Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 36
The Four favourite questions guys love to ask....Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Wow, I'd never even think of asking those questions. That sounds like a great way to offend the hell out of someone.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 37
The Four favourite questions guys love to ask....
Posted: 8/12/2009 12:59:08 PM
OP: Why is it when starting to talk to a guy an sex subject comes up men always have four questions they ask 1. Do you give head 2. Do you swallow 3. Do you squirt 4. Do you do ana.l now i dont mind answering questions as i ask some as well but from alot chattin to men theses are the favourite ones they ask an if you answer them No its like the end the world has arrived.... Oh an one more hitting the list asap is you into beastility! Whats wiv that boys? Girls have you had this happen to you too?

LMAO! Is this during your 1st date or before you even meet?

Never had this experience!
 867love
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/12/2009 1:20:41 PM
Why is it when starting to talk to a guy, an sex subject comes up men always have four questions they ask
1. Do you give head
2. Do you swallow
3. Do you squirt
4. Do you do anal

Nope, i don't think i've ever asked a woman any of those questions.
(maybe wondered quietly how kinky she will go) and of course (shaved, trimmed or smooth -hee hee)

How far she will go, or what she likes depends upon how she feels around you. if she feels comfortable and spontaneous, she may do things to you that may make you blush, shower aggressively or consult a priest...

Unless shes a complete slut, nympho out of control or a hooker -she's not gonna answer them (or answer them correctly anyway...
Women already know men are horny **stards, so they have the upper hand. (not saying women aren't horny little alley cats too) however the trick is to let them be the first to ask the sex questions (trust me she'll do the asking or let you know when she's ready to get busy)

The fastest way for a guy to ruin his chances is to open his mouth too soon and start asking sex questions
 Ependa
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/12/2009 1:59:06 PM
Never had a guy ask me any of those in that context...sounds like you're dealing with some really classy asshats...I wouldn't.

edit...oh I did have a guy ask my bra size...lol--I was so surprised that I actually told him. I don't know I'm all about being up front and all...but I've honestly never had to interview, and never had anyone interview me...I guess I've been lucky in that I can tell when a guy is open & sexual and when he's not..and I have no complaints =)
 BostonJohnny02B12
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/13/2009 4:36:04 AM
I think alot of you women have only met ***holes and that's probably where they like it too!
I myself would rather just find out and if I have any questions, I'll ask them while we're playing.

1. Oral sex. While I'm doing you, I'll pause and ask if you can do better on me--I doubt it.

2. Do you swallow? This will be asked a few seconds before Willie is about to explode.
If you don't, uou better pull him out and move your head.

3. Ass play. Any true man would be able to tell, if you don't know how, you're not a true man!

4. Do you have a GF for a 3some. Why ask, I'd rather be surprised when it's offered.

If any "men" get offended by these questions, you're a****and you'll never have a woman around to play with yours!

Johnny
 Chrìs
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2009 5:31:48 AM
i dont see what the big deal is. what's so wrong about wanting to know about a persons sexual likes/dislikes. everyone has needs and wants. so whats wrong about finding out if that the person you're interested in can fullfil those needs/wants. seems likea good time saver to me. yes theres more to relationships than sex. but sex is a very real part of a relationship.

ill say this though, theres no need to asks sexual questions the first time you talk to someone, but feeling out the person and ask when you feel its appropiate. the funniest thing is when you ask a woman if she shaves/waxes, and you get the"omg i cant believe you asked me that" dont interrupt, wait for her to answer and then say" i was talking about your legs, i really enjoy smooth legs" its priceless.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/13/2009 11:00:23 AM

OP: {Hey ladies you forgot "what is your bra size"!!!!! }
Yep, been asked this too. What's your clothes size? Are you open minded? Do you enjoy sex or just do it to please? Will you try new things? Can I come in your mouth, which ties in with do you swallow? Are you submissive? Are you into watersports?

I haven't been asked any of these during a meet-up or first couple of dates. However, it is a way for a man to determine if the woman is sexually compatible with him. To me, this is quite the "norm" and important to know BEFORE you go any further. It's all in the timing of when they ask.

If I meet a man for the first time, and these questions arise it would not be too cool (IMO).
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/18/2009 11:50:40 AM
I don't ask; I command!

1. Clean that!
2. Cook that!
3. Suck that!
4. Spread those!

Paszhenri
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/18/2009 8:31:06 PM
Questions? Questions?

What Questions.

So many things you can do with a partner why bother. Just start and see what happens ! Instead of asking the information it will be given as you go.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/18/2009 11:43:35 PM
There are a a lot of deal breakers for everyone.

Including sexually.

I fail to see why this shocks some people so badly. Anyone who thinks that sex is not an important compatibility issue is either really naive, or unrealistic, or both.

I ask a lot of these questions just to see if a girl is as open as I am. That is important to me. How she answers them is often as important as what the actual answer is.

I ALWAYS try to find out as much as possible before getting in a bedroom where sex may happen. That's just smart thinking and planning ahead. Drama and embarassment are not good. It's a lot easier to part ways before even meeting than after wasting money and time.

My favorite questions:

1. Do you give head.
2. Do you swallow.
3. Do you like to be spanked.
4. Are you cuddly?
5. Hair down there. (if yes and wont' change - dealbreaker btw... never been an issue, though)
6. Are you a sexual person? As in, do you like it a lot, and do you like to please?
7. How many people have you had sex with?

And I don't date squirters. Sorry.

:)

-8sf8

Edit: I forgot bra size. Any girl who is uncomfortable telling me her bra size gets an instant rejection. This is something I can fukcing SEE in pics or in person. It's not a nuclear secret.

I prefer to date in person now - girls in person can't lie about how they look, and are usually much more "normal" and don't get uncomfortable about stupid crap like bra size.

But then again, after reading the sexual forums on POF, I have realized that a bunch of internet daters don't even really know where to put it during sex... so I guess I should not be surprised anymore.

WalkingInLondon
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/18/2009 11:53:16 PM
LOL, these postings are great! mainly because I have had it happen to me so many times it's not even amusing anymore.
When I get these questions in an email or an im, I tend to answer with humor...I hate being asked my age, my bra size, my weight, if I've ever slept with a woman, would I do a threesome, all of these get totally outrageous responses, because I consider them to be desperate attempts by horny guys to get spank bank material. That is just not the way a man should talk to a woman, and unless you're involved with me in a serious relationship, none of these things are any of your business.
But that's just me.
Beth
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/18/2009 11:59:04 PM
^^^ Why would a man want to get involved with a woman, and have a relationship with someone who is not compatible with them?

I fail to see the logic in your post.

I mean, we want to know if the other person has children. Or how much money they make. Or what their marital status is.

We want to know what a person looks like.

These are all compatibility issues. So's sex. So why is it so crazy to think a man may want to know if a woman is worth getting to know before blowing money and time on her?

I mean, this is not a gender thing. Women ask questions like this too. I think that more men ask than women though because a lot of women are cowards at heart and want to be pursued.

-8sf8

Edit: In fact, I would say that a man who is willing to ask questions like this is more serious minded about dating. These are serious compatibility issues.

A man who NEVER asks any questions like this (in my mind) seem to be happy to just be dating someone or getting laid.

But then again, the fact that I can get a date in person and don't feel sorry for myself on a regular basis... and am below the age of 30 and not into abstinance dating.. or don't need to ask silly, elementary questions about sex seems to make me a bit of a minority on POF. :P
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:56:54 AM
I don't buy this as a compatibility issue at all. I think a man who asks questions like this is a disgrace and is only interested in getting laid. These aren't "serious compatibility issues". Who are you trying to kid?
 passionteman
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/19/2009 8:35:25 AM
Nothing wrong with asking questions and getting to know the person for the following reasons:

1. Personally, I tend to find shy women are not very adventurous when it comes to such fun things as oral, kissing all over the body while they are naked, and or adventurous sex outside the house.

This way..................

You could ask prompting questions and find out whether they are adventurous or not.

2. I enjoy giving oral and find it fun, but am not interested to find a jungle down there as it had happened once since that's gross and a huge turn off. :(

So................

Nothing wrong with question as long as I am comfortable with the person I am chatting with. :)
 Knight_00
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2009 11:12:14 AM
Wow. After reading through all of these posts, FINALLY I read a post that would be most like mine, and that would be MissJ's.

We're talking about situationally appropriate. I read one post where the woman said that these questions are NEVER acceptable. I disagree. It's a matter of when they are asked. I've asked a woman all of the questions posted (except the Zoophilia one) and I find nothing wrong or off-limits. It's a matter of "timing".

In fact, if I can't ask a woman if she like to perform oral (using whatever situationally appropriate language fits the time), then I'm inclined to think that we won't get along. Again however, I would never do it in an e-mail or on a first/second/third date. Usually however, before anyone gets naked, questions have been asked and answered. I would hate to be nekkid with someone and do something that I think they would like, only hear, "oh, no - don't do that".

Besides, if it's done in an adult and healthy way, at the right time, the communication makes things easier.
 Dylan Roode
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:42:44 PM

Why is it when starting to talk to a guy an sex subject comes up men always have four questions they ask 1. Do you give head 2. Do you swallow 3. Do you squirt 4. Do you do ana.l now i dont mind answering questions as i ask some as well but from alot chattin to men theses are the favourite ones they ask an if you answer them No its like the end the world has arrived.... Oh an one more hitting the list asap is you into beastility! Whats wiv that boys? Girls have you had this happen to you too?

You attract some sick perverts! Maybe your screen name "BBW 4 U" has something to do with it... just a thought. Be aware of how you present yourself.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:43:50 PM
From NightHawk2005:

I don't buy this as a compatibility issue at all. I think a man who asks questions like this is a disgrace and is only interested in getting laid. These aren't "serious compatibility issues". Who are you trying to kid?

Always refreshing to see there are still gentlemen left in this world.

No one has ever pulled this on me - there's a time and a place for it and it's NOT the first phone call or the 2nd or 3rd message on POF. Jesus, that's tacky.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/19/2009 7:37:51 PM
This thread has inspired me . Next time I get the sexual third degree from some dude upon the first contact, I think I'll ask some matching questions myself, playing off what they ask me:
- Can you get it up and keep it up? Without chemicals? (Particularly important for men my age and older)
- How many times in one night?
- How long is it, and how did you measure that?
- How big around is it?
- Do you give oral?
- How big of a strap-on do you want? (Not that I'd feel the need to give him one - but it would be fun to ask - heh heh)
- How about taking it from another guy? Yeah, I mean YOU, big guy... (hey, if he asks me to do another woman, why can't I ask this?)
- How hard do you like to be spanked?
- What waist size are your pants? Inseam length?
- What's your shoe size?
- Boxers or tighty whiteys?

As the old saying goes, "What's sauce for the goose..."
 GMan85615
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/20/2009 6:26:35 AM
Funny, I get the "How big are you" in maybe one conversation in four...it's usually eased into by "Gee, we've talked twice and you haven't mentioned the size of your..."

Generally asked by someone that it's never, ever, gonna matter with anyway. For sure not gonna matter now.

And...who farted? Had to be you, 'cuz it sure wasn't me....
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:18:02 AM
I hate to admit it because it is a sensitive issue, but in a long term relationship size for me does matter. It is what I prefer just like some men like boobs or booty, blonds or brunettes, and maybe even all the above. We all have our preferences. So I will answer all four questions guys ask and then some if they will be honest enough to answer my one.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:43:43 AM
I've yet to meet a girl who is actually compatible with me having a problem answering these questions.

Additionally, I failed to see anywhere in any of my posts where I alluded to the fact I would not be just as open with answering them in kind. Some girls have asked me the same questions I've asked them that are applicable, and I've been honest and forthright in my answers. It does not bother me.

As one poster said - we are not in high school anymore. I know a thing or two about a thing or two now, and I know that lack of sexual compatibility dooms a relationship.

I also know I'm an adult, and there's no subject that makes me uncomfortable.

If a woman is not comfortable with the subject of sex, or comfortable with herself, I don't want her.

It's that simple.
 metalwench
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:48:05 AM
What i think is amazing is that men now adays no more about us sexually even before they meet us....What did they do before internet and cell phones...get to no us first.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 76
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:53:16 AM
^^^ Before the internet and cell phones, people were a lot less complicated and it was easier to find someone compatible.

Single mothers didn't exist in many numbers 50 years ago.

The reason I used online dating in the past, is to quickly and efficiently weed out undesirables.

If you meet someone in person now, it could be the 3rd date before religion is brought up, and you find out that they pray to mating goats.

The world is a more complicated place now. People are more complicated. What we want is more complicated.

Sex is no longer something that you can just attain harmoniously with two random people. We've all got our own kinks, likes, and dislikes now.

So men asking you about your sexual preferences, ladies, means he it taking this whole meeting thing seriously - and there's a good chance he is serious relationship minded.... or at least wise enough to find happiness.

The men who only care if you havea vagina... those are the ones to worry about.

-8sf8
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/21/2009 12:30:21 AM
You mean the men like you? I don't care what you tell yourself or the rest of the world, asking about those questions means that he only cares if the woman has a vagina. If a guy's taking the meeting seriously, he's NOT asking about sexual preferences.
 Knight_00
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2009 7:17:15 AM

I don't care what you tell yourself or the rest of the world, asking about those questions means that he only cares if the woman has a vagina. If a guy's taking the meeting seriously, he's NOT asking about sexual preferences.

Totally disagree. Maybe if you're 25, but not as you get older. What I found, as I got older, is that ALL women have a vagina (wink). And I've had enough sex to know what I like in a woman and what I don't - most of it boils down to "attitude". How they feel about things. If they're going to wrap it up, lock it up, and hold it over your head as if it's some kind of holy grail prize, they're not for me.

Personally, I'm long past the age of scoring. Most people my age can get laid if they want to - so the notion of just looking for something wet and warm is totally off the mark. What I told my daughters is: "When you buy a pair of gloves, you inspect them and try them on right? To see if they fit." This is the same thing. You go in with the intent to buy, but the gloves may not be the right color or not fit.

You act as though asking personal questions, or questions about preferences is wrong. It's not. It's a matter of when and how. Showing respect for a person doesn't mean avoiding the questions altogether.

Riddle me this Batman... if you find it a big turn on when a girl swallows, and want a girl who does, when is the best time to find out whether or not she does?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >