Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 modivin
Msg: 50
creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug youPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
In the spirit of the joke told earlier....Husband store vs Wife store....

Spider Man would be upgraded to Super Man but then he might not be enough so he would be upgraded to Batman...

but the woman/women would have an issue with each one...

He works too much
He cares more about helping strangers then being there for me
He's too masculine
His super hero outfit looks better on him then on me...

He may shower me with love and gifts, but he's not by my side 24/7, 365...I just don't know what to do..tells her girlfriends who are all jealous wenches...oh dump his sorry butt..he'll be sorry he didn't spend more time with you while he was off saving the city/world.....woman breaks up....

Then the superhero will just accept that its easier to save a woman as a damsel in distress and drop her off rather then make her a wife.......
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 51
creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug you
Posted: 10/16/2011 2:27:19 PM
Yeppers Cool dog, that guy is on the top ten " creepy " list, lock your kids in the closet with lock and key and a armed guard when he comes around.
 egowitch
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/16/2011 7:15:57 PM
Eh - they're everywhere - of course they'll be some on here too !

I usually have fun with 'em verbally , and because they're often cowards, they tend to back down quickly. If not , that's what the "block" feature is for !

But hey - at least they're not boring !
 FunkTheMillenium
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/16/2011 7:25:17 PM
^^^^ exactly proven as to why women answer them back usually unfortunately over the well intenioned polite guys because they probably come off as boring.
 BBurlington
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/16/2011 9:43:01 PM
I have received some unwanted emails/chats in the last few weeks. As I never thought about email filters I got a few from guys (no I'm not gay not that there is anything wrong with that) and a few chat requests which start off decent enough but get dirty really quickly. About 10 years ago this would have been all good but its not what Im looking for right now. I explain I am not interested in hooking up and get ****ed out. Both ladies had dating as their intentions on their profile. Not answering chat anymore...
 concertlover31
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/17/2011 7:10:40 AM
what's creepy for one woman is hilarious and funny to another.

same ol same ol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >