/2015 5:10:25 PM
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/24/2015 6:07:11 PM

The black population is getting smaller, from 12% to 9% and falling. 90% of whites killed are killed by other whites. I guess that I am trying to see where is the threat from and why focus on this group?

Because white extremists are the largest group of killers in the USA.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/25/2015 2:18:44 PM
Well... maybe healthcare is closer to a right... than the privilege it has been...

In a 9-3 ruling, SCOTUS has once again tossed a conservative effort to rob Americans of healthcare... 9-3... hmmm...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/25/2015 3:01:28 PM

Posted by_mungojoe_:
"In a 9-3 ruling, SCOTUS has once again tossed a conservative effort to rob Americans of healthcare."

Incorrect.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/25/2015 3:15:38 PM
^^^quit your whining...you sound worse than Scalia...
 trinity818
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2015 3:42:02 PM

SCOTUS has once again tossed a conservative effort to rob Americans of healthcare

Although I don't currently qualify for government subsidies... thank you Dems for ACA. Without it, I would not be able to get health insurance AT ALL right now.

In another 5 years or so, I will not be able to afford health insurance (around age 60) without the subsidies.

I've come to believe that the current Republican plan for balancing the Social Security deficit is to kill us off before we can collect. Between unaffordable health insurance and the distinct possibility of not being able to collect SS until I'm 70, it's not hard to imagine how one might get that sinking feeling.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/25/2015 5:46:25 PM
ROFLMAO...Without looking I was sure that Thomas followed Scalia and Alito in their dissenting opinion in King v. Burwell. His nose general has a close proximity to their posterior derriere.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/25/2015 10:52:36 PM
For all who don't know it yet; the SCOTUS has leveled another defeat to the GOp effort to derail the ACA
In a vote of 6 to 3 the SCOTUS up held the ACA, deeming it constitutional!

The GOP, like a bunch of hapless frustrated chumps (losers that they truly are) are again left with serious egg on their faces! I can only hope that the US public wakes up to see through their lame failures!

Considering how shamelessly over-confident they were in thinking it was gonna be brought down
and pompously making suggestions about supplanting their own "health plan" (as though we really believed that they were truly gonna do that) instead!

Its a wonder how many times the GOP has gotten kicked in the crotch over and over, and they don't realize that they are barking up the wrong tree! What is even more satisfying to me is that the Koch brothers were foiled (who bankrolled this effort!)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/25/2015 10:52:46 PM
..........double post!
 etourdi65
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/26/2015 6:34:16 AM
I understand that ACA advocates are happy with the ruling...but what happens in the future when the text of legislation that you support is concise and understandable and the Supreme court weighs in and says it is ambiguous and overturns whatever it was you supported?
One of the main architects/advisors stated that the statement in question regarding "state exchanges" was purposeful as it was intended to coerce the states into setting up exchanges to receive the subsidies.

The ruling is a bunch of BS Roberts has become the biggest advocate for ACA, he pretty much redirected the Obama administrations arguments before them so that he could justify ruling in their favor regarding the "Fine/Tax"..

The Supreme Court is not supposed to weigh the effects of their rulings, they are supposed judge the Constitutionality of the legislation.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/26/2015 6:40:01 AM

...but what happens in the future when the text of legislation that you support is concise and understandable and the Supreme court weighs in and says it is ambiguous and overturns whatever it was you supported?

What happens when you understand your question has no merit, as the Supreme Court does not work like that?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/26/2015 5:52:44 PM
msg 143 says:

The Supreme Court is not supposed to weigh the effects of their rulings, they are supposed judge the Constitutionality of the legislation.

Did you complain about the way the SCOTUS judged the constitutionality that ruled that there should be no limits to the amounts of political contributions (McCutcheon Vs the Fed suit), under the guise that doing so would be regarded as a violation of free speech (if anyone can believe that tripe!), and of which the GOP couldn't be more ecstatic!

I bet not, but you complain as such when they come out with a ruling that the neocons don't like!
Hypocrisy at its finest!
 Strings6
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2015 6:40:42 PM
HFX,Complete BS with nothing to back it up...a stupid liberal saying stupid shit
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/27/2015 6:44:57 PM

HFX,Complete BS with nothing to back it up...a stupid liberal saying stupid shit

Claim someone is complete bs with nothing to back it up, and in the process do the exact thing you just accused the other person of doing.

Are you some kind of wizard, because that is some high level stuff right there, well-played sir, well-played.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Guns a right but healthcare a privelage?