Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOwoman1
Msg: 131
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
wvwaterfall says [why is it that older, more experienced women are LESS likely to insist on a condom?]. It's because a lot of us were married for years and didn't use condoms. That's a different kind of "being experienced". Women my age are ignorant about STIs and often shy to bring up the issue of safety. Meeting an older guy, we assume he was only with his partner (before his divorce/her death). Florida seniors are not developing a high rate of HIV for nothing. They need education the same - if not more - than adolescents.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?
Posted: 3/5/2010 8:32:55 PM
TOwoman1, thanks for the explanation for why older women are less likely to insist on using a condom.
I was wondering why one woman seemed offended when I used a condom. I was thinking she felt I thought she had something contagious. Maybe it's simply because they have not used them during their marriage.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2010 8:33:30 PM
It's because a lot of us were married for years and didn't use condoms. That's a different kind of "being experienced". Women my age are ignorant about STIs and often shy to bring up the issue of safety.

That could be part of it, but it's not a good match to the demographic I've experienced. Most of the older women I've encountered have, like me, been in several serious relationships and had extended periods of dating. Simply assuring them that I've recently been tested suffices. And in today's internet dating world where a lot of conversation can happen before actually meeting, I've also experienced a woman telling me up front that she hates condoms so I better be sure to get tested before we do meet.

My experience with younger women is more limited, but having been indoctrinated with "always use a condom" I found them less likely to feel comfortable with going without, which I respect, if somewhat grudgingly.

It could also be a trust issue. Perhaps older women are more likely to take me at my word and not think I'm just saying whatever I have to to get in their pants.

And my sample, statistically speaking, is not that large. Last year I had one partner. The year before three. So it might just be the particular women I've been intimate with. All I can speak from is my own experience, which has allowed me to enjoy disease free and for the most part condom free sex.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/8/2010 8:31:20 AM

1.My babydaddy. Why, because i was a young dumb jackass for not using protection and was drunk.

2.My husband. Why, because i wanted to get pregnant.

3. Co-worker, Why, because i wanted to get pregnant and use him as a spermdonor.

Unless you want to get pregnant, wrap it up.Keep in mind there are diseases floating around
 damassteel
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2010 10:30:15 AM
It must really suck to be young and so worried about sex. The level of worry is just so out of proportion to the risks.
There was another guy in a similar thread that stated condoms destroyed so much sensation that women should try and be at least a little empathetic concerning men's hatred of them. I agree.
"Sex with condoms; The next best thing to actually being there!"
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2010 3:50:48 PM

I think if someone tells you they have been tested before you can't always take their word for it plus being tested does not always mean you are safe-
1-Did that person get tested for all STIs-including blood borne ones?
2-Did that person have a test done in the recommended time for HIV which is 3 months after unpreotected sex/IV drug use-or whatever?

I would rather be safe than sorry.

Trust is very important to me, and apparently my ability to gauge trustworthiness has served me well so far.

Blood tests are the easy part. It's the Chlamydia test that's not so much fun. Right guys? But it's certainly true that not everything can be tested for.

More often than not it's at least three months between partners for me, although there have certainly been exceptions. HIV may be the scariest of the risks, but I also live in a state with the lowest incidence of HIV per capita in the union. To the best of my knowledge, I've never even met anyone with HIV, much less been intimate with them.

Scientifically proven fact: The more sperm a women absorbs through the uterian wall, the happier they are, google it!

I didn't bother googling, but I've heard various theories along these lines over the years, including a scientist who once explained her theory that absorption of sperm by the woman triggers some sort of bonding reaction in the brain. She said it works the other way too from males absorbing a woman's excretions, but that that takes longer. I never investigated how well accepted that theory is.

But who knows, maybe my tendency to retain good friendships with past lovers is somehow related to all that sharing of body fluids? There certainly is a special quality to an ongoing friendship with a partner you've been intimate with in the past.

And those friendships increase my confidence that I've never unwittingly passed anything along, or I'd certainly have heard about it.

Dave
 davi0n
Msg: 139
Posted: 12/27/2010 3:10:11 PM
My doctor said, "When it comes to sex... Well if you are doing it right, potentially infected bodily fluids go everywhere. Condoms frankly aren't much protection against STDs but I still wouldn't recommend going without. "

The doctor in question is an old private practice physician who got his education through the U.S. Navy. When it came to STD's this guy knew EVERYTHING as one would expect.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2010 5:25:37 PM
^ That just about sums it up!
 4UrPleasures
Msg: 141
Posted: 12/27/2010 5:51:37 PM
Personally I definitely see the need for condoms...but i'd almost go without, and do other things then intercourse (like head and hands) because to me there isnt much sensation other then discomfort/slight pain from condoms...
 bilby886
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2010 6:26:44 AM
most peoples prefer to "crash the yoghurt truck" without condoms.

but one has to consider safe sex issues!!!!!!!!

regular testing and condoms condoms condoms!
once in a monogamous long term relationship you and your partner should discuss your plan of action with a family /sex counsellor or your G.P.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 146
Posted: 1/1/2011 8:50:28 PM
After an unplanned pregnancy in my youth, i am very careful. I had a little indescretion since but luckily nothing came of it.
Nowadays i do insist on a condom, until we are at a point of being in a LTR, std tested, hormonal birth control is being used, and we are both ok with the idea that while ideally we would like to prevent and unplanned pregnancy, we will be ok with it if it happens. (i have never missed a pill since starting on them, nor gotten pregnant on them, but i have heard lots of stories on the single parents forum about women getting pregnant on the pill all the time, i let my partner know in the event of birth control failure i will keep the child, although with correct usage i think its unlikely, and if he isnt ok with that its best to move on)
if we are on the same page then i will let him rawdog.
 __littlesparrow
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/2/2011 8:51:27 AM
Condoms? No. I hate them. I don't treat his sperm as if they were marauders I have to protect myself against. I rather like the little savages. *grin* But then I've never respected nor understood the concept of sex that is scientific and safe. I know we are taught those three Ss in school, but my experience has never born them out.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/3/2011 12:49:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^spoken like a REAL woman!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this 2011. can't someone cum up with a condom where some of us men can enjoy sex with??
Jesus God i know i'm not the only one who can't feel a damn thing when i got one of those artificial skins on so please someone become a multi billionaire and INVENT something so i can safely get my rocks off.
(after she gets hers of course)
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/3/2011 1:17:18 PM
^^^^I respect that "no sensation" problem, however, there's great value in protecting those you chose and who should chose to be with you. You know you should be protected at all times.

~OT~ I'm exclusively with someone and we have both been tested like human pin cushions so there's a risk in not using a condom, but not the risk that exists when newly with someone or with someone a short period of time without tests to back up the "DDF" claims. If this were not the case? There would be condoms of there would be no sex. PERIOD. His health and mine are way more important than my addiction to his bodily fluids (and yes, I am) or his loss of sensitivity dues to a find layer of latex or lambskin. JMO
 westcoastmimi
Msg: 150
Condoms or Not and why or why not.
Posted: 1/7/2011 6:06:56 PM
I did with my ex husband. Since I was on the pill, I didn't see the need to use one.

For those who aren't married.....I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be a condom involved.
 MsMicki
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2011 6:30:45 PM
I've never been with a man that could not orgasm because of a condom.
Never.
 damassteel
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2011 6:40:27 PM
If I try really, really hard, I can bust a nut in a condom...But , do not, I repeat, do not break my concentration or put me off in any way once I get moving towards it, or else pffft! gone!
I hate condoms with a passion you may never truly understand.
MsMicki, just because the guys you've been with can, it don't mean they all like it.
Some say it's better than no sex at all; I strongly disagree!
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 154
Posted: 1/8/2011 7:13:56 AM
^^^^^^^^I'm sure it's a lot easier for guys who have 'short fuses' or are overly sensitive... I can even see how condoms would be a plus for them...

i must be under-sensitive. even without a condom it takes me a goodly long time to cum and when i'm with a woman who doesn't like long sessions (they exist) the pressure mounts (pun inteneded) to cum before she goes dry.

i guess i'd like to try a condom with MsMicki (message 161) and see if i would be her "first".
 MsMicki
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2011 11:11:39 AM
short fuses were not a problem....because after testing and we went bareback.....
they didn't suddenly have a short fuse!
One guy.....with a really short fuse.......still had a short fuse w/ the condoms

One thing....these men had their own favorite brand that seemed to work for them.
So I suggest trying different ones and seeing if one works better for you.
The new "Fire and Ice" ones definately enhance the sensations!!
Kind of like Icy Hot......can't decide if it's hot or cold but love it either way!

and sorry Tom.....but I don't do men that like Lady Gaga
 Yew4ics
Msg: 156
Posted: 1/12/2011 6:49:22 AM

I hate condoms with a passion you may never truly understand.

I understand what you mean. When a condom is used, I already know orgasm for ME will have to happen via oral, or it aint happening.
 whytwater
Msg: 157
Posted: 1/12/2011 9:30:57 AM

sorry Tom.....but I don't do men that like Lady Gaga

Nascar fans are anethema to me. Especially with when they accesorize accordingly.
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 158
Posted: 1/12/2011 1:37:37 PM
I have my tubes tied and I am allergic to latex. I haven't gotten tested in a year but I need to again before I become sexually active with someone again. I have no opinion on the latex free condoms since I have not yet experienced them but I am guessing they won't be much better than the regular condoms I used when I was previously single before the latex allergy developed.

For me I would rather go bareback. Until I am in a long term relationship with someone who has been tested, I will either not have sex or insist on a latex free condom.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 159
Posted: 1/12/2011 1:51:14 PM

I've never been with a man that could not orgasm because of a condom.
Never.

I agree. If if they can't? It's a mental thing, versus the standard "sensitivity" argument. Would you rather take longer or be unsafe? Seems like a no-brainer to me. Especially for those here who have life-long STDs, and yes, there are those posting here. Not smart to put anyone at risk for a little more oooooooooooooooh and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. In my opinion.
 TheReason_
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2011 7:19:16 PM
I don't mind condoms. Beats the hell out of getting someone pregnant.
 my_other_car_is_a____
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/17/2011 3:54:50 PM
I hate condoms too.. like 99.99999% of the men here..

I seriously rather do eachother manually and orally than have sex with a condom...

condoms are for people who cheat.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >