Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Feather Sandwich
Msg: 2
Physical traits in a man that are not attractive to females......Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Manzoombas. I don't mind a little extra weight on a guy, prefer it actually if it's not sloppy. But guys should not have boobs.
 red_relaxed
Msg: 10
Physical traits in a man that are not attractive to females......
Posted: 7/26/2009 11:36:32 PM

As far as guys go and their 'flaws', I am wondering what women find not too appealing in men, as far as appearances go.

We all have flaws as appearances go.
This thread cuts to the bone like long toe nails.

2fuzy
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/27/2009 7:52:16 AM
this is a question without any real answer as in my life I have noticed that women are not as cut and dried in what they find attractive
from reading this thread I should assume that I am doomed but in reality there is a certain percentage that do find guys like me very much there cup of tea
Hell everytime my ex gets a new BF in six months she will have him looking like me
 Feather Sandwich
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:25:33 AM

LMFAO!! THIS from a species that keeps the hair dye business operating...

Hypocrisy thy name is woman.

I wear make-up, skirts & high heels, and I think women probably keep those businesses going, too. Is it hypocritical to not want my man to wear them?

I don't know why it is, but when men colour their hair, it never looks natural. They look older, actually, and desperate.

Just btw, BDJ, how is that not a mullet?
 OutMind
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:37:52 PM

facial hair beyond stubble
- goatees
- dark hair with pale, piercing eyes

Hmmmm. Stop looking at my photo. Stop right now.

jacintos
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:42:27 PM
I'm pretty flexible, but things that typically turn me off are solitary mustaches, extreme paleness, mullets, combovers, and extremely bad teeth (I don't care if they're not perfect, but some people get way out of hand lol).
 Sabrosura
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:44:04 PM
-Beer belly
-Skinny legs (body)
-Eyebrows - A man who's eyebrows are more maintained than MINE - this appears to be an "in" thing. Some are ok, but some look like women's eyebrows (too arched, etc......)
-Jacked up toes/hands
-Nose hairs - unkept!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhh
 HazelRose
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:44:40 PM
I am starting to feel embarrassed that I am a woman. A woman actually posted that a guy should get surgery when he need not have any!? Some people should just go through electro-shock therapy, too. LOL

As long as a guy keeps himself fit, healthy and smelling good, I have no issues with men. Especially if a guy walks by me wearing Givenchy's Very Irrisistible for Men, oh man that is like catnip to me.

Guys, please do not cut off your nose to spite your face. People remember Jennifer Grey of Dirty Dancing? Well she did that, and has not been in a real movie since. Work with what you have, and **** others who say different.

Fake is fake no matter how you slice it.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:47:16 PM
Things that bug me in a man, and makes him unnattractive to me...

Men who wear cowboy boots and hats. Especially those who obviously have never stepped in cow or horse shit in their lives. Every farmer around here I know wears ball caps, not Cowboy hats...maybe in Texas, or somewhere, but it really is a turn off for me.

Mullets, or bad hair cuts of any kind.
Overgroomed eyebrows..geez, cleaning them up is ok but I'm the woman in the relationship.
Wearing makeup. once again I am the woman.
Black nail polish, oh please!
Body odor, yuk
Too much cologne
Ear hair or nose hair
Dressing like a hoodrat...ick
Gelmets, that helmet guys get when they use so much gel their hair is hard.
and icky feet...I have personally taken countless boyfriends for their first pedicure, and they all loved it. So did I, because I didn't have to look at gross feet anymore.

If I don't like what you wear, I will take you shopping and help you find things that are flattering to you, that you like, and I'll even buy if you're short on cash.
But the big one...Manners. Open my door, tell me I'm beautiful when it's apparent I've spent quite a bit of time working on looking good for you, say nice things at random, talk to me like a lady should be spoken to, and be a man who isn't afraid to say 'I love you' first. And once in a while, flowers are wonderful, even if you picked them off of the roadside. That means you were thinking of me...

There's a start, if you need more, you'd have to date me.
Beth
 Applette
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:29:43 PM
Hey Octo .. looks like you are the poster -guy for what women do not like in a guy's appearance.
Eck .. but I bet u are a really nice and interesting fellow ....... if one can get by the appearance thing! But hey! Guys do it all of the time. Doesn't it just suck big time!!
 cw35
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:51:11 PM
It's obvious women are pickier about looks then men are but what's funny is that a lot of the things they don't like are easily corrected or changed with a little communication but women would rather dismiss these men completely. Very strange. Laughable but strange.
 LuvsLaughs
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:55:11 PM
ok.. guys.. get rid of the mullet hair style.. please.. it's awful.... still. Hahaha.. sorry.. but it is. Totally unkempt whiskers... I need to reach the lips to kiss you, and as I find lips sexy, seeing them first is a must and a guy who doesn't smile is rather scary, other than that, I'm gold. I don't care if you are up to three inches shorter, have a tummy, are losing hair, or are bald.. all of that is something beyond control... the tummy... well, I can work on mine, so how can I complain?
 LuvsLaughs
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:56:50 PM
hahaha.. love it.
 LuvsLaughs
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:07:36 PM
[Manzoombas. I don't mind a little extra weight on a guy, prefer it actually if it's not sloppy. But guys should not have boobs. ] Ok... even skinny guys can have them, and to those of us who are educated... they are a physical trait. You know... they are in the genes, which is why some slender men have them and some heavy men don't.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/28/2009 3:26:59 AM

I sometimes wear cowboy boots but because I don't live in Texas it is considered unacceptable, I guess they'll have to change the attire code for the Calgary Stampede next year and maybe I'll try to find some dress shoes next time I go horseback riding and to the rodeo this weekend.

Hey Oldfashionedgrizzley,
Are you retarded, or do you literally not comprehend the English language? I clearly stated that I don't like FAKE cowboys, ones who wouldn't have a clue which end of the cow to milk, or ever been on a horse, or a farm for that matter. I also said that the men around here who do happen to farm, ride, or whatever, generally wear different attire, and that if you live somewhere else, like Texas (which we would call an EXAMPLE) it may be acceptable, but still does not turn me on.

This is a forum about what women find attractive. I gave my truthful voice on the matter. If you don't like the fact that so many women find your facial hair a turn-off, then do something about it if you want them to be attracted to you. If you prefer your beard to the company of one of these women, that is your choice. You have the right to dress, look and for the most part act any way you please. You are a grown man, and you can make your own choices. Sorry, but you can't change the facts that we judge someone based on appearance before they ever have a chance to open their mouths.
And if we did, we would have restaurants called 'Brains' instead of 'Hooters'
I don't think I have ever once been approached by a man in a bar and been complimented on my IQ, but I sure have had em send plenty of drinks my way for my boobs and butt. So you forget about this little forum, ignore the fact that there are a lot of women on here giving honest advice on how you guys can become more 'dateable'. Keep your so-called integrity and keep fishing for that woman who will overlook anything and everything that she finds unattractive just to love you for your mind. Ignore everything we are telling you. Be as smelly or whatever as you want to be.

But it's not gonna get you laid.

Beth
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/28/2009 3:28:23 AM
What the hell is up with the quote thing? I quoted myself entirely!
Oops!
Beth
 lilpaco2
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:30:08 PM
I would rather say what I find attractive than what I do not. I prefer a clean cut man. One who knows how to clean up well. As we age we do not always have the body shape we once had however I would prefer someone that trys to take care of himself (even if there are a few extra lbs) cause those are not always place where we would like to to be either weather it be woman or man.

But more than anything else is how the man treats me. Actions always speaks louder than words.

Happy hunting
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:04:52 PM
General slovenliness -- like not bathing, not caring for teeth and body....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >