Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 3
Sex with a penile implantPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Go out and give that baby a try!!!! Then ask the lucky lady how it feels. I have a feeling she's gonna like it!
Beth
 execforphun
Msg: 14
Sex with a penile implant
Posted: 8/19/2009 9:34:54 AM
Hi,
I'm new to the site and forums, but I wanted to chime in here. I also am diabetic and after 8 years of injecting myself in the penis with trimix in order to achieve an erection, it became to painful and stopped having an effect. I was faced with a life without an erection. I could still get excited and still achieve orgasm and still cum, but couldn't get erect. This was simply not a tolerable situation. After carefully researching different devices and dozens of doctors, I made my final choice for a 3 piece inflatable implant, the Coloplast Titan and a urological surgeon who specializes in ED and performs up wards of 200 surgeries of this nature every year and has over 18 years of experience. I wanted to make sure if anything went wrong, I had the best possible doctor working on me down there.

Contrary to popular opinion, penile implants do not make you bigger. You have what you have and that's it. Some men who have undergone prostrate surgery and suffer from atrophy and shrinkage (yes, its real) can opt for one particular implant that expands up to 1/2 centimeter in length, but that is it. A side effect of the procedure is that a man's flaccid state is increased anywhere between 40% and 200%. I was a grower as flaccid I used to about 1.5" and erect I was slightly over 6"

During the surgical procedure, the corpus cavernosum, the part of penis that swells with blood, is removed and its cavity is measured for the implant, which is inserted. the surgery is 1 - 3 hours depending on the type of implant and the location of the surgical incision. Depending on penis size and scrotal size, the incision can be done infra pubic (above the penis) or scrotal (below the penis). both methods have advantages and disadvantages, but generally the infra-pubic promotes quicker healing and is less prone to infection. The drawback of this approach is that if your surgeon is not well qualified in this method in this method, they might damage the dorsal nerve of the penis which would hamper or totally prevent the feeling of sexual pleasure from the head or glans of the penis, making it unlikely or impossible to achieve orgasm ever again.

Yes there are risks, but for men in this situation, the risk is often worth it because the alternative is quite miserable. I did have a minor complication after surgery but luckily that was easily taken of.

My procedure occurred on 7-13-09 and I am 5 weeks post op. My flaccid length is now 4.5" and i expect my erect length to be what it was before surgery. My device has not been activated yet and will not be till 9-16-09. My doctor wants to makes sure I am completely healed due to my diabetes. i have complete sensitivity intact, and actually its quite bothersome because i am not used to having so much exposed down there that I am suffering a little from chaffing against my underwear. There is still a modicum of pain from the surgery as my body acclimates to the implant, but it's been over a week since I have taken any pain meds. I am quite happy thus far and am just waiting for the last remnants of the surgery to disappear, that being the dried scabs from the incisions and punctures. Yes, the incision is not the only opening they made, but I will spare you the gory details of where the others are. one of the greatest things about the implant is that you can maintain an erection for as long as you want without side effects . Regardless of how many times one orgasms, the erections always there until you deflate the device. The human body fills the penis with blood to make it erect at a level of about 80 lbs per square inch of pressure. The implant can be inflated safely up to 250 lbs per sq inch of pressure. it can be partially inflated or full inflated and thickness can be adjusted. A truly bionic**** Implants last between 5 and 10 years currently on average so it means they need to be replaced, but its amazing what will be coming out in the near future. Implants that inflate via remote control and that have no moving parts. Medical science is truly amazing and i am thankful for all that it has given me.

Now I just need to find a woman who wants to explore the various possibilities.
 execforphun
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:38:24 AM
Honestly, it would have been nice, but we are just living together and things have not been good for awhile. Having suffered through a divorce once before, its not cheap and with a daughter entering college this year, well, you may not agree but you can read between the lines. Anyway, i got the implant for me, nother. There are other issues involved. Imagine being a man and not being able to do the most simple biological act that makes one a man?
 Moonchild51
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:44:00 AM
Exec thank your for openly and honestly answering the OP'S questions. I do think you will have helped him to restore his courage, see nothing wrong with what he has done, and hopefully move on to a wonderful relationship which includes great sex!
I myself appreciated your thoughts. Never faced with this issue before, but since I am no spring chicken, it could very well become a reality sometime down the road. A little bit of education goes a long way.
For those others here who took this off topic with their insults, shame on ya! Not what the forums are for.
 sashimiboy
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/20/2009 2:42:11 PM

She is the body type 80% of men prefer

And you get this statistic from?

*peeps your profile pics*

edit: nevermind, makes sense
 ASSMan316
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2010 10:05:00 PM
The bottom line is if your able to have sex then I say it's all good! And this type surgery wouldn't exist if it didn't feel like the real thing right? This is an old thread has the guy fallowed up at all? How's it working buddy?
 novoaus
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2010 10:57:23 AM
to those who made fun of this subject, seem to be all young men, OK guys, wait till this hits you, then see if you laugh.

I was a big hard, tough man all my life, army commando, sportsman, then as I got older the health problems kicked in, heart attack, diabeties, prostate and I can't afford to retire and I love what I do for a living, am divorced and no current girl friend and am not looking, because I cannot perform. this subject and the clear way it has been explained is going to make me have a serious talk to my doctor. I have to admit I love the intimacy with a good woman, there are a few around. But I feel that one would want a man thats 100% there.

Not that I worry to much about sex, I have averaged once a day since I was 14 and got up to the year 2035 before this problem slowed me down
 egboy
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 4:50:27 PM
Hey good for thoes guy's that have it done. I got the big V done and know alot of guys that think your less a man for it but hell I can have all the fun I want and not have the worry of getting a woman PG. I would look at haveing this done to if I needed it. I would see if they could put one of thoes small viberators in it to. I would put it on my site and be proud it satieshard all night and Vibs for you. I could replace there BOB.
 egboy
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 4:55:33 PM
Hey good for thoes guy's that have it done. I got the big V done and know alot of guys that think your less a man for it but hell I can have all the fun I want and not have the worry of getting a woman PG. I would look at haveing this done to if I needed it. I would see if they could put one of thoes small viberators in it to. I would put it on my site and be proud it satieshard all night and Vibs for you. I could replace there BOB.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/8/2012 6:44:04 PM
after you have known her for a few dates be honest she might like the idea that you are a sure thing not a im sorry this has never happened befor
 gtr1025
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/8/2012 11:37:03 PM
Just think, you don't have to call a Dr. for an erection lasting more that 4 hours....She might though! lol
 OutMind
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/9/2012 6:36:49 AM
Three part? What does that mean?

You do a little bit of foreplay, then you ask the girl to be excused, so you pull out of your pocket part two, place it in the right location switch into place and now you are 6 inches. Then 10 minutes later, you insert the last, part three, twist into place and now you have a fully charged, multiprogram action, with dual shifters and rack an pinion suspension, erect phallus. And for an extra 3 grant, you could have had the model with infrared detection (good for finding g-spots), seven mode vibration, and hypertension hammer for those times when your back is sore and while doing reverse cowgirl, you just want your johnson to go to work.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >