Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Let_Me_Taste_You
Msg: 56
A question about Oral sexPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hmm my log in name on here says it all :P As long as its clean and atleast trimmed ... i love it. I'm not one who is easy to get off if someone is giving it to me ... but it's fun to be touched and played with none the less.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 57
A question about Oral sex
Posted: 8/16/2009 1:58:46 PM
Yeah, if you think oral sex, particularly -receiving it- is gross, you have some underlining issues about sex. Where does it come from? There's no culture that invented it. It's natural. Where did kissing come from? Everyone does it. It's natural. Yes, natural.

That's not to say it can't be gross -- that depends on one's hygene and whatnot. And I could understand some women having a psychological association with it not feeling good, and therefore be stuck in that mode of belief. Unfortunate, but thinking it's conceptually gross? You're way out in left field there, sister. :)
 execforphun
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/8/2009 11:59:20 AM
Some history on the origins of oral sex.

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/is_oral_sex_natural_and_do_only_people_do_it
 Good_Grief_CB
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/8/2009 5:45:20 PM
MsMicki,

When you reply to a posting, would you mind just adding to the bottom of your comments, "Good_Chum thinks this way too."

Damn, I see something and I start to scoot for the bottom of the thread to make sure have not already commented and your low humidity hair day flashes by. I am heartbroken at that flashing sight but compelled to stop and scroll back up to read it as I just know you are going to say what is fairly bursting from my finger tips. Too many times now.

Sometimes life is just not fair.
 BaddBoy2
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/8/2009 5:46:17 PM
oral sex on a woman isn't the same as on a guy. On a guy it's like sucking an elongated boob. On a girl it's like sticking your face up in side an open wound that bleeds, puss, sweats, drips lubricant and urine. Totally different. A guy gets no loving as it is unless he buys it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 6:09:17 PM
oral sex on a woman isn't the same as on a guy. On a guy it's like sucking an elongated boob. On a girl it's like sticking your face up in side an open wound that bleeds, puss, sweats, drips lubricant and urine. Totally different. A guy gets no loving as it is unless he buys it.

elongated boob??!!
Who's dik you been sucking to get that theory?
and your description of oral sex on a woman........Good God!........
I'd hate to think of the traumatic event that led you to believe that way.
No wonder you have to "buy it"

Sidenote: Good_ Chum thinks this way too!
 smile9999
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/8/2009 6:13:12 PM
I enjoy giving, and I enjoy receiving, and I probably wouldn't date a girl who didn't feel the same way
 MsMicki
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:19:16 PM

Leave it to a twisted nightmarish hag like you to twist my words and not stick to topic there micki. I guess you are here for the crossword puzzles. Sorry I can't accommodate you by being your personal psychosis while you create a life of trauma for me. I have my preferences and I am welcome to them regardless of your denigrations. Stay on the topic, Me not being that topic.

Oral sex is the topic.....and you're description of oral sex for both genders
has enough psychosis in them for the both of us!!
I had no need to twist your words......they were already twisted enough!

You don't want your comments picked apart......go start a blog.
Or try posting something besides the negativity about women you've been throwing around all evening.
 carolann0308
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:27:00 PM
It is the most intimate and selfless of acts, it is strictly for the pure pleasure of your partner, and the amount of people that do not partake simply show the utter lack of concern they have for another's complete submission to the act. You will own your partner if you do it well.
 kpooks
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:32:31 PM
Whatever floats your boat. I happen to love giving and receiving oral sex.
 TantraD
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:46:48 PM
up inside of an open wound that bleeds,puss..sweats..drips lubricant..and urine

so your coc does not pee..? sweat? have lubricant?
what do you have?
and what you BUY is not lovin...

cheers from an actual old hag...witch..biotch..cow..c8nt...

bright blessings to your coc...my love ...
and blessings on your anger and malice so it may dissipate and you find peace

T
 daydreamer57
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/9/2009 6:23:20 AM
I havnt ever been with a woman that when treated right hasnt enjoyed the act....never.....some might fight it alittle but once I tease and kiss and touch all the right places they surrender andd enjoy it all....as for recieving oral.....most have reciprocated but again its a personal choice....ive never pushed it
 platypus_man
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2009 7:22:41 AM
You know this is one of those subjects that usually polarize people. Some people like it, some don't. If you like it, find someone else who does. If you don't, there is someone for you too. Not everyone likes everything. Example: I like oral, don't like anal. Life can be pretty simple. I think the OP just wanted to find that she's not alone in not liking oral. OP, there's nothing wrong with you. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that will welcome those of us guys who like to do it.
 _Icon_
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/9/2009 9:13:58 AM
The only man I've ever "known" who did not like oral sex had been sexually abused as a child.

He had come a long way and was struggling against some pretty bad experiences, but even he learned to enjoy it at least for a few moments. After a short while he would want me to stop and would normally say something like "I just want you.", meaning vaginal sex.

In his case, I was letting him call all the shots because of his history. He had a lot of "no-no" spots and boundaries that I simply accepted and when he learned to trust that I would not trespass, he was able to relax some. I knew we had made some progress when he actually requested it. I think he surprised even himself.

While he was tentative in receiving, he was absolutely unable to reciprocate. We found other, creative ways to fill the void. He actually taught me a thing or two and because of the level of trust we had established, I was actually able to explore some of my own previous taboos.

This man had been repeatedly traumatized when he was unable to defend himself. I cut him a lot of slack because of it. I was determined that he would never feel uncomfortable with me. The result of that relationship was that we both came away a little freer and a little less inhibited.
 busterrm
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2009 9:32:32 AM
Ya know, I find it pretty gross that someone would call pleasing your lover, "Gross", its just beyond me. I am probably not the best in the world at giving, but I have had no complaints. I thrive on it really, I love to take a lady to the edge and then let her dwindle there for a few minutes. All the time begging me to push her over the edge.
Now, as for me, I have this feeling that I could not respond if she didn't give to me. I don't know what it is, but having someone else handle my manhood, and touch it with there mouth and/or tongue is just so erotic for me.
 groovychick67
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:25:28 AM

I really think Oral sex is gross

Sucks to be you.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:37:25 AM
Well, your the minority I'm sure. Most women do love recieveing it, and giving it. If you would like further insight, you should view my history (the shaving craze)
 prettybird74
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/9/2009 2:06:08 PM
I like giving. I enjoy it. I also like a guy who is giving however...I prefer penetration.

sometimes I think it comes down to an insecurity. I have had my own. So I understand.

got to get over it and enjoy. perhaps you just haven't had the right person to do it.
 recreator611
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/22/2011 4:24:01 PM
WOW...Your either hard as hell or never been romanced the right way.....ANY woman Ive been with have enjoyed the sooo-called act.....shes totally relaxed and after all the foreplay...and I mean kissing touching...candlelight...music....tracing of the tongue....shes receptive...and theres nothing like being between a pair of soft thighs....the taste...the scent....her juices..MMMMM....and when she climaxes...whooowheee..her tush is off the bed and quivering...whata rush for both!
 arwen52
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2011 6:05:41 PM
Hon, you're young. Give it time.

Gross? What's gross about your body? It's just your body. Oral sex is very, very pleasurable but you have to be comfortable with yourself and your partner.

Where does it come from? It comes from being human sexual beings.

If you like someone, you like all their parts. If you aren't into it, fine, but I couldn't be with a guy who wasn't.

Was it on this thread that a guy once posted something like the following about oral sex? He divided people into four "teams":

1) Those that do not like giving or receiving oral sex.
2) Those that like giving oral sex but not receiving it.
3) Those that like receiving oral sex but not giving it.
4) Those that like both giving and receiving oral sex.

I'm an enthusiastic member of Team 4 and used to have it posted on my profile but eventually took it off. I will only date enthusiastic members of Team 4.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/22/2011 7:53:03 PM
I know this quote is from a very old post here, but that's how POF wants to work so...

but 4/4 girls can't all be so terrible.

Actually 4/4 is realistic! Out of 19 only 2 were any good at it!
Too many women think all they have to do is DO it and if the guy cums then they were good at it! That's pretty far from the truth!...just about any stimulation can make a guy cum....even if it doesn't feel all that great! Of course the younger and less experience the man is the more likely he'll be to actually cum no matter what! the more experienced will stop you...

As for the OP's OT: She has some hangups.....read her profile!
 ForeverLong
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2011 9:26:08 AM
Hate to rain on your parade, but oral sex is now the leading cause of throat and mouth cancer caused by the same virus that causes cervical cancer.
Edited...just noticed this was posted earlier.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/23/2011 9:37:02 AM
^^^^^ Yeah, okay! Thank all you Chicken Littles for the constant and annoyingly repeated public service STD notices and every other malady that sex can contribute to!
Thank you, thank you thank you!
You've done your civic duty, now go back to your convents and pray for us sinners!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/23/2011 1:33:12 PM
I agree with the fact some like it and some don't - whether receiving or giving.

However I disagree with the statement that even with natural passion oral sex will not be necessary. How about this: Why some people drink coffee and some don't??
How about we always go to bed on time, have a perfect diet and never need coffee?
Why some people like fish and some don't?

That will give your answer. It's just individual tastes. I love receiving nice oral among the things I want, and I love giving it. Without it sex just feels incomplete.
HAd this one woman whom I absolutely loved sex with her BUT she would never have oral. I wanted to respect her individuality and not pressure her but it made sex incomplete. It's just pleasurable to pleasure someone that way.
 AquanGold
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/24/2011 4:32:07 AM
WOW! For someone not to enjoy oral sex and believes its nasty shows alot of deep rotted trouble,which quite possibly could be a denial to what transpired in the past. One has to feel sorry for a person who`s sexual issues are to the point there`s no enjoyment in the act of sex.This is truly a very sad story..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >