Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is This Too Kinky For You?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 26
Is This Too Kinky For You?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I wouldn't give it a second thought.

She is wrong for not accepting your safe card, and also for making you feel bad about it. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
 deerdog1
Msg: 27
Is This Too Kinky For You?
Posted: 8/30/2009 12:29:29 AM
I have to post now and then I will read the rest of the post ... there is nothing wrong with role playing ..as long as it is separate from reality ... my question is why you think sex with step parents and step children is more taboo than a teacher student sexual relationship ... both to me if in reality would be sick and criminal ... but op you evidently put more stigma on the later

but in role play only any taboo can just be fun ... so if it were planed out before hand ...for me either and more would be ..Game on
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/30/2009 1:46:52 PM
OP - the fact that you were a willing partner with her on other scenarios proves that you are not close minded. It's not fair for her to try to shame you into participating in something you weren't comfortable with. You should have suggested she have someone else "audition" for that part. You should have asked her what things SHE would never do. I bet she has her "limits". What she wanted to do is ageplay - not everyone is comfortable with that and finds it too closely related to pedophilia.

Even kinksters have limits. I wouldn't say that she was too kinky for you, I would just say that not all of her kinks are going to mesh with yours.
For example having sex where there's a high risk of getting caught. Many people, even vanilla really get excited about that. Not me - I HATE the idea and I'm pretty kinky. I need to be someplace where I feel safe and can relax and enjoy my partner. Too much risk for me.

Remember the movie "9 1/2 Weeks"? He kept pushing and pushing her and didn't know when to stop.
 el lagarto
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/30/2009 2:09:53 PM
Her second scenario would only be "bordering on incest" if you were actually related - which you're clearly not - so I don't really see a problem there .

That said , if it's not your thing, or you're uncomfortable for any reason - then that should be enough for your partner to back off and try something else .

Role play can be great fun - but it'd get old for me , if that's all my partner wanted to do - one role after another , as it's also quite lovely to be able to relate to one another as the people you REALLY are !

want to travel
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 2:14:06 PM
you where rite in telling her you where not 'ok' with her role play.... she was not wrong to want to do it, in my opinion all role play is fine, i would love to meet a woman with that kind of imagination , she sounds like she is intelligent, very creative, you may have lost a great lover
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/30/2009 2:53:06 PM

She wanted to be the sexy stepmother who seduces her teenage stepson. I told her that was just a bit too much for me and bordered on the lines of incest. She then called me narrow minded and left. I tried to call her, but she made it clear she wants nothing more to do with me.

Hmmm. Incest? I think the verbiage is "step-son" ~ there is no genetic link there. OP??? Why did you think in terms of incest ~ that disturbs me much more than her fantasy. Odd.

So I ask, did I do something wrong by refusing to play a role that I wasnt comfortable with.

You did the right thing for you. You should never indulge in something you are not comfortable with. JMO

Also is the roleplaying act of step parents and step children too kinky???
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 2:56:55 PM
Every person has their limit on what they are willing to do sexually. Personally I won't have sex with another man in the room, I won't do anything with urine or feces and I won't do anything with an animal. I'm sure there are other things I won't do, but the point is I know my limitations and if someone were to cross those I wouldn't continue to play along. If I was the person crossing someone else's limits I think I'd have the decency to let it be and move on to other scenarios.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/30/2009 3:01:42 PM
I don't think we are hearing the whole story here.

Just a hunch.

-8sf8
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/30/2009 3:34:12 PM

(DJMac) I was recently dating this girl who confided in my that she was pretty open sexually, and didnt have any taboos. Thats fine with me I am an open minded person. She also told me she was into role playing, and I told her I had never done that before but I would be willing to try.

Good for you for being so open-minded about Dungeons & Dragons!

Binroe...
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 7:57:15 PM
It wouldn't be incest if it was a stepson and stepmother. There is no blood relation. I'm sure you've already been told this.
 MakeYouSmile26
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 8:21:56 PM

She sounds like a keeper. Too bad you're too uptight for her. Of course, it's your call to make. You didn't nothing wrong. You two just are not compatible.

What's her phone number?

Me too, way too many uptight girls out there
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/30/2009 9:22:37 PM

She sounds like a keeper. Too bad you're too uptight for her. Of course, it's your call to make. You didn't nothing wrong. You two just are not compatible.

What's her phone number?

Me too, way too many uptight girls out there

Sure, it's all fun and games till she cuffs you to a pipe, brings in 2 burly men dressed in leather with power tools, and she gives a lengthy safeword in a language you don't speak.
 want to travel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2009 3:51:37 AM
like i said, your a idiot, you rejected a a very mature, imaginative woman,who probably should have been a keeper, but you know that dont you, thats why you tried to get her back............
you are uptight, and thats what you deserve
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/20/2011 9:09:58 PM
that would be too weird and make me feel uncomfortable as well.

being open minded sexually is one thing.refusing to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable does not make you closed minded in my opinion.everyone has their own limits and that should be respected by the person that your with.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/20/2011 11:22:33 PM

So I ask, did I do something wrong by refusing to play a role that I wasnt comfortable with.

You should never indulge in something that makes you uncomfortable. But sometimes the mere thought of uncomfortableness can be a huge turn-on, only you can know what you can and can not be involved with.

Also is the roleplaying act of step parents and step children too kinky???

Incest and role playing about a step-Mother/step-child is NOT incest. Incest requires a DNA link to be truly incest. Would I be OK with this scenario? No. But not because of an incest link of any nature, simply because I'm NOT step-mother material and would find nothing erotic about that particular scene. To each their own, she's more into fantasies than you and her type of thinking goes against your grain. Nuff said, move on. JMO
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/21/2011 4:27:12 PM
2 things:

1. you are not wrong in not doing something you are not comfortable with.

2. remember it's a role play where you play along a scenario that you would not actually follow through if it were real life, it's just play as an extension for the miind's fun, nut just the body, so open your boundary if you ever have the chance again.
Just a suggestion however if it doesn't feel right or too much for you then by all means don't do it. Just remember it's only fantasy play, pretend, and not necessarily something a person desires to try for real, so the play is a safe thing like a movie.

Ihave some fantasies, just that some I know I cannot make happen, just not ethical and not respectful. Some others that are okay to make happen when I get the right person to try with. Don't just stop at the idea of what the scenario, just have fun if no one gets hurt, and come up with your own ideas too, explore your own imagination.
 happybunny8
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/21/2011 4:42:59 PM
This:

You did nothing wrong. She wanted to do something you weren't comfortable with, you declined. Of course, it would depend on how you chose to decline. Were your words harsh like " oh hell no! that's just sick! " or just a simple "I don't feel comfortable in that role, let's try something else". That would make quite a big difference.

And this:

You should never indulge in something that makes you uncomfortable. But sometimes the mere thought of uncomfortableness can be a huge turn-on, only you can know what you can and can not be involved with.
 recreator611
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/1/2011 12:27:16 PM
Wouldnt do it myself...I work in a prison ad whatch people that cross the line....
 BrookfieldMan
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/1/2011 1:30:00 PM
the next game she wanted to play. She wanted to be the sexy stepmother who seduces her teenage stepson. I told her that was just a bit too much for me and bordered on the lines of incest. She then called me narrow minded and left. I tried to call her, but she made it clear she wants nothing more to do with me.

just one question: did you get her to do anal sex while you had a butt plug in you?

if you got that far then move on with no regrets.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:27:08 AM
Nothing is too kinky as long as you both are comfortable with it.
 867love
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/16/2011 12:28:50 PM
don't see too many aggressive women in the bedroom, always fun to see how far they can go in a fantasy...

until she gets out the strap on...

majyk1
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/16/2011 3:50:49 PM

.I work in a prison ad whatch people that cross the line

Please tell me that you didn't mean that literally.
 Cadillac D
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/16/2011 3:56:49 PM
yeah i would say that's not cool that was a little bit much you really dont wanna date someone who think like that. Well i know i wouldnt.
 Laha Math
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/16/2011 4:45:54 PM
You wouldn't let her pitch so she took her ball and went home. Doesn't appear mature or sophisticated from this angle. She has some issues to work through. Anyone who has to do it one way all the time, and has to get her way all the time, has problems. Either that or she likes to tell her girlfriends the wierd stuff she can get guys to do in the name of sex.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/16/2011 7:29:41 PM
OP If she's HOT, send her MY way!

I don't think you did anything wrong by opting not to do something you weren't comfortable with, HOWEVER, you should have simply said that you weren't comfortable with that one. By saying it was like incest was YOU casting JUDGMENT on her... not cool!

She trusted you to at least not JUDGE. You may have been sitting on a gold mine buddy!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is This Too Kinky For You?