Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is This Too Kinky For You?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 majyk1
Msg: 47
Is This Too Kinky For You?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

.I work in a prison ad whatch people that cross the line

Please tell me that you didn't mean that literally.
 Cadillac D
Msg: 48
Is This Too Kinky For You?
Posted: 6/16/2011 3:56:49 PM
yeah i would say that's not cool that was a little bit much you really dont wanna date someone who think like that. Well i know i wouldnt.
 Laha Math
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/16/2011 4:45:54 PM
You wouldn't let her pitch so she took her ball and went home. Doesn't appear mature or sophisticated from this angle. She has some issues to work through. Anyone who has to do it one way all the time, and has to get her way all the time, has problems. Either that or she likes to tell her girlfriends the wierd stuff she can get guys to do in the name of sex.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/16/2011 7:29:41 PM
OP If she's HOT, send her MY way!

I don't think you did anything wrong by opting not to do something you weren't comfortable with, HOWEVER, you should have simply said that you weren't comfortable with that one. By saying it was like incest was YOU casting JUDGMENT on her... not cool!

She trusted you to at least not JUDGE. You may have been sitting on a gold mine buddy!
 0p0p
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/16/2011 8:33:06 PM
rick james wrote a song about this girl......she's a supa freak! supa freak! She's supa freakkkky! She's alright! she's alright! That girls alright with me!
 JP1111
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/16/2011 8:54:32 PM
The roleplaying act of step parents and step children can be quite bothersome to MOST and for those who can identify themselves in this, I would say to just remeber that this is roleplaying! I've never done it myslef but EVEN if I was envolved in it, I would go along with it :)
 UnixGrand
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2011 11:52:11 AM

rick james wrote a song about this girl......she's a supa freak! supa freak! She's supa freakkkky! She's alright! she's alright! That girls alright with me!

MCHammer also used this song. "You Can't Touch This"!
 Natgoat
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:30:03 PM
It's "Role-playing"...play the part and have fun with it...just like any other role-playing
scenario..!!
She probably should've said...'Okay, how about something else...?'
Spoiled Wench!!
 passionateman56
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/17/2011 12:05:40 PM
I agree. Fantasy role-playing between two consenting adults is okay as long as they can seperate fantasy from reality. You are certainly right to say so if it bothers you. no one should be forced into doing anything. The problem came when you both stated judging and attacking each other. you should be willing to try something mutually agreeable or agree to disagree and amicablky go your seperate ways.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:14:39 PM
Geez! lol Ya the kinky stuff im into would have most people screaming for their mommy. lol.
But even that is a roleplay situation i wouldnt do. But simply because that would def not turn me on. But i dont really think its to extreme.
 js38seaj
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:33:35 PM
"So I ask, did I do something wrong by refusing to play a role that I wasnt comfortable with."
If you aren't comfortable with it, don't do it.
"Also is the roleplaying act of step parents and step children too kinky???" To me no, because it is pretend it isn't like she is really your step mom, but to some probably yes.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:45:10 PM
lol that reminds me of a californication episode. They were step brother and sister.
ACtually after it was over I was messing around with my bf about ohhhhhh so our parents are away ect ect.. ACting out the scene from the TV show. BUt its was more joking around. Not serious role play..

PS: If anyone hasnt seen the TV Show Californication i highly recommend it. Its got the guy from X-Files. David Duchovny how ever you spell it. Funny as hell. lots of sex, drugs, ect. Search for it online
 happybunny8
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/17/2011 2:56:24 PM

She trusted you to at least not JUDGE. You may have been sitting on a gold mine buddy!

Totally agree with this. I've been in her situation and after he turned it down rather judgmentally, I never felt I could open up with him again. It effectively ended the relationship.
 sfre34
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/17/2011 5:57:01 PM
Geez! lol Ya the kinky stuff im into would have most people screaming for their mommy. lol.

Thank god some one said it......I am right there with you.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/17/2011 6:03:41 PM
and I thought my ex-gf was damaged goods.

holy shyt.

something tells me that chick's parents didn't exactly shield her well enough, early enough...

thespians in the bedroom...I guess I'll have a relationship last that long one of these times.

but I won't play the stepdaddy/stepdaughter thing.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/17/2011 11:31:42 PM
"thespians in the bedroom."

It doesnt just have to be in the bed room of course. Role playing in public is fun too. I wont bother writing any of my role play stories. Im sure no one wants to read them. But there are lots of dif scenarios a couple can come up with. Of course typically that role playing leads back home to the bed room though.
 happybunny8
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/18/2011 4:56:13 AM
^^Indeed and agree!

And being judged as damaged goods for sexual fantasies or fetishes is a sign of a person who hasn't done any research into sex and does not understand fetish or fantasy.

Not someone I'd want to be with and I know a lot of women (especially as we got older) that would not be into a guy like that.

Someone tells you their fetish/fantasy and you tell them they are damaged goods? What a way to encourage open communication in the bedroom! This leads to no communication in OR out of the bedroom usually which usually leads to no more relationship.

And then some men wonder why their partner doesn't like sex or won't open up to them...

The hardest part of being with someone is being open and vulnerable and when one is shot down in a way that lacks understanding, it scars people.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/18/2011 6:19:03 AM
of course the acting doesn't have to be in the bedroom..

you could begin your roleplay virtually anywhere.

I'm certainly outside-the-box enough to know that.

buy punky, why not humor us with some scenarios?
 ohenryx
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:49:30 AM

buy punky, why not humor us with some scenarios?

Yes, please. We are all sitting on the edge of our chairs, anticipating some very sexy scenarios.
 want to travel
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Is This Too For You?
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:53:25 AM
ummmm, you do not have her number lol,
look, do not do anything you do not feel good about
on the other hand,try it, and then don't do it again ,if it creeps you out
but she sounds like a wonderful woman!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 10:40:37 AM
Oh man! you totally BLEW IT!!! You should have kept going at least until she wanted to play the rabid stallion with you as submissive donkey ... the costumes might itch a bit but.
 want to travel
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 10:50:01 AM
what happy rocker said!!!
 optimismfirst
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:53:54 PM
That girl needs mental help.
you had all the rights to refuse as that sounds disgusting.
 coyotefeller
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/16/2012 6:02:46 PM
OH here we go, the morality squad has
arrived now....and all of 19 years old too!
We were going to have sexypunkgirl
put some hot back in a cold thread .....
....just when you thought the fun was going to start,
the parents come home and screw it all up !
Sheiiiiiit!
 optimismfirst
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/16/2012 6:44:47 PM
so there is an age limit to post in this thread?
stop trolling hard and go home
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is This Too Kinky For You?