Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zangie
Msg: 109
view profile
History
The Four favourite questions guys love to ask....Page 4 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

I for one would prefer not to have to fukc half the world just to find a compatible partner.

Well, there aren't enough men I even WANT to fukc that it would encompass half the world..the only compatibility issue I have ever had was one time a lower libido than mine....and that became evident pretty fast...so, I guess I can't relate and have no fear about it...

The question isn't talking about it at all...the question is prefect strangers , who you don't even know, have no clue you even like, let alone want to have sex with them..asking you personal questions...usually with an agenda that has nothing to do with a relationship...

I have no problem answering questions if a guy is that worried about something in particular...but , this would be a guy I know, want to have sex with, would like a relationship with..and we were considering going there...and I wouldn't want to discuss every detail, at any rate...I prefer the learning as we go thing...I'd also prefer to not let sex become about specific activities and more about sharing ourselves with each other..I want it to be a lot less clinical myself...

Then ,too, I have a list of: A) been there, done that..not going back, B)willing to give it a shot to see, for someone I care about, C) no way in hell...I can't imagine anything on that list being a real deal breaker ( and preference is much different than have to have?)...I'm not that close minded...conversely...there just isn't that much that really trips my trigger, that I can't imagine most men liking...never had that problem before...like I said, there just isn't that much ( aside from low libido) that I would die without...I like so many things...lol..

I tend to attract or be attracted to men with the same mindset sexually as mine...don't know if it is intuition, or vibes, or what...but, we seem to be drawn to each other...

Anyway...I can talk about sex , it's even a lot of fun with someone you have established some connection to...but, no, it is rude and disrespectful from someone who I don't know, didn't agree to cross that boundary with, or , is all about what they want.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 111
The Four favourite questions guys love to ask....
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:16:01 PM
^^^ Exactly.

A woman who does not reconize that sex is just another compatiblity issue...

Is not open enough to talk about personal things when talking about dating...

Or does not have the maturity to talk with/deal with sex in a non-sexual, factual, adult manner...

Is just not compatible with me. I like, no, I DEMAND open communication with someone I date. Bad communication = drama. Drama = bad.
 zangie
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2009 3:00:28 PM
^^^Not guilty as charged, but I'm tired of trying to explain it...lol..

I'm very open...with the right guy...that's all..

Wish I could post the absolutely x rated email I just got from a prefect stranger...we are talking a whole scenario here, not a one line crudity? We haven't exchanged three words before this...

Or does not have the maturity to talk with/deal with sex in a non-sexual, factual, adult manner...

It's the men that have this problem...not me...
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/27/2009 7:00:51 PM

A woman who does not reconize that sex is just another compatiblity issue...

Is not open enough to talk about personal things when talking about dating...

Is just not compatible with me. I like, no, I DEMAND open communication with someone I date. Bad communication = drama. Drama = bad.

So any woman that isn't compatible with you is very compatible with me.
 bear_on_patrol
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:11:08 PM
If a woman asks me how much money I make the very first time we talk I will definitely think she is after money, no matter how she explains it, be it looking for a stable relationship or just asking adult and mature questions, or trying to avoid starting a relationship with a man only to discover later he is broke....yada yada.....Timing is important. She needs to understand this simple fact. If you read dating advice on eharmony or yahoo or any other websites there are always things that are NOT appropriate to say or do on a first date. It is not rocket science.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:57:15 AM
So any woman that isn't compatible with you is very compatible with me.

Doubt it.

Although, I bet it just burns you up inside to know that I was my x wife's first kiss. She was totally untouched before she met me.

Sooooo... even virgin girls don't want virgin guys. Seriously. I was a virgin until I was 21. I just didn't want to jump into anything...

And my dating life exponentially improved once I realized it was not that big of a deal.

Seriously dude. I was there. I understand.

And even though women will SAY they don't care if a a guy is a virgin... they really do.

And the girls who stay virgins are usually fat and/or weird.

I don't talk to fat and/or weird chicks. Sooooo ... actually, maybe you were right.

You can have them.

Normal women value good sex too. I sincerely hope that if you find yourself a nice, virgin girl, that she doesn't end up having a stinky vag, or really weird kink like witholding sex unless you take golden showers (I have heard of this happening before).

Getting involved, especially married to a girl who is not compatible with you sexually is ::miserable::. I speak from experience here.
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/28/2009 11:49:04 PM
If she withholds sex, I'm okay with that. I know that I can live without it. To me, it is a big deal, it always will be and if I end up alone because of it, then I was meant to be alone. I accept that.

Plus, you know something? Those fat chicks you don't talk to? I love them. Looks like we're both happy.

And no, I really don't care if you were with a virgin. I couldn't care less about anyone else's sex lives or relationships.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/29/2009 2:43:13 AM
^^^ I disagree. Because you were quick to patronize and condemn men who ask sexual questions about sexual relationships.

...Which happens to be an entire lifestyle that you know absolutely nothing about.

So, I'm calling BS. What other people do DOES matter to you.

This is like... if I were a a vegetarian. I had never eaten meat in my life.

And there are a few posters having a debate about pork versus steak.

Then I chime in (having never eaten meat in my life).. "Beef is by far the superior choice, and anyone who eats pork is a bad person with terrible taste."

Do you get the analogy? This is not your world. Don't cast judgment on it, because quite frankly, not all posters know that you're a non-sexual guy.

Some women may actually start to believe the tripe that men who ask about sex are just out to get laid. I am living proof that that is a bunch of BS.

-8sf8
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/29/2009 7:58:10 AM

For some of us, its all about testing the waters, I suppose. If a woman is shocked or offended just by the questions, its a good sign she's likely not too open minded when it comes to any kind of sexual variety at all.

This is extremely untrue.

It's pretty much ignorant.. not to mention presumptuous to start the sex questions in the first conversation as far as almost all women are concerned and this in no way relates to their attitudes about sex or their libidos.. I am the prefect example of that.

And as deerdog said, a lot of women (especially the libidinous ones like me) WILL bring up sex in some way as soon as they're comfy with you AND certain they are into you.

I hate to bash my own kind but what if women asked:

1. How thick is your c*ock?
2. How long is it?
3. Who measured it?
4. How long do you last?
5. How long does it take you to recover?
6. Do you take it up the azz?

I bet "guys" would stop asking those questions real quick.

Honestly, I think the type of guy who would ask women these types of questions in the first contact would be happier than a pig in $hit to answer himself. He'd think he'd died and gone to heaven.

The rest of them would probably be as annoyed as the women get upon being asked.
 JustMary65
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/29/2009 3:37:59 PM
LOL----wait...there are MORE than 4 -----some other examples of questions I've received from fishes sticking out their poles:

1. So, just how big are your TITS?

2. If I'm fixed do we still need to use a CONDOM?

3. Can you ask a friend to help us out?

4. What did you say your name was again?

5. Can I take pictures of us doing it?

6. Can we have cyber sex? ( that cracks me up----no thanks!)

7. Can I dress up like a baby and you change my diaper?

Omg...this is just some but I assure you when a man is horny and thinks he has a live one on the line he'll ask just about anything related to sex to bust a nut. Just saying..lol.
 urmmme
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 4:42:30 PM
well here's a secret for you girls, some men have found the fine art of getting women to terminate the conversation and for them to feel that its the mans fault and not theirs.
1.talk about themelves
2.be too honest
3.be crude first
4.stop having convesation and just state needs
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 4:51:45 PM
Wow! Great post! I had no idea I was doing this wrong. I'm going to go through these great suggestions and write down and memorize these questions. No wonder I'm not getting anywhere with women. I always ask them what they enjoy doing, and then actually suggest we do that! What a fool I've been!
 Eddie1962150
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/5/2009 12:36:33 AM
This makes me LMAO

1. So, just how big are your TITS?

2. If I'm fixed do we still need to use a CONDOM?

3. Can you ask a friend to help us out?

4. What did you say your name was again?

5. Can I take pictures of us doing it?

6. Can we have cyber sex? ( that cracks me up----no thanks!)

7. Can I dress up like a baby and you change my diaper?

Omg...this is just some but I assure you when a man is horny and thinks he has a live one on the line he'll ask just about anything related to sex to bust a nut. Just saying..lol.

This just blows my mind. There are actually men out there that think asking crude questions like this are going to get them anywhere. No wonder there are so many men out there that ain't getting anything. There about as subtle as a sledge hammer.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2009 12:09:19 PM
Here are my four favorite questions.

1. Does your husband own a gun?
2. Why is this STD medical report written in crayon?
3. Was there a forest fire down there?
4. Can I leave now?
 Answerman711
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2009 5:09:34 AM
I've hear that too(what the op said) but I guess those questions never come to mind when first chatting with a woman.

I'm more interested in the things we have in commong to talk about than anything sexual. That being said though, I've been given the boot a few times because I didn't come out of the gate asking stuff like that right off as well. I guess that saves us both some time then.
 busterrm
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2009 5:53:05 AM
Okay 8sf8,
here's the scoop, basically your being rude to the ladies! If you want to ask questions of your dates okay. But, putting down GoodWitchBeth's comments is just rude. If she doesn't feel those subjects are any of their business until she deems them of value its okay. That is her perogative! I say again, that is just rude! Good Witch Beth I agree with your position on it, its really none of anybody's business until you reach that part of a relationship, and then they will usually answer themself.
 whytwater
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/6/2009 7:31:43 AM

It is pointless to start a relationship with someone you aren't compatible with and I am most certainly not willing to wait more then 6 weeks to find out that my date is not into the same things as I am.

Informed choices are the finest kind, so between two willing, rational adults, exchanging specs is a laudable thing. BUT, you gotta realize that the most detailed and precise list of specs on any individual is just a snapshot in the long flow of that person's life. She's becoming, just like you are, and both of you will change. The devil is in the details- I'd try to pick the one who I can "work" with best, although that includes lotsa play, one who can be a reliable partner to get through all the unpredictables that pop up along the way. Your criteria for that kind of partner will look much different from the one your probably working with right now.
In several previous societies, your mate was chosen for you, by your parents and her parents. As I understand it, the failure rate of those matches was no different from the results in our contemporary free agent market . jmho
 Eddie1962150
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/6/2009 11:26:45 AM

sex is near the top of my list. If it's not for her, then we're not on the same wavelength, and most likely, never will be.

It's this way of thinking that will cause most men to be alone for a long , long time. One thing that the grand majority of men never seem to understand is as for women who are looking for a true life long relationship sex is way down the list. It's on the list, But for most the priority is way lower than the mans. She's looking for something else. Something that is way above sex. Most women are looking for a man that can touch her mind and her heart. A true connection if you will. When a man finally learns to touch a woman's mind and heart the right way, Sex, Won't be a issue. You will get all you want and then some.

As long as men think the way they think, Put sex way up here,
And what she is looking for way down here, Well, Mary and her five finger friends will be the closest to sex you will come.
 Eddie1962150
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/6/2009 8:48:10 PM
camper

No where did i say that sex was on the bottom of my list or anyone else. It's on every ones list that has a pulse. The only point i am trying to get across is to most women, especially the ones that have already been married, done been down the road with a few of the wrong men, They have already learned for the most part where sex lies in there lives and in what order it comes.

I guarantee you, unless your dealing with a woman that is just looking to get laid herself, Sex is farther down her list than it is yours. Unless she just wants to get laid herself she is looking for something deeper first. She is looking for that connection that comes before sex. These women you will get no where with. They will see through you in a NY min. Which is the case with i would say 95% of the women. There are more women that are looking for that connection first than they are women who are just looking to get laid. The grand majority of women are just not wired that way.

That's why there are more men going without sex than they are men that are getting it. It goes back to what i already said. Get on the same wave length with her. Once you do that then you will not have to ask crude and rude questions that for the most part get you no where. All asking questions like that get you is alone and branded a pervert. Believe me, I know because i have more than a few female friends on here and out in the real world. They talk, I listen. Even for a woman that wants to get laid being asked rude and crude questions like that is a huge turnoff.

That_girl*
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/7/2009 1:28:47 PM

aries looking said: When a man finally learns to touch a woman's mind and heart the right way, Sex, Won't be a issue. You will get all you want and then some.

yup he's right...i agree..

i mean heres the thing

the scenrio a woman gets appraoched or messaged by some random guy an she has only known him for 2mins of her life..

before he's even asked her name or what does she enjoy doing on the weekends or even how does she feel or what she's looking for..

she gets drilled an harrased with multiple questions of "SEX"
hey babe hey sexy you swallow? how big are ur tits etc etc etc..
can i cum over now where do you live can i do this an that an blah blah blah..

well dam son that would scare anybody off..
you just opened your mouth an vomit came out..

ok so in 2 minutes the man has already made it obvious that his only mission with her is to "F uck" an leave an hop to the next..he's not intrested in her as a person he don't give a s hit because IF he did have true intrest in wanting to know her..

then the conversation would have never started like that..

so not only have you made yourself look like a first class A ss hole.. but you don't even know if the lady herself is attracted to you physically or if your even her type or if she would have been intrested in wanting to get to know you on a mental an physical level an sadly you don't even know her name..baby an sexy has never been anybodies first name.

at this point even if she did find you cute or sexy or was eventually going to open an have intimate an deeper conversation with you or even if she herself wanted to get to know you better behind closed doors XXX lol..

you sir have already f ucked everything up for yourself..

with your rambo attack mission jumping out of nowhere hands in the air an d ick flappin in the wind as you run full speed at the woman screaming hey hey you do you swallow hey can i stick my c ock in ur ass..

ya that style of appraoch probably wont get you laid

wether it be in person or thru the net

that will get you beat up cussed out or charged with sexual harrasment or assult..

theres a way to do everything
an theres a certain way of appraoching an talking to people if you truely have any real intrest in wanting to be friendly an getting to know them as a person...

everybody is differant

we all want an desire differant things from life an from each other..

some peoples emotions are in thier hearts an minds..
some peoples emotions are just in thier penis or pu$$y..

an men an women are so differant i cant seem to really undersatnd how we can half way get along in the first place sometimes,, unless of course he's gay then its like peas an carrots -BFF- lol with the ladies..

however if your just out to f uck anything an everything then continue on with your rambo style technique true enough there's always that 1 dumb dumb out the bunch that will fall for it be like really?? you really gonna call me?? you really just wanna cuddle?? you really love me??....
 Eddie1962150
Msg: 138
Posted: 9/7/2009 2:02:24 PM
AMEN ! that_girl*

There is a time and a place for everything. We' Men and women are sexual people. We both want it. But coming out in the first,second, third conversation about sex and how you like it is stupid. When a man does that he is cutting himself off at the dik.

A lot of men need to learn some tact. A lot of men need to learn how to approach a woman he is dating about sexual likes and dislikes. But at the same time they need to also figure out that for the most part women want to know that the guy there sleeping with really loves them. Once they know in there heart that they are loved by you, You may get what you want. for example, If a BJ or rump humping means so much to you the man, You love her and she knows it, Depending on how she feels about it, You may get your way. But, If she isn't comfortable with it you will respect that if you love her. If you can't respect her feelings on anything sexual in nature you get mad because she doesn't feel comfortable with you humping her a.s.s hole for example, You don't love the woman. If you did you would respect her feelings and shut up about it.

I've been told of a lot of men on this site that can't carry on a decent conversation without asking something crude. For us decent guys that approach women with tact and respect, Well, Now you know why there are so many messages that never get answered. With all the idiots on here they don't know what to expect when they answer a message. "Am i going to answer a guy that will talk to me like a human, Or am i going to get some Neanderthal with his dik in his hand looking for something, anything will do, to stick it in.
 Dale 09
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/7/2009 4:40:57 PM
That Girl,

Wahooo, daaang, you did it !

I look for conversation levels, and not crudeness. In public I want a playful LADY!

NOT a " bar stool b imbo"!, wanting to have her 15 min. of fame on Springer.

Sex is usually best left discussed after a connection is made.

A man can flirt playfully a li'l later, to see if she is interested.

but to just up and flat out ask pretty much something , that in her mind, if she's a ho?

you will most likely end up with atheletes'mouth from putting both of your feet in yo mouth. if not a case of the crabbies

Dale
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/8/2009 12:36:35 AM
Okay 8sf8,
here's the scoop, basically your being rude to the ladies! If you want to ask questions of your dates okay. But, putting down GoodWitchBeth's comments is just rude. If she doesn't feel those subjects are any of their business until she deems them of value its okay. That is her perogative! I say again, that is just rude! Good Witch Beth I agree with your position on it, its really none of anybody's business until you reach that part of a relationship, and then they will usually answer themself.

Rude works for me. I'm one of those a-hole guys that all the "nice guys" on POF seem to constantly be whining about. Supposedly I steal all of their women.

Steal is not the correct word. I'm not creepy, stupid, or needy. And girls like me. Imagine that!

I'm sure that Mine are W a - a - a - y different from Most Macho-slobs....

Says the weird old man wearing shirts from the 70's.

No where did i say that sex was on the bottom of my list or anyone else. It's on every ones list that has a pulse. The only point i am trying to get across is to most women, especially the ones that have already been married, done been down the road with a few of the wrong men, They have already learned for the most part where sex lies in there lives and in what order it comes.

I guarantee you, unless your dealing with a woman that is just looking to get laid herself, Sex is farther down her list than it is yours. Unless she just wants to get laid herself she is looking for something deeper first. She is looking for that connection that comes before sex. These women you will get no where with. They will see through you in a NY min. Which is the case with i would say 95% of the women. There are more women that are looking for that connection first than they are women who are just looking to get laid. The grand majority of women are just not wired that way.

You obviously do not talk to the same women that I do.

I guess that makes me a rare breed of man because I've never asked those questions. I can actually keep intelligent conversation. If the subject of sex comes up that's different but just out of the blue I wouldn't ask those things.

Wow... so I'm just looking to get laid... AND I'm stupid now!? Wow. I am glad that I am learning so many new things about myself! Pardon my incoherant ramblings, folks.... I can't help it. I'm an idiot and I obviously think with only my penis.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed a trend... it seems that the demographic of men who think it's bad to ask sexual questions are over 40, and/or look ridiculously creepy...

And the women who don't seem to get the logic that sexual men looking for a serious relationship are looking for a sexual woman on top of all the other compatiblity issues ...

tend to be BBWs.

I don't feel bad pointing this trend out, because apparantly according to some posters I am a gibbering idiot with a raging hard on, and I'm just trying to populate the earth with illigitimate babies; all because I ask sexual questions fairly early off.

And what can I say? Truth is one's ultimate defense. ;)
 ripley65
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/8/2009 1:30:54 AM

I've noticed a trend... it seems that the demographic of men who think it's bad to ask sexual questions are over 40, and/or look ridiculously creepy..

You are a only 27 yrs old, soldier. There is a huge maturity gap between most ppl in their 20's to those in their 40's. When i was your age i thought 40 yr olds were creepy too. You are at the age where you are still thinking with your little head instead of the one sitting on your shoulders.

I am a gibbering idiot with a raging hard on

Yes, you are, but its not your fault. You're just a kid.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/8/2009 1:35:29 AM
^^^ I'm a "kid" who's been around the world, been to war, been divorced, saved lives, taken lives, and been a member of every socio economic class. Not to mention being a "kid" who is ridiculously overeducated and far too intelligent for his own good.

What have you done? I mean, other than just live longer than me?

Was it hard?

+3 logic for 8sf8!

Creepy is creepy. Trying to attribute the perception of creepy to ageism is utterly and inexcusably retarded. There are plenty of younger people on POF who are creepy - just check out the, "I'm still a virgin and girls should throw themselves at my feet!" threads.

My best friend is 39. I have good friends in their 50's.

Nice try for the whole condescension thing, though... I bet it made you feel better about being over the hill and overweight for a few minutes...

Up until I pwned you.

Sorry. :(
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >