Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JWS1974
Msg: 50
The General Lee... on a Date...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I'm so jealous! He was my first crush ever...(ok, wait 2nd crush - my first crush was Andy Gibb - don't hate, ok?)

Hey, you like the "dark" Brother Gibb. I can respect that

No redneck attitude here. Most GL owners are actually not the stereotype. It is an expensive thing to pull off and most with the attitude have ones broken down and rusting away in their yard they plan on fixing "someday". I was just like most kids of that era that loved watching that car and wanted to have one. When I got older I tracked down the Charger I used to see from the school bus, restored it and made it a GL like I daydreamed about every day for most of my elementary school years.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 51
The General Lee... on a Date...
Posted: 7/28/2011 9:50:58 AM
That car and Richard Petty are what got me hooked on MOPAR.
The Charger is nice..... I prefer the 70 Road Runner ;) mmmeee meeep
favorite Tv car....Topless Cuda from Don Johnsons 'Nash' series.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:25:50 AM
The General Lee was cool, but I liked the Power Wagon from Simon & Simon a lot more. That thing was BAAAAD !! Jacked up, flat paint job, and a massive push-bumper !!! That thing meant business!!
 totalazzhole
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:52:12 AM
^^

I prefereed the "Pusssy Wagon" from the Kill Bill movies
 Wings_of_a_raven
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/28/2011 11:06:14 PM
Oh man, I wanna be picked up in chitty chitty bang bang.. or herbie!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >