Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is it better to be alone Or settle for someone that is not Your type.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 212
Is it better to be alone Or settle for someone that is not Your type.Page 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
I'd rather be alone. I can't achieve in life if I'm always with someone who's blocking my progress.
 _Meta_Man_
Msg: 213
Is it better to be alone Or settle for someone that is not Your type.
Posted: 10/24/2012 3:48:31 PM
I am not sure what you are saying about "settle for someone not your type." I think I am more open minded about the many things different people offer than thinking I have a type. So I am not expecting anything from this unknown woman and she doesn't have to be a type...and I won't be settling because she doesn't fit the mold of something limited I have concocted in my meager mind. I think the question sucks.
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 4:22:06 PM
Keep your options open instead of narrowing your choices into a certain "type".
 warmheart050
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 4:33:14 PM
I would not settle,if someone is not ur type,most likely it wont last very long IMO:)
 justdeb1111
Msg: 216
Posted: 10/26/2012 12:50:04 AM
Hellooo?

Don't ever just settle for someone you know isn't your type just to keep from being lonely--you WILL be more lonely than ever if you do.

And someone who would have been the right one for you will be forced to make a similar choice because you didn't have the bawl$ to keep searching until you found them.
 blondindian
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2012 1:08:01 AM
Better off being alone, it just makes it easier on both when it doesnt work out some would say thats shallow to want one type or another that its whats on the inside that counts ....How many people do we all know that are attracted intially to whats on the inside of someone they dont know yet .....hmmmm People know what they like ,whether they settle or admit is a whole different story
 Dolphina
Msg: 218
Posted: 10/26/2012 2:02:15 AM
The rest of your life is a long time, and an incredibly long time to put up someone who is not your type, someone who is likely to get on your nerves. I don't do this putting up business. I like my own company, so am not in the least bit tempted to invite into my life someone I don't actually like. Your question is quite bizarre to me.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is it better to be alone Or settle for someone that is not Your type.