Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AquanGold
Msg: 82
A question about Oral sexPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
WOW! For someone not to enjoy oral sex and believes its nasty shows alot of deep rotted trouble,which quite possibly could be a denial to what transpired in the past. One has to feel sorry for a person who`s sexual issues are to the point there`s no enjoyment in the act of sex.This is truly a very sad story..
 Yew4ics
Msg: 83
A question about Oral sex
Posted: 2/24/2011 5:09:56 AM
oral sex on a woman isn't the same as on a guy. On a guy it's like sucking an elongated boob. On a girl it's like sticking your face up in side an open wound that bleeds, puss, sweats, drips lubricant and urine. Totally different. A guy gets no loving as it is unless he buys it.

Oh please. Keep your boring sex life to yourself. Thank goodness I have never been with a man who didn't love my juicy, quivering, pink and puffy "wound", ( as you call it) and want to medicate it with his mouth.And I have never compared giving a man oral ( which I also love) to sucking a boob. That is just way off.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/24/2011 6:54:24 AM

Thank goodness I have never been with a man who didn't love my juicy, quivering, pink and puffy "wound", ( as you call it) and want to medicate it with his mouth

Gee Yew4ics, thanks for bringing up an open 'wound'! I had missed guys post. Wow will he have problems with women if that attitude doesnt change...

I'm glad you've never had a bad experience. My first girlfriend wasnt as lucky as you - she had one BF before me who ate her once and then immediately got up and brushed his teeth. She was traumatized, thinking she must have smelled or tasted bad! He was her first and it really bothered her. Now I love giving oral more than just about anything and would go down on her at every opportunity. It took over 6 months before she finally believed me and said "Wow, you really DO like doing that to me!" I dont know if she understood my muffled reply of "Hell yes!", as I was pretty busy at the time!
 arwen52
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2011 9:53:40 PM

Hate to rain on your parade, but oral sex is now the leading cause of throat and mouth cancer

Well, I figure by now I'm already screwed. If I've got it, I've already got it by now so why stop now? And given the choice of completely giving up oral sex or living longer . . . what would be the point of living longer without it?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/24/2011 10:41:04 PM

tell s about these 2 out of 19 - what made them different?

Well, they paid attention to what I responded to good, bad and indifferent...they paid attention to the balls and really seemed to ENJOY it.....like they just couldn't get enough....they worked it like diamonds (or pearls ) were gonna shoot out of it Or that it's the tastiest thing they've ever had in their mouth!

I usually just stop women who aren't very good...
 Pingshooter
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 1:16:44 PM

I usually just stop women who aren't very good..

NONONONONO..make them practice, practice, practice..talk, tell them what they need to do.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/25/2011 1:35:47 PM

I usually just stop women who aren't very good...

I've never ever had a guy stop me before---but you can bet the farm that if he did, he'd never get it from me again.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/25/2011 4:52:36 PM

I've never ever had a guy stop me before---but you can bet the farm that if he did, he'd never get it from me again.

I think that attitude is typical of the women who run on and on about how "men should do this or men should learn that" yet aren't willing to learn themselves... the ones who think their effort ends with "yes"!

...Not worth the effort to train this type!
 MsMicki
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 5:01:38 PM
If your lover isn't 'getting it right'........why not just give him/her some pointers
to the way "You" like things done.
Telling a lover to just stop.....would seem very self defeating IMO.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/25/2011 5:39:42 PM

Because it's my experience that you never instruct a woman in the moment....you discuss it later... Once they're on board with learning you can guide in the moment....until then, not so much!

I won't stay with a woman who is learning adverse!
 arwen52
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 8:13:43 PM

Why? I've stopped guys who weren't very good at oral sex. In the middle of things is not necessarily a good time for lessons. You don't have to be weird about how you stop them. You just pull them away and say, "Come here, I want to . . . " fill in the blank, get them doing something they're better at.

I'm *always* up for learning what pleases my lover.

Because it's my experience that you never instruct a woman in the moment....you discuss it later... Once they're on board with learning you can guide in the moment....until then, not so much!

I won't stay with a woman who is learning adverse!

Exactly! Sometimes it's okay in the moment but sometimes it's better just to wait until later.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/26/2011 1:51:30 AM
^^^^Thank You! I've got to know she's willing to learn in order to work it in the moment...usually work out a "moan code" if you will so it doesn't break the mood so much....it goes both ways too! by all means TELL me or indicate what's working and what's not....
Not everyone likes the same thing and not everyone reacts the same way.
 arwen52
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2011 4:46:17 PM
People bring different levels of experience, too. I think it's possible to cultivate a sense of cooperation, stay relaxed, and have a bit of a sense of humor. Mostly, I try not to break the mood. Occasionally, it really is necessary to call a time out but even that can be done with grace and humor. I was once with a guy who wasn't all that experienced. He was fumbling around with his hand on my lady parts and totally not getting it. I kept trying to move his hand into a better place and it absolutely wasn't working. Finally, I stopped and said, "You seem like you're lost," and he said, "I am." So I said, "Here, let me introduce you to my . . ." I got the flashlight, showed him around, showed him what felt good. Even though he was in his late 30s he wasn't that experienced with women. I'd show him what felt good and he'd try it. "Like this?" "Yeah." It didn't take long for him to catch on. Within minutes we were back on track and everything went really well after that. He really appreciated it, even though I'd completely stopped the action, because he felt so lost and that's not a comfortable way to feel. When we got back into it, he felt a lot more relaxed and confident. By the way, he got very good with his fingers and I think getting a real clear visual and some instruction saved him (and me) a lot of time.

There have been moments on rare occasions where I've felt really awkward and just finally said to a guy, "Help me out here." If you really have to resort to an interruption, if you're cool about it, it isn't hard to get back on track. You should never, never, ever do it in a way that implies your lover is inadequate. It should be light and friendly and be encouraging, not discouraging.

In the heat of the moment, though, it's not usually the best time to give a tutorial and that's the only time I can ever remember doing that. Later, when you're hanging out, is a better time to ask your partner if they'd like to know what you really like and how you like it. If they aren't interested in learning, then they aren't going to be a good lover.

When I'm first with someone, I often tell them, "If you want anything done differently, tell me." Occasionally, I'll check in with them. "How does that feel?" It gives them an easy opportunity for input. When my lover is doing things to me, I'll frequently let them know, "Oh, that feels really good." I had one guy who would often tell me, "Now, if you want anything, you gotta let me know." I appreciated that he didn't say it just the first time we were together, but occasionally reminded me so I knew I had permission. It's not always easy to ask. Even though I don't expect my partner to read my mind, I often wish they could!

I really love the whole experience of learning, listening, watching, exploring, figuring out what works. If you bring that to the bedroom, you can't lose. I love being the age I am because I feel so much more confident. Even so, I still have trouble asking sometimes. But I'm getting better at it.
 namrael
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/4/2011 4:59:38 PM

Interesting. I've been instructed in the moment, I've asked for instruction in the moment, and I'll ask for what I want in the moment as well. I love being told what my partner wants because it makes it easy for me to please him. My current partner showed me (in the moment) a couple times how to stimulate him with my hand the way he does with his, and now I know exactly how to do it. I'd much prefer to be told or shown what my partner wants than to be doing something that doesn't work for him, and have him not tell me so.
 Natgoat
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/17/2011 1:37:41 PM
A real pity that you don't enjoy it...!!
It's almost a Waste of a Pretty Lady...!!
I'm sure that I'm not the only guy, here that'd like to get the chance to send you to Mars...!!!
 Aeladya
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/17/2011 3:04:02 PM
I've never personally done it, but I can barely brush my teeth without getting sick. I won't expect it done to me if they don't expect it done to them. I wouldn't have a problem with it if I could prevent me getting sick.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/17/2011 3:12:07 PM
That's really fvcked up to not like oral sex at all. I think of it as an important aspect of sex. I think of changing diapers, people vomiting and so on as gross. Theres so many other things in life that can be so repugnent over oral sex.
 dd3va
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2011 3:32:38 PM
In a sexual situation, you should never do anything that you feel uncomfortable or disgusted by. If it's not your thing, it's not your thing. I have many girlfriends that hate giving oral sex to their man, just hate it. I on the other hand love it, receiving and especially giving. It is a huge turn on to know that I have made someone feel blown away, so to speak.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:17:17 PM
Personally I LOVE oral...giving...receiving....it's all good. There's nothing like a guy using his mouth to get me to the brink, then just as I'm at the point-of-no-return, quickly getting up and f*cking me till I cum again...gotta love that clitoral O immediately followed by a vaginal O.....mmm.....

Okay, well almost nothing like it.....there's always the satisfaction that comes from using just my mouth, tongue, and hands to control my man's orgasm. To know that he won't cum until I want him to because I'll bring him close, then back off a bit so he won't cum until eventually I can stroke and suck and lick him to explode in one powerful, pleasureable orgasm.

I feel sorry for those people who can't find pleasure in this intensely intimate act, but if you don't like it, then don't do it.
 ROCK07
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/17/2011 11:58:10 PM
you are young, try another 4, if still no good, then test another 20. if don't like then, i

would suggest just have sex.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/18/2011 6:46:12 AM

i don't like them just because i immediately think my girlfriend is a slut hence the relationship is on thin lines from then on. i guess its a moral thing with me. i guess i just fit the norm
So your girlfriend is a slut if she wants to please YOU? Now I could see that theory if she was blowing a football team, but wanting to pleasure her man?

If you're going to judge a woman as immoral for having sex with you and performing sexual acts with you, then maybe you should look in the mirror first and not be having sex.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:12:14 AM

i don't like them just because i immediately think my girlfriend is a slut hence the relationship is on thin lines from then on. i guess its a moral thing with me. i guess i just fit the norm

I LOLed hard at the irony of this.
 ted61
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:54:47 AM
Whats gross to one person is "normal" to others. Look up "human toilet" in the bondage/discipline community. Or "scat" in the gay community. People think what they are into is "normal" and what others are into is "gross."
 Shadowcat7
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/19/2011 2:07:37 AM
For me it depends on the person but the afterthought is kind of gross... I'm sure you can understand why.
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/21/2011 8:56:58 PM
to each their own.... be comfortable with you like and dont like...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >