Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > You have an Amazing way with Words. But can you hold a Conversation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KPOL52
Msg: 25
Following instincts could be good advicePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Well written profiles today are as rare as double rainbows. For those seeking more than pen pals or FWBs? If they are not willing or unable to put any effort into their AD? Make no mistake. It IS an AD.

How much effort do you think they will be willing to put into any kind of Relationship?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Following instincts could be good advice
Posted: 3/24/2018 6:41:57 PM
If I would see poor spelling and grammar it would be an immediate turn off I am afraid. I am a pedant I admit it but it is carelessness and can show a lack of education.
'
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > You have an Amazing way with Words. But can you hold a Conversation?