Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aliona
Msg: 132
LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT?Page 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
tHIS Forum suckS
it IS BOOOOORING >>>*******

toodle
 sergio14
Msg: 134
LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT?
Posted: 10/31/2004 8:55:16 AM
The reality is this: I saw lots and lots and lots of women which preferences are men earning good money. FIRST:they are very ugly women SECOND: they are very old ones and THIRD : IF I WERE EARNING $200.000.00 PLUS I WOULD GET THREE NOT JUST ONE...YOUNGER... AND BEAUTIFUL ONES.
 sergio14
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/31/2004 10:22:25 AM
You have a wonderful family. May my Lord send you a golden rain of blessings. You have a good man and you are a wonderful woman...but it would be interesting to read many women profiles, what they are expecting...traveling, jewelry, money, cars and so on. Everybody have the right to dream but we need to set our feet on the ground and see the reality.
 Ray38
Msg: 151
Posted: 11/5/2004 9:45:12 AM
Just a question for the ladies?

It may be off topic a lil, but here goes. Just curious Please be honest to this loaded question. lol

Which guy would you choose?

Guy #1 - Solid guy.Working classs kinda.Not poor, but definitely not rich.Works full time in a trade or something.Can affford a mortgage, but needs spouse to perhaps work even part-time to have either a nicer place, or extras like a boat cottage.exotic trips.etc.

He pretty much has weekends off...Is fun loving, Enjoys having fun, and has a few hobbies...Family type of guy. Makes you laugh, and can be romantic.

Guy#2- Very career oriented, and semi-financially successful...Has some good qualities/.Is a good provider, and you don't have to work..He can afford some of the finer things, and both of you can take trips all the time..
He is a workaholic, and works long hours..Can be anal at times, and has a hard time lossening up-let alone opening up. He is not abusive, and is generally good to you,and even has a romantic streak, but like mentioned can be anal, and materialistic.
 Ray38
Msg: 154
Posted: 11/5/2004 4:32:12 PM
wow ..Three for three
 Ray38
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/6/2004 9:34:20 AM
There is no guy number three choice.
Only one or two...lol

mmmm ladies please post two options of women, and we'll run with it...Curious
 Danien
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/11/2004 2:44:27 PM
Im in
but I do have 5 bedrooms. Everyone is welcome to come for a visit!
Well maybe next year. I may move to alberta :S
 Danien
Msg: 168
Posted: 11/11/2004 2:45:31 PM
Im pretty sure Jordan would be too. he wants to visit canada... and other places.
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 172
BTW
Posted: 11/14/2004 10:04:10 AM
hey the men love it i myself have sugar daddys and they love it!so unfortunatly you must be hating you never had one!! and its not about useing !! the men are old enough to make there own decisions!! and at least a girls getting paid for sex!! why give it free when you can get paid.. so anyway no hard feelings i just think you dont understand what a sugar daddy is!
and you must be talking about my profile!! thats ok everone has there opinions..
 limoshark
Msg: 180
Posted: 11/18/2004 8:42:53 AM
LMFAO @ THIS THREAD JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS THINKING OF STARTING A PROFILE FOR MYSELF THAT SAID "SUGAR DADDY WANTED"
I GO TO PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL I NEED TO SPEND MOST OF MY TIME IN THE LAB DOING WORK OR OUT SHOOTING, IT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MAJOR OR FIELD OF STUDY OUT THERE RIGHT AFTER FILM.... I DONT HAVE TIME FOR A REAL JOB THAT COULD ACTUALLY PAY THE BILLS I NEED TO PAY... SO ME AND A FEW OTHERS GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL WERE SAYING WE ALL NEEDED A SUGAR DADDY, I MEAN WHATS THE PROBLEM, HE NEEDS SEX YOU ARE GIVING IT TO HIM AND HE IS GIVING YOU MONEY ITS JUST A MORE ROMANTIC FORM OF PROSTITUTION
I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH GETTING PAID FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT....
 limoshark
Msg: 181
Posted: 11/18/2004 8:44:24 AM
DID I MENTION IM THE DEVIL?
 limoshark
Msg: 183
Posted: 11/18/2004 9:13:35 AM
Needs and wants are what make the world go round...
We need oil, so we invade iraq...
we need bread so we buy it
we need gas for our cars so we buy it
we as animals need sex so some of us have to buy it.....
 limoshark
Msg: 185
Posted: 11/18/2004 9:37:06 AM
Ok I was definetly joking
but in the grande scheme of things i am going to come off like a total whore..
But that I am not..

I have found myself time and time again using men, whether for a one night stand, for emotional support because i know they care about me so i call them when im lonely and upset... For sex.....

Call me shallow but yeah ive had **** buddies, i mean i was single for a good 3 years and i definetly had **** buddies, but on the same note is it horrible if you are dating a financially stable guy whom you are sleeping with and he just happens to pay for things like dinner, drinks, gambling, rent...... I was totally kidding i think prostitution is grosse but when it comes to a sugar daddy there are more things that go into it..

BY THE WAY i am one of the most independent woman you will ever come across, i buy my own drinks and i will buy a man drinks way before he gets the chance †o buy me one..
I plan on being the bread winner in most of my relationships..

I am just saying things arent always black and white.
 Simplycaroline
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/16/2004 10:56:37 PM
Come, come now all let us be honest. Most people want someone that is going to be of benefit to them. Most women that I know want to know that they are worth a trip around the world even if he can't afford to give it to her.

There are women that like men that are cowboys and post as much. There are women that like musicans and say so. I do not understand why so many people fiegn ignorance when it comes to relationship and the reasons that we choose our partners.

I can live with people and their preferences rather I agree with or not. I however do not stick my head in the sand about the fact that to some men I am not a catch because I don't make a certain amount of money or hold a certain status in my community.

The trick is finding someone that does find you appealing and you them. If a man finds him a rich woman and they agree on their terms for being together there is no crime. Vise versa for women.

You don't like that people are upfront about the fact that they want someone that can match the life style that they want? Get over it it is not a sin and a shame. If you are not willing to offer it then don't.
 The office perv
Msg: 195
Posted: 12/17/2004 7:44:19 AM
Sure am so if any of you women are looking for a office perv (and not just for x-mas) get in touch.......
 FRlENDS
Msg: 200
Posted: 2/19/2005 8:13:42 PM
Here lately I've seen a bunch of ads by women in the personals asking for a man who is "financially stable who can "spoil them" Isn't this just a cheesy way of asking for a SUGAR DADDY?

Its pretty normal for women to look for these qualities in men. Historically, men offered food and shelter in return for a warm home and babies. A win/win for everyone.
 FRlENDS
Msg: 201
Posted: 2/19/2005 8:18:48 PM
I've seen quite a few ads in the personals in the newspapers from guys...saying "blah blah...generous man looking for companionship and/or other...

This is also so true.
Positive attributes in men are money-power / looks / personality - and sometimes in that order.

Rich men have taken advantage of the "survival of the fittest" theory and rightly deserve gorgeous babes (however shallow) at their sides.

Look at average looking NHL players, or Wayne Gretzky for instance.
Wife: Gorgeous Miss Universe.

Does that make her shallow?

Are senaters wives and other married women who undress themselves infront of Rock stars for sex shallow? Probably not. (gene simmons loves to brag about 5000 women)

Women love excitement and money can offer this in the short term.

Ask any woman who divorces a millionaire after a short marriage if she is suing for half, the answer is Yes 999/1000 times.
 FRlENDS
Msg: 202
Posted: 2/19/2005 9:27:45 PM

It's kind of hard to support ONE'S SELF *on average* than it is to support 2 or more, without help

Attributed to higher living standards and too much "stuff" available to today's consumer.
50 years ago there was 1/100th of the luxuries and things we think we "need" to survive in todays Western world.
 FRlENDS
Msg: 204
Posted: 2/19/2005 10:52:34 PM

everyone is entitled to their opinion....why bash someone when they give it?

Most forum's prohibit "personal" bashing.

Its one thing to bash a member personally, but another thing to disagree with what they are saying.
It's an interaction between people and to sit by and not comment defeats the purpose of intelligent discussion. Unless this is a humor forum, I'm not sure I understand your point of view.

I earlier stated "I cherish the woman I'm with." It was responded by a certain female poster with "What planet are you from!!??" I found a certain provocative theme in her posts that made me decide not to respond to her comments.
 FRlENDS
Msg: 206
Posted: 2/19/2005 11:01:52 PM
I know you weren't talking to me. :)
 FRlENDS
Msg: 208
Posted: 2/19/2005 11:06:49 PM
None taken :)
 FRlENDS
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/19/2005 11:14:16 PM
Who ever said women made sense?

j/k :)
 GlobalNomad
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/20/2005 11:08:48 AM
Interesting conversation, and one that I am always aware of in responding to messages.

Maybe I should put on my profile:

"Looking for a lady that thinks a check book is literature from a small Eastern European nation".
 SPANKIE
Msg: 212
Posted: 2/27/2005 8:59:15 PM
I dont want a man 2 be my sugar daddy! I just want him 2 have a job and be able 2 take care of his own!! AS do I!!
Sugar daddys then I would feel like I owed them something...screw that BS
 MR. FOCKER
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/27/2005 9:10:21 PM
I wouldn't wanna be with a woman that just uses me for my money. A guy that lets a woman use him is at fault just as much as her.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >