Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > B.J. Penn accuses George St. Pierre of taking steroids      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chadcuba
Msg: 4
B.J. Penn accuses George St. Pierre of taking steroidsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think it's alot easier to get awy with this than most people think. Although it was wrong for BJ to say this and start a rumor, he does have a VERY legitimate concern because i would bet GSP does use and BJ sure as hell doesn't look like he juices. This is why we need Fedor in the UFC because everyone knows he doesn't juice!!!!
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 5
view profile
History
B.J. Penn accuses George St. Pierre of taking steroids
Posted: 8/7/2009 11:12:12 PM
So this is his excuse for losing to him? LOL. That's just crazy for a guy to say something like that has not a sherd of proof what so ever. Me thinks he is a bit concerned about is job security in the UFC as of late so he is coming up with all of these speculations for his lose to GSP. He better start to really focus on Florian, because he really can't afford to lose this match too or else he is really going to have to concerned about is job security in the UFC then.
 chadcuba
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:19:41 AM
Ok ok ok you guys are right lol. I was drunk as hell when i posted that comment. I am not rooting for Florian to kick his ass and i actually think he will. Florian is as hungry as any fighter has ever been and he is freaking awesome.
 chadcuba
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:20:14 AM
I meant, i AM rooting for florian lol
 CChauncey
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:45:29 PM
Personally, I think steroids is probably pretty common in MMA. When Sean Sherk got busted, he didn't get a lot of crap from most of the other fighters, and that tells me something...
 nanabug
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/24/2009 9:43:43 PM
Though I respect BJ's talent, I really can't stand him as a person. He talks way too much, and can't accept the fact that he lost to someone who keeps up with his training.

If BJ had this concern, why didn't he complain before he said Georges was greased illegally? I'd think steroid use would have been the bigger issue. But it wasn't until he couldn't make the grease argument anymore that he brought up steroids. I'm sure he could have requested a drug test before the fight if he had any suspicions.

Florian could have easily complained about the numerous eye pokes he received from Penn when he lost, but said he won't use that as an excuse for his loss. Kenny's vision is STILL blurry, yet he won't grasp for excuses the way Penn does.
 tricapunk
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/25/2009 2:23:55 AM
he could be taking HGH, as there isnt really a reliable test for it.
 FWB21
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:01:51 AM
Who gives a shit if he did take 'em?
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > B.J. Penn accuses George St. Pierre of taking steroids