Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 72
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Trust me, I am careful...I am disease free.

Some STDs, such as HIV, can take up to 6 months before they can be detected in the blood. Genital herpes and the human papillomavirus (HPV) can be spread when symptoms are not present. Even if you and your partner have been tested, use CONDOMS for ALL sex until you AND your partner haven't had sex with another person for 6 months. Then get tested again.

Every time you add a new sex partner, you are being exposed to all of the diseases that all of their partners may have.

Each year, one in four teens contracts an STD

One in two sexually active persons will contact an STD by age 25

About half of all new STDs in 2000 occurred among youth ages 15 to 24.

About two-thirds of young females believe doctors routinely screen teens for chlamydia. [18] However, in 2003 only 30% of women 25 and under with commercial health care plans and 45% in Medicaid plans were screened for chlamydia.

Fact is most people who get tested do NOT get the full battery of test. Most follow SOME of the precautions but not ALL. Which is even more reason to USE CONDOMS. Its simply foolish not to do so outside of a relationship that has been commited monogomous and tested w/FULL BATERY of test at LEAST every 6 mo for 1 year BEFORE going w/o a condom.
Its NOT about trust,its about intelligence.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 76
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:52:29 PM

If you can't penetrate a woman without a wraper, then do they remove the wraper to give you a BJ???

Whats confusing? Those who do are just ignorant.

But isn't that just as bad as bare back??? ALMOST as bad for contracting some STD's just as bad for others.

And when will they develope condoms for women??? Done deal.

A guy can get stds from going down on a woman. Yes, however not nearly as many STDs are transmitted via vaginal fluid/saliva,yet some like herpes can be transmited either way from the giver to the reciever or vice versa.
 fourletterfame
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:45:24 AM
I'll take a sex-education combo platter, with a side order of self-righteous preaching please.
 Ependa
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:08:33 AM
condoms suck, and they're horrible for birth control..I have my own bc..but no way in hell I'd have unprotected sex with just anybody...of course I don't just have sex with 'anybody' either , so it works out. Why in the world in a monogomous relationship , with birth control already covered..would you not???
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:23:51 AM
I never have sex without them,, plain and simple, not even oral (if I don't know her well), unless I'm deliberately trying to become a dad (and I'm not, so....). for condoms, IMO...
 ledas
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 4:14:32 PM
As an older women,, I love the feel of man's sperm but each to thier own..
 whytwater
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/30/2009 4:28:15 PM

Bareback is soooo much better; tastes better, feels better in all ways. Especially when he cums!! MMMMmmmmmmm I love gripping him to me and in me 'till he stops convulsing, and then stay together, kissing and holding each other until either he slips out (pout), or he get hard and we go again.....

BUT!!!! ONLY with men I know and trust!!!! And there's damn few of those!

Change the he-words to she-pronouns, and those are precisely my sentiments. But pretty much everybody prefers skin-to-skin: 49 reasons, all in a line (listenin' to Steven Stills as I write) for bareback being better. If it wasn't for that death threat thing, the condom biz would NOT be thriving, even through the last ten months' economic sinkhole.
That "out and pout" was just really cute!! Pussee lips pout! Sigh.
 whytwater
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:52:35 PM

Wear one or get none.
People like to enjoy themselves first and then worry later. The clinics are full all year long.

I was in the Navy when I was a kid, and on one cruise, we sailed around the world, most of it in the Indian Ocean. About 3 days after we'd leave port, and we hit alot of ports, there would be a long line outside the Corpsman's "office", and he would be handing out penicillin to each visitor. Apparently, the penicillin killed whatever caused whatever STD was prevalent then, and it was also to treat tuberculosis.
All the officers were diagnosed with TB, and treated accordingly, and an entry was duly made in their service jackets. Everybody else was diagnosed with a social disease, and that blushing entry followed them for the rest of their Navy days.
 HuluAddicted
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/27/2010 12:36:44 AM
Always with a condom. ALWAYS. I have no desire to have a kid and I don't want that stuff in me.
 namrael
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/27/2010 5:42:20 AM
The last time I had condomless sex was in a serious relationship with a vasectomied partner. We used condoms until both of us had our complete STD screens back, and once we knew neither of us had anything, we dropped the condoms.

I would only go condom-free in a similar situation; serious relationship, only condom-free with my partner (if there's a degree of openness, there would have to be an exclusive fluid bond), some other form of birth control involved. Since I can't take hormonal birth control and want to have kids at some point, it's unlikely to happen again anytime soon, so in the meantime, it's condoms for me!

And yes, condom-free sex does feel better to me as well.
 whytwater
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:08:48 AM

if there's a degree of openness, there would have to be an exclusive fluid bond

"Exclusive fluid bond"? Have never heard it expressed quite so precisely, and practically. Good job!

Always with a condom. ALWAYS. I have no desire to have a kid and I don't want that stuff in me.

(visions of Sandra Bullock's "Ewwwwww" at Stallone's primitive concept of sex in Demolition Man, lol; 'course, then she tries it, and there's no going back.). Condoms, whether for him or her, are walls, imho, designed to be used at a time when there should be nothing standing between the two humans participating ('cept, of course, that one essential piece, lol). Soooo, I guess I just have a conceptual problem with those lil hooters. But I've always been a fluid-exclusive guy, too- a relationship between two mating humans has always been sufficiently complex to me that trying to engage on two or more "fronts" would be disastrous.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:12:13 AM
If I have feelings major feelings for him and he digs it then it's ok as long as he's not above tasting his own cum. I'm a freak like that. Sue me. But I wouldn't want a guy to cum inside of me all the time. That just seems gross-little fish that live for days swimming inside of me. Yuck. But hey I'm easy so I'm just as happy swallowing them!! Nothing redundant please!
 egboy
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:46:48 AM
Ok I see allmost all of you ladys don't like them I get that. BUT I bet that all of you have your BOB's what's the diff? Atlest with a cond. it's still warm and has a man attched. with all the other things a man can do that BOB can't.
 namrael
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:54:08 AM

both of us had our complete STD screens back,

This only happens in forums where folks ain't getting laid.

In real life, nobody says "he I like you let's get screened". How fkn romantic. Just another example of how these boards in no way reflect the reality of what is going on.

This was very much an in-the-flesh relationship, and we DID have an STD status discussion before we started sleeping together. Since he'd had a vasectomy, we knew we'd be good to go if our STD screenings came back negative. I don't remember which of us brought up the subject of testing, but we were both very much for it.

And yes, I have an STD status discussion with EVERY new partner, before I sleep with him. The "romance" of unknown STD risks isn't worth it, and I have no qualms about asking a partner to get tested with me. If a new partner suggests it, so much the better that I know he's responsible too!
 jepcom26
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:05:07 AM
the pleasure of release is incredible, i never have had to worry about stds, or preggers, seems my luck is the girl cant or wont ever have children, and is always on a first name with her gyno,so i just enjoy the loving and the intimacy,and there are other things that a female gets and gives in lovemaking.and the thought remains, who here,{females} have said instead of the guy, lets go find a warm place?
 jepcom26
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:07:55 AM
hey steph, theres also the guy giving you a good "cleaning' when you go and have the "moment"?
 HuluAddicted
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/27/2010 11:24:25 AM

BUT I bet that all of you have your BOB's what's the diff? Atlest with a cond. it's still warm and has a man attched. with all the other things a man can do that BOB can't.

Well, the few times I've had a BOB that was for insertion, I put a condom on it. Ribbed, for my pleasure. But, I don't use BOBs for insertion. Just clitoral. At least I know that BOB is clean
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/27/2010 11:45:34 AM

This only happens in forums where folks ain't getting laid.

In real life, nobody says "he I like you let's get screened". How fkn romantic. Just another example of how these boards in no way reflect the reality of what is going on.

lmao

"while were @ it ,lets go do some recycling!"
 vapeninsula
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 5:21:35 PM
I love see people that are educated about this stuff. Nice post Kaylie.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 7:19:59 PM

So unless you are going to get tested up front (which, as I pointed out, never happens in real life)

Speak for your own real life. Pretty standard practice in my real life.....If I think the potential is imminent, I get tested. If it's been a while since I've been with anyone I may get tested so I'll be documented clean whenever the next opportunity comes along.

I've never had an STD, have rarely used a condom and hated it whenever I did. I've been sexually active for over thirty years, albeit including long stretches in monogamous relationships, but also including significant periods of more casual dating. And I had a vasectomy long ago so pregnancy is not a concern.

For me, anyway, condoms are unpleasant enough that if we don't have sufficient confidence in each other's health status I'd just as soon refrain from high risk intimacy until we do. There are plenty of other ways to explore each other...

And frankly, in my experience, most women are quite comfortable with this approach. I suppose if you're the type to go cruise the bars on a friday night looking to get lucky it might not be practical, but that's never been my scene.

Dave
 ForeverLong
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 7:28:34 PM
In my experience women don't ask for a wrapped tool. I'm not making this up, one was not happy about using a condom, but we did. Older women are more likely to do it without and want your to come inside.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:37:04 PM

Older women are more likely to do it without and want your to come inside.

That's been my experience as well, which begs the question:

If STD's are as rampant as we are led to believe, why is it that older, more experienced women are LESS likely to insist on a condom?

While I do get tested before becoming intimate with someone new, it's more to put a prospective partner's mind at ease than out of a great deal of personal concern. I've always been very in tune with my own health and known when anything was amiss, including discovering cancer once before it was detectable by any available test short of surgery and biopsy. Twice I thought I might have an STD, but both times it turned out to be a non-STD urinary infection.

I've also on a few occasions over the years backed away from an opportunity for sex because my gut told me something just didn't feel right. There's no way of telling whether any actual STD risk prompted those feelings or there was some other cause, but I do believe in trusting my instincts.
 Friendly widow
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2010 6:18:38 PM
^^4fun-stop these posts or you will be reported and not allowed to post!
 MamitaMorena
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/1/2010 11:38:53 PM
lmao@ zeke.

The first, and ONLY time a man ejaculated within me was when I was dating a gentleman who had a vasectomy. We were both STD-free (tested together). It felt better than a rubber. IT's like eating Kobe beef all your life and then being told you can only have hot dogs. The hot dogs are still tasty, but you really just miss the Kobe beef.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/5/2010 4:08:30 PM
Since I gave my virginity to me husband my answer is yes he has always cummed inside me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >