Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Talk4England
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Are you a good listener or do you talk too much?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Have been known to chatter a bit but equally good at listening.
Old cliche about having two ears & one mouth is always a good guide to a balanced conversation.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Are you a good listener or do you talk too much?
Posted: 8/3/2009 3:43:32 PM
I never, not even when I am saying something, does that make me a good listener !!
 ibakecakes
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2009 2:19:24 PM
It may come as a surprise to some of you...............but I am usually thought of as a good listener. I do seem to be the sort of person who people talk to and tell lots of things to(which are never repeated)as I'm just not judgemental about anyone. We all make mistakes and it's how we deal with them that counts. I often find myself observing people at a gathering as it fascinates me, rather than being the centre of attention...........however, I do also talk the hind legs of a donkey!!

My ex Inspector used to not particularly like me as he thought I talked too much but did agree that I was a good listener.............as a result, my annual report stated "This officer performs well orally"..............................
 Bassbob47
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:53:24 AM
More of a listener, but far from a pushover.
Im not what i call a gabbler, im more measured in my conversation, but seem to switch off pretty quick, if i finding the convo a tad boring
 *buzz*
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:55:38 PM
Right on here, I am - enjoy being - a reader, so in other words I do listen to what other people have to say. If I feel compelled to share my views or experience I don't hesitate to do so.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >